Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > small breast appreciation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goodlistener711
Msg: 76
small breast appreciationPage 4 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
After VAST reasearch, lots of field study, questions etc. I've come to realize that the trend....not the rule, is that smaller breasted women have more sensitive breasts.

scott
( a leg man anyway)
 Wanton-Voyager
Msg: 77
small breast appreciation
Posted: 6/25/2008 12:07:44 PM
Big or small I like them all. They are merely an appetizer, abet a directly connected one that leads to the main course. That's where the action is.
 Jeff840
Msg: 78
Posted: 6/25/2008 12:41:52 PM
Every part of a woman can be appreciated and can bring pleasure to both the man and woman. Keeping it natural is by far preferred.
 sarsss
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/25/2008 3:00:00 PM
Breast "inflation" is a phenomenon specific to the USA!!!

Traveling is cool, but as you carelessly enter the territory of different countries, different surgeries are needed. In this one, you need to inflate your breasts, in that one, you need to deflate them, in the third, you need to elongate your neck, in the forth, you need to have you clitoris removed forever, in the fifth, every single little hair from your body needs to come off, and so forth!!! Just beware before you enter!!!

Well, well, you just stay away from my body, please!!! I have one and the only, and I am not interested in national customization of my body!!!

If you do not like me the way I am, just run away.

What a funny world!!!
 Nette143
Msg: 80
Posted: 6/25/2008 3:54:32 PM
I think I would like to be smaller one day. Maybe later in life though. I have shrunk around my ribcage approximately 5 inches over the past 2 years and although that is healthier the girls just remain the same size. I didnt expect them to stay the same because I have a friend that lost alot of weight and hers shrunk all the way down. I say oh well, though because thats never not gonna stop me from "running" or dancing or losing inches or doing anything healthier.
 CGY
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/25/2008 4:00:46 PM

so, i proclaim small breasts are wonderful and highly suggest to never ever think of getting implants!

Dude, I am so with you on this one!
 arcbill
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2008 4:18:42 PM
i dont like large breast i think it takes away the foces of the ladies hole package, i like a nice neat package that all works well,besides a mouth is plenty
 arcbill
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2008 10:07:07 AM
a mouthfull is plenty still learning to type but im trying
 Delta Hammer
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/6/2008 9:20:00 PM
I've always liked the look of small breasts and I don't really know why. As far as actually playing with them, for me it's all about the nipples. Breasts are just the support structure for the incredibly hot and entertaining nipple glory. So in a way, small breasts are better, b/c the farther up the nipples point the less work I have to do to connect them with my mouth.

Plus it seems like the smaller the breasts the more sensitive they are.
 Feedback1
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/6/2008 9:44:39 PM
The good lord made boobies in many sizes and I admire his craftsmanship in whatever size they come
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/6/2008 10:16:38 PM
Quality doesn't always mean quantity.
 Mrblackromance
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/6/2008 10:51:24 PM
I am a card carrying member of the itty bitty titty club.

But I am not going to disqualify a woman for having normal sized breasts or big breasts either. In fact I seem to have quite the fasination for all types of womens breasts. I steal glances all the time. I can't help it and I don't want to help it either
 seekerof
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/6/2008 11:04:23 PM
I appreciated having "A" cup back in high school when I ran cross country.

Now that I am a "C" it's a lot harder to run! (no augmentation, just natural growth due to motherhood)
 engineeringemo
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/6/2008 11:18:17 PM

so, i proclaim small breasts are wonderful and highly suggest to never ever think of getting implants!

Seconded. Smaller breasts are great. They have much denser nerve distribution, and thus are more sensitive.

Nobody should EVER get implants, in my opinion, because the surgery removes feeling from the nipple, which pretty much removes any interest I've got in the breast. Seriously, if you can't use it for foreplay, what practical reason do I have to care about it at all?
 blue70
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/6/2008 11:18:46 PM
Living in the breast implant capital of the world it is so so SO reassuring to hear men say they prefer real over artificial- thank you!

I would agree with the poster who stated that bigger are fun to look at in clothes but when they come off smaller is better.

Now to get some hands [etc.] on these puppies!!

STH III
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2008 11:56:17 PM
I love small breasts, just love em
 freetoo327
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2008 8:14:21 AM
YAY ... celebrating small breasts across the planet!

So great not having to wear a bra ... even as I age!

The only real disadvantage to smaller breasts in my opinion is that many of the nicer more fitted clothes are made for women with larger breasts! I've never really been a fan of the bra. I will say that when I have to wear one though ... the kind that offer support and can add a size with the little side padding are great for certain dresses and lower cut shirts that I can't seem to quite fill out on my own!

Regardless ... I love my breasts and have never had a man complain about their size, their shape or the way they turn him on! Go figure! (men are wonderful beings) While we're at it ... I say ... let's celbrate all the men who appreciate women with small breasts!

Heck ... we might as well celebrate all women who have learned to love their breasts and all men and their appendages!

Let's make it a party ... you're all invited as long as you can appreciated the differences in all of us!

~ keepin it real!
 Delta Hammer
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/7/2008 9:44:07 PM
That's a great theme for a party. I'm already thinking of some people to bring.

Maybe all the things guys say about size would apply here too. It's not the size of the life vest, it's the motion of the ocean?
 texan58
Msg: 94
Posted: 7/7/2008 9:58:59 PM
I can't think of anything sexier than a small breasted woman, especially if they are shaven. They usually are more sensitive in those areas and more easily pleasured.
 fetish4u
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2008 1:09:07 AM
I love women's butts.Breast sizes isn't important to me.
 DAVE632
Msg: 96
view profile
History
appreciate small breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 2:24:58 AM
I feel obliged to "vote" on this issue too. and Not withstanding my disclaimer below I will also say I do prefer TWO as in BREASTS. Whatever ...

I have enjoyed both. Almost flat and a huge to the point I felt sorry for her ... ummm ... them. Both women I know who were huge had reduction surgery and are MUCH happier now.

When I was younger I was quite convinced that smaller ones had a higher concentration of nerve ending per sq. inch but I don't think I could ever prove that. They seemed that way when I was younger but who knows so just lemmie say that overall the smaller they are the less hassle they are for the woman and I think that's a good thing.

Honestly, boobs are not my main focus anyway. I love EYES. I love thighs and bums and even backs can be sexy as hell. I love a sensuous mouth. I prefer a flat tummy but hey I'm in my 50s and the women who are around my age AND still in that kind of shape - I probably could afford anyway !!

I'll also say as I'm sure a few other guys have mentioned is that what you love about a woman is, ultimately, between her EARS - not sitting out on her chest. I double mastectomy wouldn't bother me in the least if the person I loved needed to lose those puppies in order to stay alive and be with me. Ditto legs and other sundry but relatively UNneeded parts.

I think women overall will be surprised when they read this thread and know that many many men are perfectly happy with boobs one doesn't need a fork-lift to play with ...
 swingpup
Msg: 97
view profile
History
appreciate small breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 7:34:00 AM
Let's not forget about nipples.....Pencil eraser type nipples on "A" "B" "C"or "D" breasts are simply the best. Personally I appreciate natural breasts. One of the best ever encountered breasts were those located on a woman that was "Nearly an A" she called them tipples, half tit half nipple. Two thumbs up to smaller breasted women.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 98
view profile
History
appreciate small breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 10:03:39 AM
I love it when a woman doesn't wear a bra, and that happens most often with small-breasted ladies. So I guess I like small breasts! I just want 'em natural, no padding (inside or outside) and waiting to be shared.

Think I must be one a them ol' hippies.
 optimist68
Msg: 99
appreciate small breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 11:53:09 AM
Small breasts forever! As good as large, and worlds better than fake. I have noticed as many seem to than the smaller are more sensitive...thats some good stuff.
 platypus_man
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2008 1:33:29 PM

I can't think of anything sexier than a small breasted woman, especially if they are shaven.

SHAVED BREASTS??????? Uhhhh, OMG. I don't know if I could handle a breast with five o'clock shadow!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > small breast appreciation