Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Paranormal experiences - share them here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RobertinStages
Msg: 26
Paranormal experiences - share them here.Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Really good stories wAngelw4n! They say on a TV progam I watch that 75% of Americans believe in the paranormal and 50% of them have had experiences. Or something like that. That's a lot of people. The family stories like yours are those most touching. Sometimes they are very subtle and may not be paranormal. Like the one I had. My ex's uncle had passed and her family is scattered all over the US. Also, his children weren't going to have a memorial. I don't why no memorial but they all decided to release balloons at the same time wherever they were at. At my house we said a prayer and were kinda sad that he never got to visit us. My ex and I each had a balloon and released them. The balloons went up about 15 feet and just stayed there. Then came back down to the ground, together, and then flew together over the house. Stayed there for a moment, came back to where we were, and hovered over a tree. Stayed there for a moment and then flew wayyyyyy up until we could barely see them. The sun was shining so we could see the reflection of them high up like stars. What made it odd was that the balloons stayed together the whole time. It's possible I guess with the right wind current.. but I think they would of had to have the same helium in them. I've never seen balloons do that.
 steelfool
Msg: 27
Paranormal experiences - share them here.
Posted: 11/12/2011 11:25:06 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAH, This thread made me laugh.
 ripley65
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2011 8:37:59 AM
This didn't happen to me, it happened to my grandmother back in 1999. Her mother, my great-grandmother, was 102 yrs old and still living in her own house, getting around but at that point her old body was finally catching up with her. Well one morning, my grandma went over there to check on her and my g-grandma was still in bed. She said, " Mom, it's time to get up", and my g-grandmother opened her eyes, looked at my grandma and said, " George (my g-grandfather who died in 1971), I've never loved anyone else but you all these years. I miss you so much". My grandma said to her, " Alice I love you too and I miss you. I am waiting for you now to come be with me"....then my grandma said my g-grandma just smiled from ear to ear and she died.

That story gives me the goosebumps every time (but good goosebumps) :)
 RobertinStages
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/14/2011 2:12:31 PM
THESE STORIES ARE TOO COOL!

Gives me goose bumps too ripley! My grandmas great grandson, as a small child, and my cousin kept seeing my grandpa in his hospital gown in the house weeks after he passed. My grandma said she knew he was in bed with her because he liked to kick his leg. She ended up telling him that he had to go. Kinda scolded him and he went.

Munkeechi.. I'm thinking you have the "gift" much like chromelove. I watch a lot of these "stories" on TV and you seem to be more receptive to "signs" than most of us. I dont' want to see things and I make it known ALWAYS by prayer. However, I don't mind dreams. Every now and then I have dreams of my best buddy who was killed in motorcycle accident in 1980. He shows me what he is doing. Once he showed me a school. He said he is still learning things. I went in and he kinda showed me around and when I felt really comfortable and wanted to stay he told I couldn't. It's always great to see him.
 ripley65
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2011 4:55:39 AM
Wow Robert,,,not sure how id react (well yes i do,,id FREAK!! lol) if i knew someone deceased climbed into bed with me (someone close, as your grandma experienced)!!

And i agree,,,,love all these stories!!

While my last post wasn't exactly paranormal, my next one really isn't either, but it's still 'different'....and scary (to me!! lol)!!

I work midnights and have for 21 years, and mostly on my nights off (like last night), i am usually up all night, but will on the rare occassion actually sleep like a 'normal' person and sleep all night. This one particular night a few years back, the 2 cats that id had at that time, were sleeping on the bed with me. For whatever reason, and i cannot for the life of me remember if it was a sound or what that made me awaken, but i remember opening my eyes and thinking how dark my room was (used to sleeping in day light!). I turned my head slightly and seen my 2 cats sitting on my bed, both looking towards the door, ears pointed forward. I was immediately alarmed thinking someone was in my house (i lived alone). I layed there straining to hear something, anything. A neighbors dog bark, a car, anything. Nothing. It was all very eerily still and quiet. The cats kept looking at the door, then at the same time, they both turned their heads as if looking across the room. I was so scared all i could do was pretend i was sleeping! lol Suddenly, as if nothing ever happend, the cats relaxed. Eventually i told myself that id never get to sleep if i didn't get up to investigate, so i made myself get out of bed and do just that. Even went down to my basement! Nothing was out of place, no smells, nothing.
 chromelove08
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2011 6:31:50 AM
For some reason i just thought of something. Back when i was 18 and in college, working at Pizza Hut, I was closing up the place and setting silverware at the end of the tables for the next morning. I walked to the back to get something and came back and all the silverware was pushed to the back of the tables.....I started getting scared and went and told my manager what happened. She said that the place was haunted because 5 people had been killed there one night in the 80s over a drug deal gone wrong. There were even 3 bullets shot at the front window that had just made chips in the glass because it was bulletproof. Then there was a hole in the door of the freezer and also another slash like hole. I asked her what that was she told me that someone had a gun and another one had a hatchet. she also told me that one night she was in her office counting money alone when she heard things and saw some stuff. She put the money in the safe without finishing her counting and left out of there. After that, she made someone stay with her til she closed up lol
 RobertinStages
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/15/2011 6:18:03 PM
You know what I also like about these TV shows they try and debunk events. And then there is the personal experiences that you can't argue with really. They experienced something. Kinda like your "different" stories. I think its the "different" stories that get me really thinking. I LOVE THEM! I believe if you have had paranormal experiences you tend to lean toward ghostly than just different. Anyway, I thought I'd say that cause I'm prejudiced and I think you had something more there ripley. Just gives me goosebups! Too cool.. but glad it was your experience not mine. I like hearing these a lot BUT NOT experiencing them. Kinda like the fact that I like horror movies BUT WOULD NEVER like to live one. LOL You know what would be cool? To go camping and tell these stories. LMAO .. I would just love it! I'm a nut case with this I know. But sue me.

Ok.. I posted about the house I lived in that was haunted. The next event is the one that shook me up big time. I discarded the door slamming and all that. Just didn't give any more thought. I few nights later I was in bed sleeping. My roomate was a biker and worked graveyard at the Post Office. Not a mean guy at all just very big and strong, rode a harley and was a no nonsense kinda guy. My roomate was at work and I was sleeping. At around four in the morning I felt my mattress moving lightly around my head. Someone's hand was pushing gently on the mattress up and down behind my head to wake me up. I was annoyed cause it was a Saturday and I had no school and wanted to sleep. I opened my eyes, blinked them to wake up and then thought this couldn't be my roomate. He was at work. He would of knocked on the door to wake me up. If there was fire he would yelled to get me up etc... I just felt confused and no one was saying anything like "wake up". Then I felt mad. I thought about the back screen door slamming a few nights back and I didn't feel right. So I thought I was gonna teach whoever it was a lesson. I clenched my fist and I was gonna sock whoever it was a good one. I went to roll over and punch at the same time and was stopped instantly. I'm not a small guy, wrestled in college and it's very hard to stop me from rolling for sure. It felt like electricity at first then it just made me stiff. I could only control my eyelids. I kept my eyes open the whole time. I thought, "Am I asleep?". I looked at the clock across the room. Could tell time and knew I was awake and kept trying to move. Then I realized whatever was happening and whoever it was had control of me. Then I got scared cause I knew it had to be something strange. My hair was standing up and I felt a presence of something/someone. I just started to pray and pray. I was like that for about an hour or so. I was shook up and waited in the living room until my roomate got home. He walked in the house and I didn't want to ambush him or feel like an idiot scaredy cat but I had to tell him or someone. I told him what happened but I added that I must have just been dreaming or half awake. He said, "You weren't dreaming. So you met her today?" I said, "WHAT!!!" He said matter of factly that there was a ghost here and that she sometimes visits him in his room. She blows on his face to wake him up and that all I had to do was tell her that it was my room and to go anywhere else in the house she wanted. I was in shock! Just then the front screen door opened all the way up and closed. There was no wind and it was a screen door with one of those shock absorbers to close it. He looked at me and smiled. That was only the second experience. Keep posting folks even if they are just "different".
 ripley65
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2011 5:35:38 AM
Ohhhh now that is just spooky!! Just knowing that that 'entity' was a ghost, and that it actually messed with you.....eeeeek! lol

You know i love love love horror movies (that's prob 99% of my dvd's) but like you, definitely would not want to experience any of them! lol

Your story reminded me of another!! This particular 'experience' has happened many many times over the years and i am not the only one who has experienced this. Very similiar to what you described, but have you ever had the feeling that you are awake, but only you cannot open your eyes, or move anything, not even a twitch? It seems you use everything you have in you to make yourself move, but it's not happening. I have heard that this is when Aliens are in your room doing experiments on you and the reason you cannot move is because they are holding you (electrically). I once had a friend of mine live me for a few months until she got back on her feet. One night i was out in the living room watching tv, and she came out of her room, her head was down, her long hair hanging down in front of her face and she just looked really bad. I was shocked at her appearance and asked her what was wrong, and she started to cry and said, "Didnt you hear me calling your name? I kept trying to call your name but all that would come out was just garbled. I tried to get out of bed but couldn't, so i tried to roll out of bed". She said she felt like she weighed 1000 pounds and couldnt move anything. I told her that i didn't hear a thing and also about what i thought her experience was. Freaked us both out..and even more so wondering what i would have seen had i actually heard her and walked in her room!
 Butterfly~Effect
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/16/2011 6:09:01 AM
Ripley.......your friend experienced something called Sleep paralysis. It make the person feel like they can' t move (held down), can cause hallucinations, puts the person into a dream like state. Google it.

http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html

It can happen at anytime but more commonly to those experiencing stress or upset in their life. Stress meaning basicially anything from the birth of a child to ....whatever. It varies depending on the person.

I can 99.9 percent guarantee that Aliens did not come into your friends room......as opened minded as I am, I hate when people put some of these experiences to Aliens, demons or whatever when ......there is an actual physical explanation for what your friend experienced.

chromelove08
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2011 10:00:30 AM
I think i have felt that before and i always felt like it was just cuz i was not awake enough to move anything. For some reason i couldn't move my head, my eyes or arms or feet. I would try to move my head from the pillow and wake myself up but it wouldn't happened. Would scare me so bad
 RobertinStages
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/17/2011 5:19:43 AM
I think Butterfly makes a really good case for debunking that "experience" your roommate had Ripley. I too have had one or two experiences what I believe was was sleep paralysis. Problem with "experiences" know one can say what they really were cause there is no "hard" evidence to analyze later. What's cool about sharing experiences it gives us more points of view than being definite one way or the other. I'm so glad people don't think just one way or we would still believe the world was flat and other stupid ways thinking. I think people have been keeping their "experiences" to themselves way too long. Probably because they are scared, don't wanna believe something they are not familiar with, or just the fear of being bullied or ridiculed. The people who bully or ridicule may do that in other areas of their life. Sad for them really. Just makes them "Steel" a "Fool". HA! Ok... I better not go there cause when you sink to a level of a fool they will always win. They are more familiar with the territory.
 timetogo3223
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/17/2011 6:19:06 AM
Was driving one night a decade ago locally down a busy street. All of a sudden there is the bright light to my side in a vacant field. Looked like a spotlight from a helicopter. Only the light covered a very wide area. It was conical in shape. Rolled down the window. No chopper sounds. Nothing visible overhead. The light then went off and all was normal again. Drove a bit further and there it was again. This time we had stopped at a restaurant. Again, nothing overhead.

The next day the local paper reported strange lights. Others apparently experienced it too, because it was recorded by some organization that keeps track of UFO types of things, where it is listed to this day.

Then we went inside and had a few drinks, and came back out and saw...nothing. So much for alcohol enhancement.
 ripley65
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2011 9:29:28 AM
Butterfly.....very interesting!! I have had that experience countless times but it's been a few years,,,thankfully! Never knew it was actually a documented 'dreamstate'. I never had hallucinations with it, since i could never open my eyes, and i don't recall my friend saying she did either, but ugh,,what a horrible feeling!

Chrome...oh i know! You really cannot move anything!! You actually are telling yourself to just move, open your eyes, but you simply just can't. Like Butterfly said..it's like a paralysis, and the feeling is just horrifying. I felt so bad for my friend when she came out of her room looking like she did....and i knew exactly how she felt.

Robert....I sure hope no one feels like they'd be ridiculed for what they have experienced or believe in. I love reading these stories! Hopefully once 'they' read other peoples experiences and can see that theirs isn't so 'unbelievable afterall' , haha. it'll give them courage to post! lolol :)

AngelWings...wow yet another person to experience 'sleep paralysis'! I too hope to never feel that again! *shivers*
 Glenoran1
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/17/2011 10:56:16 AM
Hi folks,

Sleep paralysis is actually the 'Esdaile' level of hypnosis. Very few people, even trained hypnotists, can achieve it, but some people do reach it during sleep. If they awaken before coming out of it, it can really be terrifying.

It is also used for pain-free childbirthing and some surgeries, especially in instances where it isn't wise for the person to be sedated or anesthetized.

That said, if someone is in Esdaile level, they cannot, say, raise their arm. BUT ... they can mentally target the arm and say in their minds firmly, "RIGHT ARM ... RAISE", repeating it a few times, and the arm will slowly raise. They could leave it in that position for hours, and it would never get tired, feel heavy, stiff or sore. Esdaile is the deepest level of hypnosis known at this time.

To get out of Esdaile level, you just imagine, say, stairs going upwards, and tell yourself something along the lines of "With each stair I climb up, I become more my usual waking self." Then slowly mentally climb the stairs, pausing every few stairs. If you can visualize the stairs in your mind's eye, all the better (about 40% of the population can visualize; the rest can only imagine). This process will let you 'climb' up out of Esdaile into Somnambulism, at which time you'll have control of your body, but be sluggish. From there you can continue 'climbing stairs' to exit hypnosis into full regular wakefulness.
 Glenoran1
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/17/2011 2:20:20 PM
^^^^^ You're most welcome. If you're having nightmares, your subconscious might be dipping down beneath them as a way to escape, which would probably slide you into the Esdaile level of hypnosis. I know you are very uncomfortable about it, but it actually is a very normal state, just not one most people can attain on their own. I was taught to reach it, and it's quite an experience. It also explains when I've had it during sleep and awakened. Most disturbing until you understand it and know how to go out of it.

But if you have it occur again, you can experiment with all sorts of things you wouldn't normally have conscious access to -- e.g., you can become aware of, say, your blood pressure, heartbeat, etc. and practice reducing or increasing them SLIGHTLY, just enough to realize that in this state you have basically full body control, but only by giving the instruction in your mind, not by trying to do it directly. And it takes a bit of time for the body to respond; it usually isn't instantaneous. The body will take the instruction and act on it, rather than you manually doing something.

One of the best ways to not be afraid of something is to learn how to direct it. Then it becomes a tool or a skill which few people can access.

I'm not familiar with 'twilight sleep', but that might be a term applied to hypnosis.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/17/2011 5:22:05 PM
Unreal Timetogo! I myself have never experienced anything extraterrestrial. My ex and some friends also experienced a UFO when she was elementary school age in California in an area called Eagle Rock. It's just outside Los Angles. The time frame was the middle sixties or so. She also described a "spot light" beaming down. They could clearly see the craft suspended above, no sound and the light as you described it. She said it would beam its light to the ground and then stop. Beam again and then stop. The craft then suddenly zoomed away like you would see in a Sci Fi flick. She had another experience same time frame when her room was completely lit up with a bright light. She could hardly see. She then heard unintelligible sounds/voices coming from outside. She thinks now that she is much older that she heard aliens.

GREAT POST Glen! Not only have you explained something that could be misconstrued as paranormal but you have given help and advice to help! That's the good stuff! Thanks!

WobblyAngel. There is someone on TV that interprets dreams. I only saw the show once but I will pay more attention when it's on and will post what show it is. You might be really surprised as to what things REALLY mean in a dream vs what you are thinking you are experiencing. It's an interpretation BUT she gives good advice on how to deal with dreams too. I'm trying to even think of the network and not sure but I think its the Biography Channel.Never mind LOL I just googled it. It is the Biography Channel and it's Celebrity Nightmares Decoded. You can see the times its on at Biography .com
 Glenoran1
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/17/2011 11:04:13 PM
Thanks, RobertInStages.

