Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tronvillain
Msg: 12
Question for UNcircumsized guysPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
No, as an uncircumsized guy, from a country of mostly uncircumsized guys, that's not normal.
 TheLimey
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Question for UNcircumsized guys
Posted: 5/14/2008 9:36:42 PM

Frenulum breve is the condition in which the frenulum preputii penis, which is an elastic band of tissue under the glans penis that connects to the prepuce (foreskin).

Where I come from we call it the *Banjo String*
 packagedealx3
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2008 10:52:55 PM
As he was purposely keeping his foreskin from retracting it is not a medical condition but one that may stem from something that happened as a child or if someone in his family was overly concerned with the notion that it is harder to keep an uncircumcized penis clean. He could also have had someone tell him when he was a child or adolescent that he was dirty when he was full-on masturbating, creating a desire to keep his state of arousal hidden or from reaching that point again.

It doesn't sound from the OP like it was painful, just something that apparently he had a hang-up with. I would say he was definitely like 1 in a million on the weirdness scale.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 16
maybe his Rabbi has been giving him guilt?
Posted: 5/15/2008 12:44:57 AM
I admit, it hurts pretty bad when it gets wrenched out like that, but I don't have a problem keeping it in though, never have to stop, I had 1 stint of marathon-esque sex where it wrenched the head out so many times that I swear to god, I couldn't manage to do it with her agin for almost a whole week.

That stuff sucks...
 textodd11
Msg: 17
maybe his Rabbi has been giving him guilt?
Posted: 5/15/2008 9:02:48 AM
I've also read that on uncircumsized men, because the head is always covered, it can be extremely senitive. It can probably be sensitive to the point of pain. Maybe it was just too sensitive?
 bobnnorthtx
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/20/2008 6:18:28 AM
Let me offer my 2 cents worth. I have been uncircumcised for 61+ years & have never had a problem with it. In fact, I have enjoyed being so. I can't speak to your ex's problem other than he just didn't know how to live with it being uncircumcised. I learned at an early age of about 5 or 6 before I knew anything about sex about cleaning under the foreskin. I had spent the weekend at my aunt's house & was taking a bath with my male cousin & she came in to bathe us both & to make sure we got clean. I can remember very vividly that she said be sure to pull the foreskin all the way back & wash it real good. I have never forgotten those words & have made it a practice all my life. Now, your ex may not have done that or been told that, I don't know. Not only does it keep it clean but it stretches the skin so that it is not painful when engaging in intercourse. When I was older & began to explore more with my sexuality I never experienced any pain in pulling the foreskin back. To this day I have not had any pain. Intercourse has been great! not to mention the women I have been with like me this way (shhhhh!), including my wife. I can also experience much longer foreplay if needed. Well, that's the long & short of it, no pun intended, in my opinion.
 elliot84
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/22/2008 1:00:12 AM
Tell him to read this: http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/

He will probably not require any kind of surgery.
 jupiejupe
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2008 11:18:19 AM

Err... it sounds to me like his foreskin's too tight.

he need to stretch it, i remember being very young maybe 2 or 3 and my mother held me down and stretched my foreskin so that it would slide back behind the head, and it got stuck because it was to tight. Doctors were called cutting was treatened, to say the least i am a very happy uncircumsized man.

And i do also remember the days of being ultra sensitive i would hate to have that feeling now. but i had hate to have been cut, i have experimented with this by letting my head dry out not good not good at all. (dry think if your clit got dry forever) and to think most of the men put up with this f_cking crazy if you ask me, i would be mad as hell.
 dartmouthjames
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/10/2012 7:06:51 PM

Is it normal to not want your head to come out during an erection?

I never had this problem and never heard of anyone else having it, but I'm not a physician.
 tronvillain
Msg: 26
Posted: 12/15/2012 7:48:20 PM
No, that's a little odd. Perhaps some sort of [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis]phimosis[/url]? Or if the foreskin could actually retract, perhaps [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_breve]frenulum breve[/url]? If that piece of tissue on the bottom of the glans that connects to the foreskin is too tight, it makes retracting the foreskin painful as it is stretched tight. I actually had that to some degree, but it was corrected by it tearing. Briefly painful, and while it healed quickly, I would suggest one of the relatively simple surgical options (not circumcision obviously, that would be huge overkill).

Or perhaps he just needs some therapy.
 NerdyViking
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2012 9:29:59 PM
That's different to say the least. I'm partially cut (don't ask I think my doctor was drunk haha) and I don't understand why you'd keep the tip in the foreskin. Perhaps for you ex it was a sensitivity issue and he wanted to go longer? For me I'm not sensitive downstairs (I'm not bragging I find it annoying after awhile) and I welcome any chance to get sensational feelings in that region. But that's my stance
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/16/2012 1:53:37 AM
He could have adhesions that can form in childhood from improper cleaning, or just form. The 2 uncut guy's I've had the most sex with are totally different in what they like. One the skin goes all the way behind the head & he is more sensitive than uncut but not to the point anyone would really notice & he can take anything. Do anything soft or rougher w no problem. The guy I'm seeing now is opposite. At first I hurt him cuz I pulled the foreskin down to hard, his is more attached at the frenulum. He needs to be handled more with care and more gentle. Sometimes when he cums from hand job he also likes to keep the skin up on the head instead of back behind it. He is very clean and doesn't have adhesions because the skin does retract when I give him oral, but I just can't pull it down too hard. So it could be that some guys like it. BUT, having to keep stopping is wayyy annoying. I think ur ex needed to masturbate or have sex more with it pulled back to get the head a bit toughened up. I think my guy needs to do it too because he can get over excited too. He actually has said he thinks it's better if he was cut, but, I don't think he'll do it at his age.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >