Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nobrumski
Msg: 48
view profile
History
small breast appreciationPage 2 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Count me in as another one who doesn't care for the most part about size. I definitely prefer real or the very rare perfect boob job. Personally for me it is more about the nipples. Those I definitely like small.
 rubyred6301
Msg: 49
small breast appreciation
Posted: 5/3/2008 7:41:49 PM
I couldnt tell you how many times Ive gotten close to breast augmentation. Ive learned over the years to love my small breast, and as Ive gotten older and watched my big breasted girlfriends start to hang way low.....I now like my breast that will always be perky
 StrangerInTheHouse
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/3/2008 8:11:10 PM
I once was obsessed with large breasts... till I found out that women with large breasts could be very unsexy and women with small breasts could be every bit as hot or hotter than women with large ones.

It's just like women being obsessed with guys who have large penises... hardly what one would use to choose someone to have sex with... at least after you've had one that wasn't such a great lover.

I guess it's kind of a natural challenge for young inexperienced males to want to mate with women who have the most exagerrated female characteristics.. and large breasts is one of them; but the fascination with large breasts wears off after awhile.

It has more to do with how the person acts... the way they walk, talk... make love... You may even be lovers with a woman who has large breasts, but you know what I mean....

A woman's hotness has very little to do with breast size, actually...
 swingpup
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2008 8:24:42 AM
Small breasts (A or B) with pencil eraser style hard nipples are simply the most sexsational, however larger breasts (C or D) also of course are very delightful. Hell, all breasts are great.
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/6/2008 10:31:24 AM
I have no preference really. Just not extremes of either, I hate abhor ridiculously large boobs. And it's an extreme turn-off if you have the chest of a 12 year old boy. Both cases are rare, and I generally enjoy the many varieties of boobs.

Boobs are just, awesome. No matter what size, they are awesome. Thank you ladies, for having boobs, small boobs, big boobs, medium boobs. You make the world more enjoyable to live in.
 Patarey
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/5/2008 12:31:15 PM
I know men that have said they like nothing more than a mouthful.............. and there is nothing wrong with that..........different strokes for different folks.

Now nipple size...........thats important..................
 GaRebel
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2008 12:41:02 PM
Boob size is overrated IMO. I like them all. I don't care for the store bought variety though. I do agree with the others than nice nipples are important.
 platypus_man
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2008 1:28:48 AM
I don't know, rebel; I think it's really important that people be happy with their bodies. 'Store bought' or home grown, I don't really thing it makes all that much of a difference. If a guy wants to change, we can work out, and build up muscle to change our body contour; a woman doesn't have that option. Certain parts, well, surgery is the only way to 'fix' what you want to look the way you want. Most people have no problem with changing hair color, using make up to change skin color, contact lenses to change whether we need glasses or not, 'foundation' garments to adjust our figures (and for guys, that includes briefs so 'it' doesn't hang the wrong way or something), and of course if you have a scar or something, no one would blame you for having plastic surgery for fixing it. So, if there's anything else that she feels 'doesn't look right', why not change it? After all, having surgery is a very serious thing to do; it takes guts to make the decision to risk your life to improve yourself. Anyone willing to do that deserves our respect, not denigration. So to all you women who've had breast jobs, nose jobs, or whatever jobs, here's a salute to you, and may you always be pleased with the results.
 opnmydm
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/15/2008 12:42:28 PM
I am a breast man, as long as they are real, not fake, i like them big or small
 I_B_ME
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/25/2008 2:37:48 AM
It's ALL about the NIPPLES ! ! !

I DON'T care how big the bags they come with are . . .
 BeenThereEarlier
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/25/2008 10:15:14 AM
It is NOT the size that matters it is the sensitivity that counts most!
 867love
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/25/2008 11:17:27 AM
equal opportunity breast lover
waiting patiently, the pouting duo seems soooo friendly, bouncy and happy. longing to be appreciated, adored, worshipped
-that is until she catches you lookin at them
 sarsss
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/25/2008 3:00:00 PM
Breast "inflation" is a phenomenon specific to the USA!!!

