Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MrAscot
Msg: 178
THINGS ALL MEN SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO WELLPage 5 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
"1. Know how to love back by learning what does she wants to feel being loved.
2. Being a good provider during her child rearing years so she will have time to be only a wive and a mother to your children and later being your best companion at the old dying years. Where I came from, it is mandatory that men have to be ready as a provider before the marriage take place to reduce a financial hardship and allow her only to be a wife, a mother of the children, and a caretaker(supervisor) of elderly family member."

This lady comes equipped with a voucher for a "free sandwich whenever you'd like". Use sparingly.
 surfaceofficer
Msg: 179
THINGS ALL MEN SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO WELL
Posted: 7/23/2012 4:44:02 AM
Recognize a hint when it is given.

Hints come for all different reasons:

Don't touch me there right now in this environment; but I like it and you should do it later.
I don't mind paying my way, but you doing it for me let's me know that you are serious about me
I'm just here for the free meal; don't touch me
I'm not too "hot or tired" to dance...you're just not worth the effort
You would make a good friend, but I don't see myself screwing you sober
As interesting as you think you are, I find you boring
You are moving faster than your sex appeal allows you to in my book
You are clingy; take a breather. Don't you have a day job?
Introduce me to family member already
You are sweaty and your breath smells
I'd do you in the bathroom if I could get away with it
Stop being a pansy
I don't want your advice. Dry my tears and take me shopping
I haven't gotten off in months. Prove your up to the job
My ex and my friends are in this bar. Ease up or change venues
Your car is lame
Are you really going out with me dressed like that?
I don't want to kiss you. You were in the 'friend zone' the moment we met
You are not the first choice...but with a little fixing, you'll do
Thanks for the meal, but I'm weighing my options
I don't want to 'take it slow', Im just looking for a reason to settle
What the deuce did you just say to me?
Buy me something that will remind me of you
Where is this relationship going besides the bedroom?

All things that you may never hear from a woman, but many say nonetheless. I could come up with a couple dozen more, but I'm somewhat sleepy.
 monkeykoder
Msg: 180
Posted: 7/23/2012 5:28:12 PM
I'll +1 the learn how to shave with a straight razor (my face has never felt so smooth.)
 OneToTouch
Msg: 181
Posted: 7/23/2012 10:14:09 PM
Personally I like things being clean...Love to cook
 livingwithadog
Msg: 182
Posted: 7/24/2012 9:59:16 AM

From the people I meet at work I would say CA is one of the worst.

Clearly, you don't live in Northern California.

Its not only women who demand more and always ask whats for them. Men do same thing all the time. Its the society that we live in today. Everyone wants to know whats in there for them, They all look for the most bang for the buck. Put as little as you can into it and get as much as you can out of it. We are becoming professional consumers.

This certainly has a ring of truth to it, I'd say.
 monkeykoder
Msg: 183
Posted: 7/24/2012 5:02:11 PM
He said California that almost exclusively means Southern California, Central California is another beast and Northern California is so different from Southern California that no one that has been to both considers them the same state.
 70foolio
Msg: 184
Posted: 8/3/2012 7:18:52 PM
Great Answer. We all need these qualities.
 livingwithadog
Msg: 185
Posted: 8/5/2012 2:23:57 AM

He said California that almost exclusively means Southern California, Central California is another beast and Northern California is so different from Southern California that no one that has been to both considers them the same state.

I agree that Southern California, Central California and Northern California are completely different animals, so to speak. Yep. I've been to all three. But, really... California, singularly, means California—all of it, inland deserts, valleys, forests and mountains and all. Southern California is Southern California, Central California is Central California and Northern California is Northern California—that's where they are located within the state. Sorry. I know you know this stuff. Perhaps this "exclusively" mentioned version, or interpretation of "California" is exclusive to Southern Cal..? But, I get it. I usually qualify my locale of California with a "Northern".
Okay then, I guess we can we add geography to the thread title now. ;-)
 Wonder5750
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2012 9:00:27 AM
Would it be fair to devided it up to city Californians, and country Californians.... that seems to me to be the big difference. Not everyone in this state lives the city life.. most do obviously, but people are so different depending on their enviornment.
 Aura1shine
Msg: 187
Posted: 8/5/2012 5:17:10 PM
@MrAscot:
[ This lady comes equipped with a voucher for a "free sandwich whenever you'd like". Use sparingly.]

It is not a free voucher given. It is an exchange in any relationship when finance and time spending to maintain a healthy relationship where babies and older parents involved. It is a weakest point that can cause the break in any relationship. Women at a child bearing stage will be consumed by taking care of any weakest family members. If she is too exhaust from doing her duties, she will have less time to pay much attention to her spouse. The man will feel neglect and begins to look elsewhere to satisfy his needs and wants. At the same time the woman will feel the same way that her burden was unshared and feel neglect as well......an extra marital affair usually occur during this time. Most of the time, the woman will stay in that relationship due to children but the feeling of being unappreciative will overwhelm her to break off.
Hope that will help any man to understand the law of nature.
 SmilesSince61
Msg: 188
Posted: 8/11/2012 1:41:35 AM
Art is in the eye of the beholder...
 floyd1140
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2012 2:50:53 AM
that is somethinng i can do very well and that means sex or oral
 Niteseer
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2012 4:54:25 AM
Wonder5750 wrote:

Would it be fair to devided it up to city Californians, and country Californians.... that seems to me to be the big difference. Not everyone in this state lives the city life.. most do obviously, but people are so different depending on their environment.

Yes ! Exactly.
I'm in the (very) rural "California"

It seems that SF & LA are in some other universe , let alone the same state.
 sandmandreams
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2012 11:10:40 PM
10. Being able to recognize women who want to take advantage of your skill set while they sit on the couch all day eating bonbons.
 CaliforniaAries85
Msg: 192
Posted: 8/21/2012 6:06:28 AM
Kill a spider. And not all half-assed where you just knock it down, lose it, and lie to me and say you killed it.

KILL. IT.

That's really all I need. I can do the rest or pay someone else to do it. :)
 mike215215
Msg: 193
Posted: 8/21/2012 8:16:34 AM

Kill a spider. And not all half-assed where you just knock it down, lose it, and lie to me and say you killed it.
That's really all I need. I can do the rest or pay someone else to do it. :)
KILL. IT.

murderer! lol I would grab it and release it in your purse!... nah outside cuz it deserve to scare another woman like you! or to help stimulate the economy, by you eventually paying someone to do it...cuz the man failed at his task assigned by woman suffering with arachnophobia!

;-)
 pacificbreeze38
Msg: 194
Posted: 8/21/2012 6:11:14 PM
Sit on the couch and have your lady bring you a beer without you having to say so. Hahahahahaha
 CaliforniaAries85
Msg: 195
Posted: 8/22/2012 5:28:47 AM

murderer! lol I would grab it and release it in your purse!... nah outside cuz it deserve to scare another woman like you! or to help stimulate the economy, by you eventually paying someone to do it...cuz the man failed at his task assigned by woman suffering with arachnophobia!

Hey! That spider kills hundreds of helpless little bugs in his lifetime! I'm helping the little guys!

And I don't mind if you take it outside. Outside is their turf. But once they enter my territory, all bets are off! :P
 parker21570
Msg: 196
Posted: 8/26/2012 12:50:15 AM
Amen to that!! I am all about pleasing a woman. I get more pleasure out of giving my partner multiple orgasms than receiving them.
 melodyof_k
Msg: 197
Posted: 8/26/2012 2:40:23 AM
Make me feel safe when there are noises outside my house.
and kill spiders.
and help me put fixtures on the wall where I cant reach.
 Rain587
Msg: 198
Posted: 10/20/2012 11:39:04 AM
Keeping it interesting to a man and a woman are two separate definitions.

What I think a man should know how to do well is keep that mustache off his lip and kiss well. Both go hand in hand as well. The other is know that definition of integrity and live it.
 emi909
Msg: 199
Posted: 10/21/2012 3:52:24 PM
A man should know how to live life and take care of/ nurture himself. We can only give to others what we first give to ourselves. Many men have the tendency to be heroes yet ignore themselves and their own needs. Rather than finding something/ someone broken and in need of repair..........repair yourselves and everyone will be better for it. :)
 JJTall
Msg: 200
Posted: 12/1/2012 10:54:12 PM

-Start a new thread list about women, so I can complain about it being condescending.

Sounds good, lets try it:

THINGS ALL WOMEN SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO WELL:

1) Shutting TFU for longer than 15 minutes, so a guy can relax and not have to hear your mouth running constantly, about nonsensical BS no one gives 4 f^%$ about.

Silence is golden women
 mike215215
Msg: 201
Posted: 12/2/2012 1:11:12 AM
learning how to boil water,

knowing how to put duck tape on a woman's mouth

then how to spend a night in the dog's house! lol
 CapricornAquarius
Msg: 202
Posted: 12/4/2012 11:24:51 PM
Killer foot massages! Great timing & how to make a meeeeeeeean grilled cheese.
Show ALL Forums  > California  >