Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Do you have specific things that scream NOOOOOO?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hugs*n*hisses
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Do you have specific things that scream NOOOOOO?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Rotting, green, black, or missing teeth.........
Yes, I actually met a fellow from here with green teeth - drop dead gorgeous pic (and in real life), super nice, gainfully employed (with full medical and dental coverage, he told me!), but a mouthful of greenish black teeth! His breath corresponded.
I repeat:

ffs, get 'em pulled and replaced or veneered - anything! Who could pucker up and kiss that???

HnH
 Cuda_426
Msg: 52
Do you have specific things that scream NOOOOOO?
Posted: 5/19/2008 12:19:29 AM
Don't be nasty HnH, maybe he was on his way to an audition for a Steven King movie...but probably not.
 rainbowskin
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/19/2008 12:29:09 AM
omg there's nothing worse hey, I would rather they had no teeth at all lol

ronda
 showmeanace
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/19/2008 12:54:49 AM
quote men who touch too much, especially when you dont know them enough to allow them to invade your space. it is just way too sleazy for my liking. /quote

was it touching ur legs, small of ur back, side of ur arms?
It's an important part of getting to know a member of the opposite sex when you touch sombody new in these places, If it was anywhere else such as face tummy hands or feet, such as foot massage, then thats understandable. If you just don't like being touched at all by anyone ur disadvantaged in the Dating/Meeting new people game.
 Cuda_426
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/19/2008 5:03:35 AM
A woman with a " monobrow" would definatley dull any enthusiasm.
 hugs*n*hisses
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2008 6:11:00 AM
Wasn't being" nasty", coal, I swear on mountainous stacks of bibles!
Switch that 'n' in that word to an 'h' , though and .... Well, let's just say that's the first time I've ever chug-a-lugged scalding hot coffee

HnH
yes, I knew you were kidding and no he was not auditioning for a SK movie, lol
 Gem n Al
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/19/2008 6:15:07 AM
Was just reminded on another thread about....... socks and sandals! definite nooooooooo
 robw23
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2008 4:18:43 PM
hey ronda, i guess i,m a cross between shreck+ the anti-christ to u then! lol would rather be pure bald then try that stupid comb over look! p.s cant help being born in feb.+ havent pulled my axe out for years either! lol regards rob
 geen z
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2008 4:32:16 PM

was it touching ur legs, small of ur back, side of ur arms?
It's an important part of getting to know a member of the opposite sex when you touch sombody new in these places, If it was anywhere else such as face tummy hands or feet, such as foot massage, then thats understandable. If you just don't like being touched at all by anyone ur disadvantaged in the Dating/Meeting new people game.

ummmm so you telling me i am disadvantaged because i dont agree to someone i hardly know touching me when I don't actually know them. mmmmmmm interesting!

and didnt say i dont like being touched at all - sheesh how some people interpret things.

so then another big NOOOOOO are people who get hostile, rude and personal when you disagree with them or dont have an interest in their advances. run forrest run.........
 showmeanace
Msg: 60
Posted: 5/22/2008 6:35:16 PM
I know I said the words "at all by anyone" but I also said "If" as well, your right about the interpretation part.

So did I say you are disadvantaged because you don't agree to somone you hardly know touching you when actually you don't know them?
 Pookiespal
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/22/2008 6:42:14 PM

Mmmm thinking............mmmmm...........oh yeah

HIS WIFE !!!!

Oh dear message way too short again so now you have to think of something witty and clever to say ...............gggrrr
 LiveAndLoveWell
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/22/2008 6:58:14 PM
Guys that rely too much on the starsign thing and message you about how much you have in common and how much they feel already that they know you and have a special rapport with you and that you are their soulmate etc etc. I hate that.
 beachsidegal
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2011 8:57:27 AM
Absolutely!!!

* Stinky / make your eyes water B.O. (ewwwwww)
* Missing teeth
* Dirty/oily/smelly hair
* Smell of alcohol
* High pitched voice
 OzDrifter
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/30/2011 9:11:33 PM
Yep...... 'I am just out of a 25 year marriage and ready to start over'.... thats got stay away all over it.

