Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GhostDancer
Msg: 89
Re: What Is An Appropriate Punishment For Rapists And Child MolestorsPage 13 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Whatever they're most afraid of in life should be discovered and they should be made to live through that torment every day, repeatedly. If they're sent to jail it should be for life--REAL life. None of this "get time off for good behaviour" garbage, but meaning till they draw their last monster-like breaths in this world. If they're in prison they should be put in with the general population and have word spread throughout about their crimes and let inmate justice prevail. Ideally, I would like to see all child molesters die slow and painful deaths; let their last moments on this planet be as hellish as they made their victim's lives. Rapists, too. Sexual predators CANNOT be rehabilitated. They can't. They never lose the urges they have to victimize, so they should be taken out of society for good.
 marita_b
Msg: 91
view profile
History
What Is An Appropriate Punishment For Rapists And Child Molestors
Posted: 7/17/2006 2:29:44 AM
if that's what most people feel about molesting children,...

then how about the simple neglect of care and feeding,...

a couple was recently arrested,...their 3 addopted children taken away the youngest of which was a 5 year old who weighed less than 20 pounds,....

this kind of cruelty and indifference only comes about on a day to day neglect,...over a long time,....how should they be punished??????

I know what I think but what about you all and what is worse???,...
 Melodic Euphoria
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/18/2006 5:40:05 AM
Castration. This punishment fits the crime well, without resorting to the death penalty.
 gerrymac
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2007 6:02:25 PM
^^^^ I seem to recall the movie "Escape from New York" kinda addressed that issue. Um, and so did Jet Li's "The One" in a different futuristic way. The concept of having "islands" of convicts is a common theme both in fiction and in real life (Australia comes to mind, as does French Guyana where prisoners were sent in the early 20th century from France)
 designingwoman
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2007 7:26:06 PM
Jail for the rest of their sorry lives. Lock 'em up and throw away the key!!

(No death penalty--what if the person is later proven innocent--with jail at least they can be set free, with the death penalty you cannot give a person's life back.) That's what JAILS are for, to lock 'em up and keep 'em away from society. I think that once someone is convicted of rape or child molestation, that person should be put away for LIFE, and I mean LIFE. Pervs like that should not be out on the street.

In fact, why not just fine a pothead with a joint, and let him go so that REAL criminals like rapists can be put away forever?????!!!!!!
 designingwoman
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2007 6:38:27 PM
Yes, plentyofrick, the gen population would take care of such insufferable criminals. Jeffrey Dahmer was one.
 Paulie67
Msg: 98
Posted: 2/13/2007 10:03:15 PM
Basically, slow agonizing torture using ancient techniques for about a month. Followed by throwing them out of a plane with no parachute into the middle of death valley. This would be good for a start. Sorry if it sounds to graphic to some, but just try to imagine the hell and anguish that these people inflict on their victims. They deserve the worst that can be done.
 southernhighlander
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2007 4:52:47 PM
they should have their guts cut out and their balls chopped of and put down their throat.
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  >