I'd also like to explain something about dreams that might be helpful ...

People often have unpleasant, emotionally disturbing dreams in the last few hours before waking to start their day. Those are usually venting dreams. The mind has only a couple ways to purge long-ago worries or the emotional backlash from experiences, fears, etc. One is through hypnosis, the other through venting dreams. But here's the rub: Because folks may not realize these are venting dreams to remove the 'baggage' that no longer is needed to be held onto, they may take it back on by thinking it's significant.

For example: Say a girl around puberty was envious and impressed by another very popular girl in her class who seemed to 'have it all'. She might have started worrying that maybe she (herself) could be gay because she had these feelings. Soon she becomes interested in boys, and the whole thing falls away as not an issue.

Fast-forward a couple or more decades. She might start having dreams of being enamoured with another woman, maybe even dreaming of being aroused, etc. Now she worries that she's a latent lesbian after all, when actually she's just venting those fears she had as a girl when her sexuality hadn't yet become 'etched in stone'. So instead of the dreams being able to vent out these old worries and their attendant emotions, she's reattaching them through misunderstanding.

When I awaken in the wee hours of the morning from an emotionally-charged unpleasant dream, I just heave a sigh of relief that that's now being dumped. It may take a few more such dreams to finish the cleaning-out process, but at least it's leaving, for which I'm grateful.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/18/2011 3:55:24 PM
Good stuff Glen!!!! Love your posts. Dreams in my book are facinating. They are such a part of our lives but you really don't hear people discussing them much. Almost as little as the paranormal yet it is these experiences that really shake us and sometimes shape our outlook on things. I sleep with the TV on most of the time. The dreams I get are definitely affected by it. I wonder how I should interpret my dreams? My guess is that I shouldn't sleep with the TV on so there is no clutter around when I'm "cleaning-out". I will say that I have had some very cool dreams when a movie has a good sound track or there is music piping through my radio which I have left on other times.
 GameBredPitBull
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2011 9:56:45 PM
I guess you can consider my experiences as paranormal.

Just moved into new house only been here 7 months. and since the start weird things happen.
Such as i was in my room door closed relaxing on the bed my dog on the foot of it stands up quick growling and barking she charges at the door i look there is a shadow under the door and im home alone so i get up fast open it and she runs to the stairs and stops and just stares off i look over the railing nothing was there nothing in the house so when i go back to my room the door slams into my face. once again nothing on the other side.

another thing is one night i was watching tv in my room my dog was downstairs and i hear her bark like crazy and i turn light on look over railing and she is barking at the corner and biting at nothing i had to pull her from her hips to get her away.

I've other random things happen like my grandmas sink randomly turns on if your watching tv once you mute it or get up it turns off, only thing i could think of is my great grandma who died in 2000 did the dishes all the time.

I'm an open minded but big skeptic but still not a believer lol
 RobertinStages
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/20/2011 6:21:57 AM
Hi PitBull! Thanks for the post. I love reading these. I raised a pit bull/german shepherd mix and loved him dearly. Looks like you have fine dog there.

I feel it is not my position to make believers out of people. In my opinion, skepticism is the BEST quality you can have when reading/hearing "stories" of the paranormal. What you describe is called paranormal". Simply put, NOT normal as we are used to things. So what you had is paranormal experience. What the experience IS, is still up to interpretation. More and more hard evidence is being gathered from people with cameras, electronic devices, etc.. Science needs hard evidence before it can be analyzed and a hypothesis can be made. So could you be experiencing something that is due to all the microwaves, radio waves, quartz minerals, water, etc.that surrounds us? Possibly! If you could show a video to somebody that lived a long time ago before TV was invented they might look at the images and run for their life thinking there were "ghosts" in that thing. You could show the same thing to Leonardo DiVinci and he may be faciniated , not scared, and want to learn more. In addition to all the gadgetry, it's the stories behind the event like what your grandma used to do that MAY help us figure out what is going on. SO STAY SKEPTICAL but do tell your stories. Thanks man!
 SoBayNative
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/20/2011 7:10:18 AM
Gamebred sounds like you have a ghost. I have a Pittie/Shepherd mix who's a sweetheart. I hope the gamebred doesn't mean fighting-I did read your profile.
Dogs will often sense things that escape people. There are paranormal societies in your area you can ask to check things out.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/20/2011 7:42:45 PM
That's interesting Red. I have had at times, maybe two or more, where I have woke up after sleep and swore I thought at some point that night I was on my knees in bed , shoulders hunched over and felt suspended by something. With my experiences with the paranormal I was concerned I might have "something" again but didn't even come close to the other sensations a paranormal experience has and I wasn't scared. I have heard the term Transcendental Mediation but though it was a guru thing paid it no attention. I've been wondering what to think of those sleep episodes I had. I think it could have been TM. GREAT POST! May have answered something that I have been perplexed about.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/21/2011 5:16:55 PM
WOW!!! That is a story Red. So hard to make anything of it other than reincarnation. Any clues as who he might have been? I'll bet it was something else trying to soothe your child AND then wonder what could you do? Thanks for sharing!
 RobertinStages
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/22/2011 3:59:55 AM
LOL! That's a good one Rath. My thought is this.. why would King Tut deal with something so small as a carpet???? I'm thinking you have a Genie!!! Just start polishing some vases around the house and you may find your culprit. If I'm wrong, the worst that could happen is that you will have a cleaner house.
 truckergonewild
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/26/2011 5:47:30 AM
I do not know wether i am "blessed" or not, some call me crazy when i tell them of my stories.

Ever since i was about 7 years old, i have been seeing Unknown Flying Objects, not on a regular basis, but at odd times i do see them flying around, even after i got my drivers licence, i had a "UFO" experiance, and this object came down to my left hand side by about 20ft off and it was about 30ft in the air going at the same pace as i was doing, and yes, i did have a passenger who saw the whole thing, this object was along side me for 2 miles or so before it veered to the right and crossed ahead of me and climbing slowly, we lost view of this object when it dissapeared beyond a hill.

i was 17 and a half then, and the Object gave of a Brownish Red colour, theplace of occurance was on the West Coast of Tasmania near a Town called Zeehan

My next main occurance was about 3 weeks before Frederick Valentich dissapeared near King Island

I had been visiting Friends in a Town (Queenstown, Tasmania) and had started back to where i was working (Tullah, Tasmania) when i travelled only about quarter of the distance i came across a amber pulsating light on a structure, and i immediadley thought it was a drill rig getting rock samples etc for a future Hydro dam scheme without realising that it was not there when i went passed earlier in the night.

When i saw the light i started to slow down and pulled in near this light, a distance of no greater then 17 feet, and once i virtually came to a stop, i realised that this object was not a drill rig, but of something else i could not explain, all i could see was the amber beacon on top and a doorway with a very bright light in the door way, and i could not see past this light, as i started to gun the motor, my interior light came on, as i turned, there seemed to be a black spot, as i gunned my motor and drove away from there, i was looking at the sky, which was very starry and no sign of clouds, as i got near Tullah, (Tasmania), i looked at my watch expecting to see the time on around about 12.00 midnight, but it read 1.30 am, so now i was confused, wondering why that could happen, when i got back to where i was living, i went and had a shower and discovered a fresh new mark on my body (Groin region) that was not there earlier in the day, and by this time i was feeling a warm sensation and it was just starting to irritate me

The doctor had no answer for it, as he tried to tell me that it was a birth mark, i was only born with one and that is on the soul of my foot, yet this mark had only fully dissapeared in 2005

It had come to me peice by peice in regards to the interior light coming on, as i did recall the red dash lights coming on as though i had stalled the motor while the ignition key was still on, but the odd dream's i have had after that gets me looking into a face of a "Grey" faced Alien with large eyes.

That is only two out of about 15 sightings or so, but they are the strangest ones yet, i have seen others, some within 40 feet to 20 miles away or so, yet after my first experiance i had with a UFO, i always had dreams thati could not explain, like people i never knew, but somewhere down the track i had actually met them, plus other dreams of death, and people dying from accidents (plane Crashes) to having my own dealings with those who had passed away, mainly close relations, when will it stop??.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Paranormal experiences - share them here.