Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > small breast appreciation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 balrog67
Msg: 421
small breast appreciationPage 18 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
All I care about is that the nipples are connected to the brain, and that the woman enjoys having attention paid to them. Large or small breasts that are not sensitive do nothing for me.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 422
view profile
History
small breast appreciation
Posted: 6/9/2012 9:08:09 AM
abeille..you are a very attractive young lady. I hope you find your soulmate/love and enjoy life to the fullest.

I am a long time IBTC admirer.
LONG LIVE IBTC!
(chant)..nippy..nippy..nippy

We have a long time family friend who was, literally, flat as a board.
She got implants. She looks hot, but when she hugs you..it's like two softballs lodged between you and her, in the hug! LOL

I remember going, with my late wife, to see her in the hospital after her surgery. All she said to me was;
"You make me laugh, and I'm going to kick your azz!"
 HerImperfectsoul
Msg: 423
Posted: 6/9/2012 10:56:53 AM
I love my cute lil boobs!
 abeille1217
Msg: 424
Posted: 6/9/2012 7:03:56 PM

abeille..you are a very attractive young lady. I hope you find your soulmate/love and enjoy life to the fullest.

well, thanks. if my luck continues, that may not happen! lol
 satx78218
Msg: 425
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2012 8:32:16 PM
If a guy rejects you because "small" boobs, be grateful.
 free4all59
Msg: 426
Posted: 6/9/2012 8:32:28 PM
fall-blossom:

I look like an Asian boy when turned sideways but don't feel I am any less of a woman!

fall-blossom; sideways, front ways, or upside down, there is no mistake that you are all woman, and no chance of mistaking you for an asian(or any)boy.
 100percentPURE
Msg: 427
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2012 8:34:55 PM
Actually, topic creator, THEY CAN be better. And I'm not in here to make smaller girls feel better at all, I'm saying it because I believe it to be true! But I've got to say that females with (nothing at all) are quite unnatractive --- as they just appear to be missing part of their feminine identity.

But the truth is that smaller women (in my personal opinion) can not only be absolutely wonderful, but can also SYMBOLIZE THE FEMININE IDENTITY EVEN BETTER because of their petite nature and appearance...
 Mr_Dudley
Msg: 428
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2012 10:19:43 PM
I prefer medium size. Not too small, not so large that they eventually succumb to gravity. But no matter what, I would never recommend implants. My ex wife got them and although she looked nice in a dress, I hated the implants. They felt stiff and when I squeezed them I could feel them crinkle. You could see ripples on the sides. It weirded me out.

Id rather play with small ones.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 429
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2012 10:26:43 PM
Ms. Abeille wrote:
i don't have the money for implants and their upkeep/potential complications (i believe i read once that the majority of women who get them will have an additional surgery at some point).

as other posters have said, you just gotta love what ya got. i'm learning to be a proud member of the IBTC (itty bitty ti**y committee), even if a guy has a different opinion! :)

I look like an Asian boy when turned sideways but don't feel I am any less of a woman!

@fall-blossom - haha, you & me both! say it proud! :)

Ms. Abeille,
My son's maw was even less endowed than you, or Ms. fall-blossom. It ain't the size of your ta-ta's that makes you a (desirable) woman, it's what's in your heart and how you express yourself. For women needing reconstructive surgery, yes I can see the need; but for the rest, generally, it's just a crutch. After the breasts it's going to be the rump, then the nose, and eventually you end up looking less like a woman than when you started.

Besides, if some jerk rejects you because of the size of your breasts, it seems only fitting that you reject him in kind for the size of his

brain.

TK
[hey, I'm a hokie, could I lie to you?]
 neck romancer
Msg: 430
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:00:27 AM
i prefer perky breasts.. and those tend to be on smaller breasted gals.

I'm still mad that we are allowed to 'discuss' this, but not appreciation for small penises. Just another bullshyt double standard placed upon us by the man.

wait whut?! lol
 romeo2004
Msg: 431
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:08:37 AM
I WOULD LOVE TO SUCK ON YOUR BOOBS
 romeo2004
Msg: 432
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:10:18 AM
I HAVE A REAL BIG ONE.. WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU
 neck romancer
Msg: 433
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:54:21 AM
i bet the mods felt the small peen appreciation thread was a troll post. I would think that.
 abeille1217
Msg: 434
Posted: 6/10/2012 6:56:40 AM
Ms. Abeille,
My son's maw was even less endowed than you, or Ms. fall-blossom. It ain't the size of your ta-ta's that makes you a (desirable) woman, it's what's in your heart and how you express yourself. For women needing reconstructive surgery, yes I can see the need; but for the rest, generally, it's just a crutch. After the breasts it's going to be the rump, then the nose, and eventually you end up looking less like a woman than when you started.

Besides, if some jerk rejects you because of the size of your breasts, it seems only fitting that you reject him in kind for the size of his

brain.

