Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > small breast appreciation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 STH III
Msg: 101
view profile
History
small breast appreciationPage 5 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
I love small breasts, just love em
 freetoo327
Msg: 102
view profile
History
small breast appreciation
Posted: 7/7/2008 8:14:21 AM
YAY ... celebrating small breasts across the planet!

So great not having to wear a bra ... even as I age!

The only real disadvantage to smaller breasts in my opinion is that many of the nicer more fitted clothes are made for women with larger breasts! I've never really been a fan of the bra. I will say that when I have to wear one though ... the kind that offer support and can add a size with the little side padding are great for certain dresses and lower cut shirts that I can't seem to quite fill out on my own!

Regardless ... I love my breasts and have never had a man complain about their size, their shape or the way they turn him on! Go figure! (men are wonderful beings) While we're at it ... I say ... let's celbrate all the men who appreciate women with small breasts!

Heck ... we might as well celebrate all women who have learned to love their breasts and all men and their appendages!

Let's make it a party ... you're all invited as long as you can appreciated the differences in all of us!

~ keepin it real!
 Delta Hammer
Msg: 103
Posted: 7/7/2008 9:44:07 PM
That's a great theme for a party. I'm already thinking of some people to bring.

Maybe all the things guys say about size would apply here too. It's not the size of the life vest, it's the motion of the ocean?
 texan58
Msg: 104
Posted: 7/7/2008 9:58:59 PM
I can't think of anything sexier than a small breasted woman, especially if they are shaven. They usually are more sensitive in those areas and more easily pleasured.
 fetish4u
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2008 1:09:07 AM
I love women's butts.Breast sizes isn't important to me.
 DAVE632
Msg: 106
view profile
History
appreciate small breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 2:24:58 AM
I feel obliged to "vote" on this issue too. and Not withstanding my disclaimer below I will also say I do prefer TWO as in BREASTS. Whatever ...

I have enjoyed both. Almost flat and a huge to the point I felt sorry for her ... ummm ... them. Both women I know who were huge had reduction surgery and are MUCH happier now.

When I was younger I was quite convinced that smaller ones had a higher concentration of nerve ending per sq. inch but I don't think I could ever prove that. They seemed that way when I was younger but who knows so just lemmie say that overall the smaller they are the less hassle they are for the woman and I think that's a good thing.

Honestly, boobs are not my main focus anyway. I love EYES. I love thighs and bums and even backs can be sexy as hell. I love a sensuous mouth. I prefer a flat tummy but hey I'm in my 50s and the women who are around my age AND still in that kind of shape - I probably could afford anyway !!

I'll also say as I'm sure a few other guys have mentioned is that what you love about a woman is, ultimately, between her EARS - not sitting out on her chest. I double mastectomy wouldn't bother me in the least if the person I loved needed to lose those puppies in order to stay alive and be with me. Ditto legs and other sundry but relatively UNneeded parts.

I think women overall will be surprised when they read this thread and know that many many men are perfectly happy with boobs one doesn't need a fork-lift to play with ...
 swingpup
Msg: 107
view profile
History
appreciate small breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 7:34:00 AM
Let's not forget about nipples.....Pencil eraser type nipples on "A" "B" "C"or "D" breasts are simply the best. Personally I appreciate natural breasts. One of the best ever encountered breasts were those located on a woman that was "Nearly an A" she called them tipples, half tit half nipple. Two thumbs up to smaller breasted women.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 108
view profile
History
appreciate small breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 10:03:39 AM
I love it when a woman doesn't wear a bra, and that happens most often with small-breasted ladies. So I guess I like small breasts! I just want 'em natural, no padding (inside or outside) and waiting to be shared.

Think I must be one a them ol' hippies.
 optimist68
Msg: 109
appreciate small breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 11:53:09 AM
Small breasts forever! As good as large, and worlds better than fake. I have noticed as many seem to than the smaller are more sensitive...thats some good stuff.
 platypus_man
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2008 1:33:29 PM

I can't think of anything sexier than a small breasted woman, especially if they are shaven.