Sorry but 'I have a kid who is my everything' is up there too .....hmm so are you expecting a woman to take less than best, or sloppy seconds and know she is only to fill a gap the kid cant???? and will you still expect her to give all of herself to you in return???
 beachsidegal
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2011 2:35:44 AM

Sorry but 'I have a kid who is my everything' is up there too .....hmm so are you expecting a woman to take less than best, or sloppy seconds and know she is only to fill a gap the kid cant???? and will you still expect her to give all of herself to you in return???

Ohhhh yeah, don't even get me started on that one! lol

Seriously though, NO ONE wants to start off being told you will NEVER be top priority in someone's life (I can hear lots of single parents getting defensive at this statement) ... I agree with you Ozdrifter, as soon as I see "my kids are my life" etc .... I'm outta there.
 crustyold
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/1/2011 5:16:03 AM
"""""""""I'm outta there. """

to where, need a plan, but then, maybe just doing would be a good thing
 DumbeBlonde
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2011 3:07:26 AM
@julianx

...... the older women get the less make up they should use.

So does that mean I'll make it to the 'hotties' list? Oh dang! Shot down again. I LURVE bright red lipstick!

Turnoffs: apart from some obvious ones like BO mentioned already -

Big fat lips (you know, like Bernie Fraser's - former Governor of the Reserve Bank) - sorry Bernie.

GREASY bald heads - sorry boys, but I remember an experience, in a moment of passion, .... and it was all greasy - oh - ruined it for me for life.

I LOVE beautiful, expressive eyes and a great kisser -
 justfriends411
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/22/2011 4:26:48 AM

At the risk of sounding superficial and getting abused here...
things that scream NOOOOO to me regarding guys as potential partners are if they are:

vertically challenged
horizontally challenged
balding or thinning hair that's badly styled
overweight
old for their age
trying too hard to look young for their age
any kind of body odour
smoking
swearing
photos of bare chests in their profiles...

At the risk of appearing superficial (like the rest of you hahahaha ) all of the above, plus (in their profiles):

typing "lol" every second word
typing "hehehe" - for some reason this really turns me off yet "hahaha" I find totally acceptable
typing "yummy" - this adjective should only be used by females and males under the age of 5
having a moustache WITHOUT a beard - this reminds me of a really nerdy uptight policeman like in the Pink Panther or worse, MacIver
going into too much detail about their past history, eg "I was dating a woman for 17 years and then I found out she was cheating on me with my best friend's wife's boyfriend's yummy yummy fiancee hehehehe lol lol"
 Wonni68
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/22/2011 5:33:11 AM
When she is Bi, means she will always be looking for a bit on the side from the same sex.
Someone who outwardly says they're sexy in their profile, I think I should be the judge of that.
 justfriends411
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/23/2011 3:55:23 AM
yes that is probably right Wonni68 because it is up to the reader/viewer to judge whether a person is sexy, attractive, funny, etc and if you really are all of those positive adjectives then you probably don't need to state it!

(she says hurriedly checking her profile)
 Wonni68
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/23/2011 4:10:35 AM
you'r so right just friends.
Beauty, sexy, funny and attractive is in the eye of the beholder.
 DumbeBlonde
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2011 7:55:28 PM
Oh, and fergot ta menshun - BAD SPELLING and ma little mouse skoots straight for the 'next' button. (groan - hasn't everyone learned about spell check -> cut&paste these days?)
 vanaheim
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2011 8:11:57 AM
"No." definitely screams no to me.

Yup, that's about it, but I have a solid line there.
 leesy87
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/28/2011 3:48:07 PM
picking your nose!!! it is disgusting! if you have to, do it in private haha
 Tah,
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/28/2011 9:54:23 PM
Fat people, over weight is fine, but there's a diffence between fat and overweight. fat people come with a certain attitude and behaviol tendencies that are repulsive to me...

now someone with an unhealthy thryroid gland is not in the same catogory..
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Do you have specific things that scream NOOOOOO?