TK
[hey, I'm a hokie, could I lie to you?]

a HOKIE!? haha hokies are pretty crazy, so i dunno! ;)

i doubt she was less endowed than me. i barely fill out an a-cup. it's hard to find aa cups that arent made for 10 year olds though! and all of them are a little bit padded b/c i guess everyone assumes if you have itty bitty ones, you want them bigger (which sometimes i do, not gonna lie). but the truth is, i've gotten a lot more comfortable in my skin as i've gotten older. i've been rejected/insulted in the past (relating to my physical appearance - sometimes re: boobs, sometimes other things), and while it can hurt, a part of me def. cares less than i used to. i realize i can't change it (and it's nice to sleep in any position and not have them in the way lol), so why worry? if you don't like it... NEXT!

as for the poster who commented that small breasted ladies are "unattractive" & missing a part of their feminine identity... what can i say? i actually had to smile at that naive comment. medium/big breasts are attractive - i get it. i'm not bitter. but i am all woman & certainly feminine - even with my IBTC membership.

sincerely,

ms. barely there boobs
 Fadedrainbow
Msg: 435
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 8:29:02 AM
I have known a few gals with huge breasts 2 of them got them made smaller they hurt there back and they had trouble getting clothing. Mine are small and i love them . Most guys love small breasted woman. They look at the huge breasted ones in public when they were really low cut shirts. If your fat with huge breasts your breasts are mostly fat and they guy sees rolls or fat not breast. Most guys not smart enough to know this. To each his own.
 Cowboybt5
Msg: 436
Posted: 6/10/2012 8:45:37 AM
I never understood the infatuation that some guys have with large breasts. I think small breasts are better in so many different ways. (but won't go into that here) You gals with smaller breasts should be happy with what you have and how they look. There is nothing unfemanine about the fact that they're small. SOME of us really appreciate that aspect of your beauty.
 stephenmv
Msg: 437
Posted: 6/10/2012 10:04:25 AM

it wasn't a troll post
it was meant to bring comfort
to those of you
lacking girth

I would have guessed that it was viewed as a troll post as well because it is not every day you hear women claim their lust for a small penis (not saying they all lust for a HUGE one). Maybe e-mail one of the mods and ask them not to delete your thread.
 cautiousluv
Msg: 438
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:51:34 PM
I have 2 daughter's..... the oldest is very petite with big boobs and the youngest is on the tall side...not petite (but not fat at all) with practically NO boobs. She hates it and is already saving for a boob job. She is absolutely DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL and of course, being her mom, I don't think she needs to "get" boobs....I do understand how she wants to look better in her clothes (or I should say fill out her tops) but still, I don't think she should.

Maybe I should show her all the responses in this thread so she will realize that having bigger boobs does not necessarily mean better.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 439
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 4:06:38 PM
Oh Ms. Abeille:

Hokies, crazy?
You must be confusing confusing those of us educated in the rarefied heights of the western hills with the flatland fools at that other university more centrally located in the Great State of Virginia. Surely it is pure folly for those effete wahoos from Jefferson's mistake to match brawn and brain against the mighty gobblers.

OK, all joking aside. son's mom never got close to filling in an A cup until she was pregnant and then later on after she had put on a few extra. And even then, it was but barely. I have not looked in quite some time (no real need to, you know what I mean) but there are some very feminine adult woman AA sized foundational garments available on-line. I even found a couple of bustiers and the like that might have fit had she been more mindful of that side of our marriage.

As for those boobs (no pun intended) who would insult/reject an attractive woman based on the size of her breasts deserves what they end up with. Similar to many other man on here, I tend to prefer the lesser endowed woman - with this caveat gleaned through experience: so long as the woman also prefers her appearance. I think some our problems may have stemmed from her dissatisfaction with what God had blessed her with. She seemed to always have this sense of inadequacy about her. Shame, really.

So, wear that IBTC t-shirt delightfully. Can't say proudly: that might imply that you stand out and, perhaps, you might be the first to admit that is not the situation.

TK
[barenecessities.com, wacor, etc.]
 stephenmv
Msg: 440
Posted: 6/10/2012 4:33:29 PM
I always thought Virginia was a Commonwealth. ;)
 Answerman711
Msg: 441
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 7:31:19 PM
I really don't care about breast size, I do care if they are sensitive to touch and stimulation.

I could be all wrong, but it seems that larger breasted women don't have as sensitive breasts as smaller breasted ones.
 sujim3
Msg: 442
Posted: 6/10/2012 8:09:38 PM
I have to say that I am a great lover of smaller boobs. I would never trade them for larger ones. Just bring me the woman with the smaller boobs.
 cautiousluv
Msg: 443
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2012 10:12:35 AM
@ Answerman711. That is not the case with me.....mine are big and extremely sensitive and "very reactive". So when a guy for example....moves my hair over and kisses the back of my neck....my boobs and my nipples get hard... Eh? Maybe TMI but just wanted to say that I dont think that's true about bigger breast being less sensitive.
 Answerman711
Msg: 444
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2012 1:48:53 PM
cautiousluv and there is an exception to every rule! Lucky be the guys that get to experience your sensitive breasts.
 PbearHD04
Msg: 445
Posted: 6/11/2012 9:21:56 PM
Thank you, I love small breasts. I love little perky one, they are just a turn on for me. I can't get enough of them when I finally have sex with a woman the has them. It make me harder then normal.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > small breast appreciation