SHAVED BREASTS??????? Uhhhh, OMG. I don't know if I could handle a breast with five o'clock shadow!
 Taywhitt
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/9/2008 1:37:09 PM
I think it depends on the person. Some girls would look ridiculous with huge boobs simply because it doesnt fit their body shape. Other girls vice versa. I personally love my big boobs and wouldnt trade them in for a smaller pair But I do appraciate girls with smaller ones...if they look good.
 JiminCT
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/9/2008 5:15:44 PM
I agree, small is great. I really think we are way too obsessed with breast size, as long as they are not grotesquly huge I love 'em. Gotta be sensitive, and nice big nipples are a definite plus, but I am more interested in the woman carrying those things around. Beautiful comes in all sizes.
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/9/2008 5:29:42 PM

proclaim small breasts are wonderful and highly suggest to never ever think of getting implants
I agree However, I don't find a preference for breast size period, large, small, average whatever, just as long as NATURAL

Note...large NIPPLES and/or areolas however are ALWAYS an extra plus
 Unfriendly_Good_Guy
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2008 5:59:06 PM
I figure why discriminate. I can appreciate all sizes. Although I have seen a few mention something about hair. I could do without that part.
 SensualAquarian
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/9/2008 6:41:27 PM
I saw a woman walk into where I work this week, and you could totally tell her breasts were fake.....She didn't look proportionate at all, she looked like they were gonna make her fall forwards and they were too big and hard....I told somebody they looked like a couple of torpedoes in a top And it made me appreciate that mine though not big suit my frame.....and are real
 razzledazzle40
Msg: 116
Posted: 7/9/2008 6:51:11 PM
Oh how I would love to get implants--HOWEVER--I alway say one thing about smaller breasts--at least when I'm 80 those suckers will still be where God put them and not down at my waist!! So hooray for us smaller women!!
 Ear to hear
Msg: 117
Posted: 7/9/2008 6:53:13 PM
I treat all breasts equall if that sounds right...they all serve a purpose from nutrition for a new born to excitement for a man...anyone who dogs them isnt cool...be like a woman making fun at a small penis.Besides Ive been with some woman that have no idea their breasts could give them sooo much pleasure..only because the past relationship was to busy with themselves...
 windloverr
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2008 7:01:04 PM
I agree with oldsoul, "I think that the secret is to appreciate what you have and look for the positives in being small, medium or well endowed, or whichever category you happen to fall in. "

I don't see size as an issue at all. I love the natural lines; and much prefer natural, regardless of size, to augmentation. If your lover/so suggests you would look better with augmentation; my advice is to suggest that they would look better dating someone else.
 SereneWilderness
Msg: 119
Posted: 7/9/2008 7:11:58 PM
When I began adolescent ....i thought no one would date me or not that many men would ask me out since I was on the small size. I said when I was older I would get IMPLANTS........

Well I'm in my 40s now........and I have to say I never had any problems with men not asking me OUT............ since I was 13 years old........................I was one of the girls in high school .. etc. asked out all the time; even by popular boys. I was too shy to date.......in high school......but as I grew older; I would never get Implants.........I'm just fine as ME.
 whothehellknows
Msg: 120
Posted: 7/10/2008 2:47:21 AM
I think I still need to do more research into boobies before I make a decision. Anyone willing to help advance the knowledge of humanity with me?

But seriously... I think at some point breasts can get too big. Gravity can be a ^%$# as some women age and it can't feel good to carry around all that extra weight. I am more of a nipple fan. If a woman has full to tiny breasts, it's all good as long as she has nice areolas.
 Your-Fantasy
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2008 6:18:09 PM
i'd rather a woman to be flat as a board than her have implants...no matter how big, small, or natural they look. TOTAL turn-off when i see a woman with implants. keep what god gave you.
 imsickofthegame
Msg: 122
Posted: 7/11/2008 12:32:45 AM
I agree. I'd rather have natural, regardless of size. Implants disgust me.

I think large breasts can definitely be sexy, but i've seen many more ugly large ones than ugly small ones. I tired of having to push away guys that went after my bigger busted gfs as well.

I wish women everywhere would just accept their bust and learn to wait for a guy that doesnt make them the top priority. It's really sad to see countless women here taking cleavage shots then men adding them as favorites. Naivete on both sides
 Life is an adventure!
Msg: 123
Posted: 7/11/2008 1:00:54 AM
Small breasts are the best!You can keep the fake ones.Actually I would never date a woman with large breasts,I prefer long legs and a tght butt.Not a boob guy at all.Actually they turn me off.Small and perky I salute you.Natural boobs are the way to go!lol
 edster1224
Msg: 124
Posted: 7/11/2008 7:53:40 AM
I don't like women with implants, esp. those that are obviously fake. However, I do love large natural breasts. My best friend prefers women with small tits. A waitress who was like that once told him that he prefers women who resemble guys and small boys. I didn't say it, I'm just repeating it. Take it how you want to.

Ed
 edster1224
Msg: 125
Posted: 7/11/2008 7:55:17 AM
The fake boobs that I dislike the most are those where the nipple points upwards or in different directions or both. I've never, ever seen that happen in nature. It's as if the baby was supposed to float overhead, look downwards and suck upwards.

Ed
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > small breast appreciation