Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Talk4England
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Mayor BorisPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Looks like Londoners went for celebrity & personality rather than capability. Don't know exactly what their mayor does/did but no doubt he won't be doing that in the future!
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/3/2008 4:06:51 PM

He isn't dim in the slightest, it's just the way that the english upper class come across

He is a never mind... my parents (now retired) had a cafe in Llangollen... he tried to run for Welsh secretary... he stayed at the three star hotel called the Hand Hotel... he refused there breakfast and came over to our cafe each morning ... whilst waiting he would sit on table one with his paper and laugh... ya know that posh noise... at his own column... he was asked some questions about Wales and didn't have a clue how to answer them... he made himself look a right fool... he was and is a joke to the North Walians lol...
 restless_native
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/3/2008 4:21:45 PM
I'd love to comment on this. But, I still can't stop chuckling.

Boris Johnson?...FFS!
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/3/2008 4:22:07 PM

Princess Di, or whatever the hell you called

she wasn't welsh babe lol

The Honourable Member for Henley on Thames, was forced to go to Wales by civil service mandrins, I mean would anyone go there if they did not have too? Bearing in mind that the only good thing to come out of that place is the bloody A55

try the A25 and you may find us pmsl

Do you think he really wanted the job

course he did... but wasn't good enough and proved it... he was/is an ignorant t w a t... yes had a week of his presance... not a nice experiance

Boris For PM!

Karloff? babes.. sorry to say this but he is dead... oh wait I see the resemblance now with Johnson pmsl

Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/3/2008 5:21:01 PM

Isn't everyone to the North Welsh??

They arent the most welcoming of folks

is it any wonder with a reply like that?

OT unlike some... no Boris is not right for the job... hold on... as people have said.. what is his new job? he knew fook all about Wales... lets hope he doesn't let the English down...
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/3/2008 5:49:16 PM

lol
My father and his brothers and their dad were doing some building work in North Wales years ago, they walked into the pub, everyone was speaking English until they were asked what drinks they wanted to order... As soon as they spoke in English everyone spoke in Welsh in the pub... odd!!!

and this is on topic how? thought the subject was Boris Johnson not the welsh... or is that a certain welsh? lol

again.. OT... why go for a job you know nothing about? he has proved it once.. can't wait for him to prove it again...
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/3/2008 5:54:47 PM
Always thought Ken and London deserved each other, get a similar feeling with Boris and London.

Regional Government, petty bureaucracy, mandarins, jobs for the boys, costs each and everyone of us plenty. Less politics, less politicians, less civil servants, equals common sense and more money in our pockets.

No chance then.
 restless_native
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/5/2008 4:21:46 AM
The think that confuses me most about this is why the media and the c0ckeys think that the rest of the country could actually give a toss.
 seabass15
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Mayor Boris
Posted: 5/19/2008 2:44:26 PM
Salidan thinks that Boris is not up for the job .

My Dear turkish Gentleman, all you know is about armed force, Boris will win them over with his buffonnery. the will be laughing so much, he will have them in the palm of his hand. CAUSE HE IS A GOOD GUY not a blood thirsty warrior.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >