Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > small breast appreciation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 389
view profile
History
small breast appreciationPage 21 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Oh Ms. Abeille:

Hokies, crazy?
You must be confusing confusing those of us educated in the rarefied heights of the western hills with the flatland fools at that other university more centrally located in the Great State of Virginia. Surely it is pure folly for those effete wahoos from Jefferson's mistake to match brawn and brain against the mighty gobblers.

OK, all joking aside. son's mom never got close to filling in an A cup until she was pregnant and then later on after she had put on a few extra. And even then, it was but barely. I have not looked in quite some time (no real need to, you know what I mean) but there are some very feminine adult woman AA sized foundational garments available on-line. I even found a couple of bustiers and the like that might have fit had she been more mindful of that side of our marriage.

As for those boobs (no pun intended) who would insult/reject an attractive woman based on the size of her breasts deserves what they end up with. Similar to many other man on here, I tend to prefer the lesser endowed woman - with this caveat gleaned through experience: so long as the woman also prefers her appearance. I think some our problems may have stemmed from her dissatisfaction with what God had blessed her with. She seemed to always have this sense of inadequacy about her. Shame, really.

So, wear that IBTC t-shirt delightfully. Can't say proudly: that might imply that you stand out and, perhaps, you might be the first to admit that is not the situation.

TK
[barenecessities.com, wacor, etc.]
 stephenmv
Msg: 390
small breast appreciation
Posted: 6/10/2012 4:33:29 PM
I always thought Virginia was a Commonwealth. ;)
 Answerman711
Msg: 391
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2012 7:31:19 PM
I really don't care about breast size, I do care if they are sensitive to touch and stimulation.

I could be all wrong, but it seems that larger breasted women don't have as sensitive breasts as smaller breasted ones.
 sujim3
Msg: 392
Posted: 6/10/2012 8:09:38 PM
I have to say that I am a great lover of smaller boobs. I would never trade them for larger ones. Just bring me the woman with the smaller boobs.
 Answerman711
Msg: 393
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2012 1:48:53 PM
cautiousluv and there is an exception to every rule! Lucky be the guys that get to experience your sensitive breasts.
 PbearHD04
Msg: 394
Posted: 6/11/2012 9:21:56 PM
Thank you, I love small breasts. I love little perky one, they are just a turn on for me. I can't get enough of them when I finally have sex with a woman the has them. It make me harder then normal.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > small breast appreciation