Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > What Are YOUR Addictions?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _Bree_
Msg: 55
What Are YOUR Addictions?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Oh ha ha Harleycat, too funny, girl!

I guess I should admit that although I can eat anything sweet I want, and never gain weight, I cannot eat just anything I want, unfortunately. I have IBS. I cannot eat any type of meat unless it is something simple that is processed. Meat actually doesn't digest well with me in most forms. I do not get to enjoy steak, pork steak, pork chops, ribs, sausage, polish sausage, brautwurst (sp?)or anything delicious like that!
So, yall eat a steak for me, and I will think of you when I eat my chocolate! lol...
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 56
What Are YOUR Addictions?
Posted: 6/19/2008 9:12:36 PM
^^Now THAT sounds like a deal, to me! ;O)

I CAN live without chocolate...but I most certainly can NOT live without meat!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/20/2008 1:58:26 PM
My latest, and biggest growing addiction is collecting materials and fabric to eventually sew, stitch or rivet into various forms of garb for faire.

discount material
remnant fabric
misc. markdown items I might possibly maybe use later
leather 1/2 off
clearance beads and misc findings

I'm hoarding craft, sewing, and leather stuff!

My latest purchase (last night) was a dozen mink tails. A gal on one of the geek boards I frequent was selling them CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP and I bought them to put on a cloak for my daughter. WHEN the crap is it cold enough to use a cloak during faire season here in St. Louis????!!!! *sigh* Maybe I can make it large and she can use it a few years for Halloweenie. Regardless, Imma make it!

HarleyKat~
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/20/2008 2:14:35 PM
"Leather Half Off"

Hmmm...sounds like some sort of kink shop, no??

Hey...even if you hafta make the kidlet sweat bullets in her mink adorned cloak...she will wear it, dambit! ;) After all...you could permanently scar the child with a headband, for cripes sake!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/2/2008 8:45:47 PM

"Leather Half Off"

Hmmm...sounds like some sort of kink shop, no??

Hey...even if you hafta make the kidlet sweat bullets in her mink adorned cloak...she will wear it, dambit! ;) After all...you could permanently scar the child with a headband, for cripes sake!

I JUST read this today! lol Slow but sure...

No headbands, but I'm already saving for threapy. I'm sure I'll manage to scar her some other creative way. Might as well be prepared!

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > What Are YOUR Addictions?