Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > i like phone sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FmrJarhead
Msg: 37
view profile
History
I LOVE PHONE SEX!!!Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Okay, to some it seems lame. I learned an immense amount about myself through phone sex. Things I couldn't do in person I could do on the phone because the person wasn't there to see me mess up or feel frustrated. I learned to work through different scenarios and really use my mind and envision this person there with me. It was sooooooooooooo amazing. Although he's away doing Uncle Sam's work, his calls keep us connected. If that's all we can have, we make the most of it!
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 38
view profile
History
i like phone sex
Posted: 6/22/2009 8:02:28 PM
I have tried it a few years ago with a girl I was dating who lived about 35 minutes away, so we didn't get to see eachother as often as we liked.

It was fun. You get to really use your imagination, and get a chance to communicate things that a lot of people are shy about face to face.

It's not for everyone but for some, it can be fun and a good way to kill about 15 - 20 minutes. LOL
 breeheel
Msg: 39
i like phone sex
Posted: 10/19/2009 4:43:24 PM
mmmm good for you
 Marrrie_G
Msg: 40
i like phone sex
Posted: 2/21/2010 11:52:16 AM
I think it all depends who am doing it with. I have no desire to do phone sex with random total strangers. That does nothing to me.

Now, someone I'm seeing on occasion and we are not able to be together for some reason.. like distance.. well then I can get into pretty easily and enjoy it as I actually visualize the relationship we have and what we did to each other in the past and what we want to do again. Now that can be a huge turn on for both of us until we can be together again.
 petula1908
Msg: 41
i like phone sex
Posted: 12/17/2014 2:59:32 PM
Yes I tried it a couple of times for fun with a stranger, did nothing for me but he got off. I cant imagine women really are turned on by phone sex with someone they don't even know. But with someone you are in a relationship with, it can be really hot. Women get paid for phone sex and to fake it all with strangers.
 crazyscooby69
Msg: 42
i like phone sex
Posted: 12/23/2014 5:44:02 PM
hi baby ill make you cum in 10 minutes all u gotta do is give me a chance
 forumfellathesequel
Msg: 43
i like phone sex
Posted: 12/25/2014 3:42:25 PM
Reminds me of an old cartoon comic..phone sex, and the guy thinks he's talking to an incredibly sexy woman on the other end...he's hearing. Ooooooh Gawd you're sooooo deep inside me...then it shows her at about 300 lbs, standing in the kitchen and bored out of her mind with her finger up her nose
 gtomustang
Msg: 44
i like phone-y sex
Posted: 12/25/2014 4:33:59 PM
^^I think I saw that one...or a version of it.

I did it once for an ex, and listening to the bzzzzzzzz going on in the background--sure wasn't an electric shaver--nearly brought out the 13 yr old boy in me, but I kept from chuckling. At a prior site did it more by email, there was a woman several time zones away, so I could come home from work, and she'd be an hour away from leaving for work, so after discussing, "Whatcha havin' for dinner?" it would turn into a naughty story.

never did get to meet the lady, another cyber friend flew out first and expected sex to happen, which naturally freaked her out. back in that time, doin' the cybersex thing was fun if one was good at it. probably got it out of my system, unless I meet the right person.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 45
I LOVE PHONE SEX!!!
Posted: 12/25/2014 6:09:03 PM
I really do not like phone sex, I wouldn't even want to get paid to listen, I don't like to engage in it. I don't know why either really, just doesn't do it.

But outside of actual sex, any sort of parallel attempt just seems forced. Or maybe its me, maybe im insecure about it. Maybe im awkward...

Half measures, that's what it is, I don't like half measures.
 Verissa
Msg: 46
I LOVE PHONE SEX!!!
Posted: 1/4/2015 6:13:45 PM
If it happens naturally and not just because someone says "talk dirty to me". I dated a man who worked away a lot and a few times conversations would get rather heated...if you've been with the person and can replay history as you imagine them touching you, I think it's easy for this to happen. I think it would be difficult to do this with someone you've never touched or met.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 47
view profile
History
i like phone sex
Posted: 4/15/2015 11:22:30 AM
I've heard about this; quite possibly from the illiterate above me.

While I'm generally fairly liberal (oh geez, consider the source of that comment) about toys and all, I've also heard it is difficult to clean the phone afterwards and it voids the warranty. Doesn't SquareTrade have a policy against accepting devices used inphone sex?

TK
 gtomustang
Msg: 48
i like phone sex
Posted: 4/16/2015 11:50:23 AM
Anybody crank-called the phone number listed a few posts up? seems to be like the audio version of a glory hole. I'm trying to think of an amusing place to leave it for people to call, like "call this to cure your insomnia!" or "I enjoy petty problems, please tell me what's keeping you from sleeping tonight!"

not that I would be that mean :)
 Axis555
Msg: 49
i like phone sex
Posted: 4/17/2015 5:42:27 AM
I like cyber much more, I think phone sex is lazy option honestly.
The other person has to have some real skill though or I won't want to do it.

Perhaps I'm just fussy.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 50
i like phone sex
Posted: 4/17/2015 12:51:05 PM
There's something even better, and that is to verbalize what you like to do to your partner, right there in front of them. Then they repeat to you what is it that you are going to do to them and what they like about it.
It is not only incredibly erotic, but it pushes the sense of desire to be an active wish.

It's like when you are having sex and in your head you are thinking about work, or that after you finish you want to have a beer or all the other things that may go through your head. Men do it, women do it. When you verbalize both mind and body are focused on that current activity. If there's something you like, you tell your partner right there and then. "I like it when you do the .... to me."
 Dee4166
Msg: 51
view profile
History
i like phone sex
Posted: 4/17/2015 2:31:43 PM
Every time that I see the title of this thread...

I find myself singing it to the tune of Baby Got Back...

"I like phone sex and I cannot lie..."

I don't know why.....weird....

LOL
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 52
i like phone sex
Posted: 4/17/2015 5:08:31 PM

i like phone sex

Because of the STDs
Remember that you must practice safe sex, don't forget to put condom on your ears and on the phone.!!
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 53
view profile
History
i like phone sex
Posted: 4/17/2015 11:11:46 PM
never met a man who was naturally good at phone sex. However as a woman I have a talent for it. Are there phone sex hotlines for women?? I dont think so.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 54
view profile
History
i like phone sex
Posted: 3/22/2018 3:47:25 AM
wouldn't waste my time
 julystorm7
Msg: 55
i like phone sex
Posted: 3/22/2018 5:31:01 PM
I've tried it twice and it started out ok but both guys got boring after a couple convos, zero creativity. It gets old fast. Now that I've been there, done that, I'll only ever do it with a SO if I ever have one again.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 56
i like phone sex
Posted: 3/23/2018 3:16:42 AM
Phone sex sounds like fun; but, don't you get tangled up in the cord?
 Seki1949
Msg: 57
view profile
History
i like phone sex
Posted: 3/24/2018 7:04:36 AM
I have an ex that lives two states away. Once in a while on a week-end if we are both a little lonely . . .
 bwr408
Msg: 58
view profile
History
i like phone sex
Posted: 3/26/2018 5:20:57 AM
Can we try a session
 kath05858
Msg: 59
view profile
History
i like phone sex
Posted: 4/5/2018 8:51:38 AM
Guys often go straight to phone sex. Isn't there a service for that? lol. Seriously, I've tried it a few times and the conversation was akward and forced. Long pauses, trying to think of sexy things to say. I'd really rather not. :)
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 60
view profile
History
i like phone sex
Posted: 4/5/2018 10:18:01 PM

Seriously, I've tried it a few times and the conversation was akward and forced. Long pauses, trying to think of sexy things to say. I'd really rather not. :)

Its so hot listening to them moan. Can be hard thinking of what to say but that's if you're over thinking it. Just moan back lol.
It is better watching them on webcam though because then I can see and hear them c*m, so sexyy. Yum yum yumm.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 61
i like phone sex
Posted: 4/5/2018 10:34:48 PM
I've done something like this a couple of days ago by text with an old flame, with pictures and all. Can't say it wasn't a turn-on! We are still where we left off two years ago - attracted to each other, he "is not sure if he's ready for a relationship because he's scared and confused" but now he has the decency to be up front about it, and I'm absolutely not jumping head first into a total disaster. He is not reaching out... it hurts just like after the real thing.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > i like phone sex