Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sosdd
Msg: 117
Does anyone else have trouble relating to people their own age?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
My response was because of the reference to a puppy dog...10 years younger male above my post. However since you wished to say something about age differences; I am 49, my ex husband will be 61 next month. We were together for about 20 something years. I repeat, it is the person not their age.

A friend isn't an age. A friend is a person you bond with. They are different than people you fall in love with. It is a friendship and we have many through out our lives, or at least in my experience I have had many friends of many different ages. I lost a 70 year old friend last year, I knew her 35 years. Yeah, I'd say I have enough experience to talk about age differences.
 tjrogelio
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Does anyone else have trouble relating to people their own age?
Posted: 4/5/2010 6:45:58 PM
Older women with younger men....
Older men with younger women...

Sounds like a plan!
 PregnantLady
Msg: 121
Does anyone else have trouble relating to people their own age?
Posted: 4/30/2010 8:42:55 AM
In answer to your question yes I do have trouble relating to people my age. I was never the party type and didn't drink, smoke, cuss. I have always been more comfortable talking to people 10-20 years older than me because they usually had their lives more together and were past all that party stuff.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >