Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Do men hate it when women they like have kids?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Eternityboresme
Msg: 104
Do men hate it when women they like have kids?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I like intriguing photos.

Unfortunately and responsibly, I must agree with the aforementioned position that photos of children shouldn't be posted, on _dating_ sites. For serious reasons, it's dangerous and irresponsible. (To me, the absurdity has less to do with what a prospective partner my think and heavily more to do with disgusting ***holes on the site who might target the woman and her children. It is tough enough to be a parent in the dating world. If somebody doesn't want to partner with somebody who's raising children, stuff them and so what -- that goes for me, too, since I'm not inclined to date men with young, minor children.)
 yamen987
Msg: 105
Do men hate it when women they like have kids?
Posted: 11/25/2014 7:35:05 PM
Eternityboresme I liked your posts and agreed with all of them. Who was the a$$hole you were quoting in post 238 and 239? I tried to find those guys posts and didn't see them guess I missed them when I was looking. Single dad 1 daughter here.

To the OP I have had as many or more difficulties as any woman with kids to be honest. Not just a single dad but a custodial one as well. Spent several years with sole custody. So I know what single mothers go through and more. Been turned down by some due to being a full time father and not the weekend warrior. I would often find it ironic that a single mom would turn down a single dad but would complain about a completely single man turning them down. Although some single moms actually would actively seek a guy like me because I've been and am currently there. I think most guys who are single as in never had children and never been married don't have the experience to know the true issues of dating a woman with kids. I love kids and most kids love me. So when breaking up due to mom and me not meshing for one reason or another it creates extra issues. So I learned early on to avoid meeting children till things are more serious.

This and many other issues like the fact that I never intend on getting married have created problems. I feel like if she loves me she can love me without a piece of paper. If I can love her without it she can love me without it. So many of us have it hard. Just keep trying. :)
 CTRLvector
Msg: 106
Do men hate it when women they like have kids?
Posted: 11/29/2014 4:02:20 PM
Yes - Is the answer.

Having to deal with someone else's kids is annoying, makes dating much more difficult.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Do men hate it when women they like have kids?