Traveling is cool, but as you carelessly enter the territory of different countries, different surgeries are needed. In this one, you need to inflate your breasts, in that one, you need to deflate them, in the third, you need to elongate your neck, in the forth, you need to have you clitoris removed forever, in the fifth, every single little hair from your body needs to come off, and so forth!!! Just beware before you enter!!!

Well, well, you just stay away from my body, please!!! I have one and the only, and I am not interested in national customization of my body!!!

If you do not like me the way I am, just run away.

What a funny world!!!
 CGY
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/25/2008 4:00:46 PM

so, i proclaim small breasts are wonderful and highly suggest to never ever think of getting implants!

Dude, I am so with you on this one!
 Delta Hammer
Msg: 76
Posted: 7/6/2008 9:20:00 PM
I've always liked the look of small breasts and I don't really know why. As far as actually playing with them, for me it's all about the nipples. Breasts are just the support structure for the incredibly hot and entertaining nipple glory. So in a way, small breasts are better, b/c the farther up the nipples point the less work I have to do to connect them with my mouth.

Plus it seems like the smaller the breasts the more sensitive they are.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/6/2008 10:16:38 PM
Quality doesn't always mean quantity.
 Mrblackromance
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/6/2008 10:51:24 PM
I am a card carrying member of the itty bitty titty club.

But I am not going to disqualify a woman for having normal sized breasts or big breasts either. In fact I seem to have quite the fasination for all types of womens breasts. I steal glances all the time. I can't help it and I don't want to help it either
 seekerof
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/6/2008 11:04:23 PM
I appreciated having "A" cup back in high school when I ran cross country.

Now that I am a "C" it's a lot harder to run! (no augmentation, just natural growth due to motherhood)
 blue70
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/6/2008 11:18:46 PM
Living in the breast implant capital of the world it is so so SO reassuring to hear men say they prefer real over artificial- thank you!

I would agree with the poster who stated that bigger are fun to look at in clothes but when they come off smaller is better.

Now to get some hands [etc.] on these puppies!!

STH III
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2008 11:56:17 PM
I love small breasts, just love em
 Delta Hammer
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/7/2008 9:44:07 PM
That's a great theme for a party. I'm already thinking of some people to bring.

Maybe all the things guys say about size would apply here too. It's not the size of the life vest, it's the motion of the ocean?
 texan58
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/7/2008 9:58:59 PM
I can't think of anything sexier than a small breasted woman, especially if they are shaven. They usually are more sensitive in those areas and more easily pleasured.
 fetish4u
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2008 1:09:07 AM
I love women's butts.Breast sizes isn't important to me.
 DAVE632
Msg: 87
view profile
History
appreciate small breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 2:24:58 AM
I feel obliged to "vote" on this issue too. and Not withstanding my disclaimer below I will also say I do prefer TWO as in BREASTS. Whatever ...

I have enjoyed both. Almost flat and a huge to the point I felt sorry for her ... ummm ... them. Both women I know who were huge had reduction surgery and are MUCH happier now.

When I was younger I was quite convinced that smaller ones had a higher concentration of nerve ending per sq. inch but I don't think I could ever prove that. They seemed that way when I was younger but who knows so just lemmie say that overall the smaller they are the less hassle they are for the woman and I think that's a good thing.

Honestly, boobs are not my main focus anyway. I love EYES. I love thighs and bums and even backs can be sexy as hell. I love a sensuous mouth. I prefer a flat tummy but hey I'm in my 50s and the women who are around my age AND still in that kind of shape - I probably could afford anyway !!

I'll also say as I'm sure a few other guys have mentioned is that what you love about a woman is, ultimately, between her EARS - not sitting out on her chest. I double mastectomy wouldn't bother me in the least if the person I loved needed to lose those puppies in order to stay alive and be with me. Ditto legs and other sundry but relatively UNneeded parts.

I think women overall will be surprised when they read this thread and know that many many men are perfectly happy with boobs one doesn't need a fork-lift to play with ...
 swingpup
Msg: 88
view profile
History
appreciate small breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 7:34:00 AM
Let's not forget about nipples.....Pencil eraser type nipples on "A" "B" "C"or "D" breasts are simply the best. Personally I appreciate natural breasts. One of the best ever encountered breasts were those located on a woman that was "Nearly an A" she called them tipples, half tit half nipple. Two thumbs up to smaller breasted women.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >