Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 idealtime
Msg: 153
THINGS ALL MEN SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO WELLPage 4 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
To get to the orgasm part, you need to play along...or pretend.
 idealtime
Msg: 154
THINGS ALL MEN SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO WELL
Posted: 10/8/2011 4:16:07 PM
That's tough....they reserve the right to change it at any time for any reason, and it is probably your fault if you don't realize that ahead of time....just to avoid problems.
 livingwithadog
Msg: 155
Posted: 3/16/2012 10:16:53 PM
I can do all of these things...
 livingwithadog
Msg: 156
Posted: 3/16/2012 10:18:44 PM
I mean, in reference to this:
"kill spiders, check her own damn oil/tire pressure, fist fighting (hair pulling/slapping only if she's hot), hang up the cell and watch the road, load/shoot a gun, leave the toilet seat up, ask a guy out/pick up a guy, ponytails, break into her own car to retrieve her keys, whiskey shots, ask him to wear a condom (no glove no love), mow the lawn, pee behind a closed gas station, travel without falling asleep in the car, shave your kitty, roll the trash can out on pickup day, swallow, if you got em -flash em!, back out of a garage/driveway without sideswiping anything, use your middle finger in public, punish your cat for mis-behaving, gamble -or know the rules -(poker,blackjack, roulette, craps), never cut your hair, know enough about sports to not be interested,"
 Silkybrunette
Msg: 157
Posted: 3/18/2012 11:22:21 AM
I would say that number one skill a man should master is to learn how to understand a women with proper communication style, listening to their feelings and being patient.
 Gogetter56
Msg: 158
Posted: 3/18/2012 11:43:25 AM
Oh yeah those "feelings"...the things that wimpy women and men seem to believe are more important than the truth.
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 159
Posted: 3/23/2012 12:52:22 PM
Msg 205 - Does that always work?
I was patient when we had arguments, patient when we went to marriage counseling, and I have been patient paying alimony for 6 years.
What did it get me?
R
 Wonder5750
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2012 1:17:24 PM
Feelings are a true as anything. Just because you might not understand where they are coming from, doesn't make them something to dismiss.

I am finding out how hard true communication is. Actually telling someone what caused a certain reaction, the instance, the trauma it brings up. I am blessed at this point in time to have found someone that wants to make things work. Listens to the reasons, and then we talk about ways to make it better. He has his issues too... but to have that frank and real of a converstaion ain't for sissys. We hide under the pretense that things are okay. everything is as normal as can be. But its not. Certain smells, phrases, gestures can bring back a memory of such unpleasentness you react with out even thinking about it. I know not everyone has been abused, or treated unkindly, but many have.

We seek here because of something that has gone wrong before. We look for clues it will go wrong again. We look for clues it will go right as well. But seldom do we enter a relationship unscathed.
 TraveliciousGuy
Msg: 161
Posted: 3/23/2012 1:26:57 PM
Unhook a bra with one hand.

irish_smackie
Msg: 162
Posted: 3/23/2012 7:28:43 PM
Eat like a gentleman and f**k like an animal.
 slpboo
Msg: 163
Posted: 3/23/2012 7:58:56 PM
Know how to ask a woman out properly - meaning appropriate places (your house is not OK) and times (No, I'm not meeting you later than 9pm for the FIRST date). Good riddance!
 irish_smackie
Msg: 164
Posted: 3/25/2012 7:07:23 PM
In all seriousness, it's kind of disappointing to see how much bitterness there is out there, now that I've read through a few pages.
 socalcitycat2012
Msg: 165
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:26:15 AM
[Run a vacuum cleaner.

I turned it on and it is running ... but it's not moving. ]

Good Lord! I just had to wipe my laptop screen off because the coffee went flying when I read this! Ha ha ha! Cute, SoCal_Han!

What should men do well..??? Don't keep a girl guessing? I know it's the girls who are supposed to be the ones into drama, but, I am here to tell ya, men are into that drama too (sometimes!). If a guy isn't interested, or you just aren't his type, he should just find the cajones to (politely) let the girl know. IMO, a long kiss goodbye + no further contact, means one of two things: (1) he wasn't truly interested, and just couldn't find it in him to break the poor girl's heart/dash her hopes or (2) she wasn't a very good kisser (or had bad breath!)

I know this is a HUGE generalization--it's just meant to illustrate a point! LOL!

As my Mom says "There are lots of fish in the sea!"
 socalcitycat2012
Msg: 166
Posted: 4/1/2012 8:34:00 AM
[We seek here because of something that has gone wrong before. We look for clues it will go wrong again. We look for clues it will go right as well. But seldom do we enter a relationship unscathed]

Wonder5750--probably the most insightful thing I've read here! Exactly!!!!!!

I know, after 18 years of marriage, to a serial cheater it turned out, that, going forward in my life, it will be hard for me NOT to analyze everything a man says, looking for what's NOT being said; "is he telling the truth?". Having said that, I refuse to be imprisoned by that sort of mistrust. It will lead nowhere but misery. I think, by the fact that I KNOW I could be predisposed to that sort of suspicion, I am on the lookout for when I "go there", and can then nip it in the bud, so to speak!
 Aura1shine
Msg: 167
Posted: 4/1/2012 3:27:18 PM
1. Know how to love back by learning what does she wants to feel being loved.
2. Being a good provider during her child rearing years so she will have time to be only a wive and a mother to your children and later being your best companion at the old dying years. Where I came from, it is mandatory that men have to be ready as a provider before the marriage take place to reduce a financial hardship and allow her only to be a wife, a mother of the children, and a caretaker(supervisor) of elderly family member.
 jmark4
Msg: 168
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:49:17 AM
esquire magazine is about as knowledgeable as a teen.
 Wonder5750
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2012 8:44:24 AM

[We seek here because of something that has gone wrong before. We look for clues it will go wrong again. We look for clues it will go right as well. But seldom do we enter a relationship unscathed]

Wonder5750--probably the most insightful thing I've read here! Exactly!!!!!!

I know, after 18 years of marriage, to a serial cheater it turned out, that, going forward in my life, it will be hard for me NOT to analyze everything a man says, looking for what's NOT being said; "is he telling the truth?". Having said that, I refuse to be imprisoned by that sort of mistrust. It will lead nowhere but misery. I think, by the fact that I KNOW I could be predisposed to that sort of suspicion, I am on the lookout for when I "go there", and can then nip it in the bud, so to speak!

I am going through the same thing. I had no idea how messed up my thinking was. Trust is such an important thing, without it you have nothing worth holding on to. Now I am learning to relax, and enjoy life without all the stress. I thought I was doing fine before, but now I am realizing just how tense I ahve been the last 21 years ... that is a long time to be "on guard" 24/7. I like my new life.. it rocks!
 socalcitycat2012
Msg: 170
Posted: 4/4/2012 11:52:56 AM
True, True, TRUE! Truer words were never spoken! I feel like I've been holding my breath for 18 years, waiting for the other shoe to drop! I am now able to finally BREATHE! I, too, was sick and tired of being "on guard" all the time; every time I realized that my ex had lied to me, I could just feel pins in the pit of my stomach, you know? I got really tired of that feeling! I also know that my mistrust of him was leaking over into other areas of my life; that serves no useful purpose, and is, in fact, extremely damaging to any friendships you may have!
 Denegotiator
Msg: 171
Posted: 4/13/2012 11:23:41 AM
Be a good listener
Great friend
Be able to fix things around the house
Cuddle
cook
do the dishes
help with house chores
keep a secret
push a lawn mower
help her with out being asked
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 172
Posted: 4/13/2012 8:51:33 PM
A man needs to know how to dump a biotch.
Check out the old Paul Simon song called "Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover," it should give you some food for thought.
R
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 173
Posted: 7/8/2012 1:31:53 PM
^^^^^^
Years ago a man would touch his woman softly, and kiss her sweetly and murmur phrases of tenderness, and the woman would become physically stimulated and this was called "foreplay."
Now, to achieve the same response, a man is expected to send the woman to a spa for a day, then take her shopping(can't have too many shoes),
then dinner and entertainment, at which time the woman complains that she hates being "used" for sex..
Times have changed.
 MotoGPatrick
Msg: 174
Posted: 7/8/2012 2:20:27 PM
Times have not changed.

You can still find them that just need the "years ago" treatment to get stimutlated. The high maintenance types are nothing new either.
 MotoGPatrick
Msg: 175
Posted: 7/8/2012 6:41:12 PM
Maybe the ratio has adjusted for inflation since the 60's.

I agree with what you say about the profiles.
 matchlight
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2012 10:58:22 PM

Now women put in little or no effort and have a princess mentality. It's always about "What can the man do for me."

I doubt if women--or men--like that are anything new. And living that way will leave them just as unhappy and unsatisfied as it always has. Those who don't give much usually don't get much.
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 177
Posted: 7/9/2012 8:00:20 PM
Some men need to learn when to say no so some women. Sometimes its not worth it. Most guys would for any woman that would give them the time of day. Then the guys whine and complain about it. Goes for women as well.
Its not only women who demand more and always ask whats for them. Men do same thing all the time. Its the society that we live in today. Everyone wants to know whats in there for them, They all look for the most bang for the buck. Put as little as you can into it and get as much as you can out of it. We are becoming professional consumers. Its not just in dating but in every day life people have the preception of how things should be and they are the stars of the movie. One of the reason people find it easier to meet out of the country. Some states its worse then other. From the people I meet at work I would say CA is one of the worst.
Show ALL Forums  > California  >