Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Paranormal experiences - share them here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CallmeKen
Msg: 75
Paranormal experiences - share them here.Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I had a paranormal experience once. It's a little scary, so the feint of heart might not want to read it.

I was surfing POF and saw a beautiful woman's profile. For some reason I felt compelled to write her. This is the scary part - she wrote back! We talked for a bit, exchanged numbers, and agreed to meet for coffee.

When we met, it was strange. She had no emotional problems, was not hung up on her ex or weighed down with baggage. She had a stable career, a healthy mix of interests and hobbies, and was not clingy or manipulative. She was cute and funny. We had a great conversation and she seemed genuinely interested in me.

I went home after the date and immediately threw away her number. Such a thing just doesn't happen on POF. She must have been a ghost or something.
 Notricksters
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Paranormal experiences - share them here.
Posted: 9/6/2012 8:31:41 AM
I enjoy all these posts! And yes I'm soo interested in the paranormal! I do believe only a minority (sorry to say I'm one) who can not relax enough to meditate to open my mind to the possibilites of this capability. I'm still working on that! I have had a couple of unexplained "deje vous" - could not explain that. 2 wks. ago I dreamt that a man who I had been seeing, but the relationship ended...was there in my dream with arms outstretched and saying my name 3 times very loudly! And the voice was his, as if he was in the next room. Possibly my subconscious,or possibly a subliminal message to me?

Keep the posting going!
 Debyduz_
Msg: 77
Posted: 9/6/2012 8:28:55 PM
Here is one I remember

After seeing Susan Smith on TV with the kids father begging for kids return, I just knew she was lying. I went to a housewarming party in NJ. It was raining a little. So it was a long ride home. I had to pull over because i felt a little funny. It seemed like i was watching a TV. I seen her trying to put a block of wood to hold the gas pedal down. It took a second try for it to work. I seen the car going down the boat ramp. the older boy turned and looked out the window with a look like I can't believe you then he tried getting his brother out of the car seat. I went home and told the husband about the vision and I told my gf. A little while later it came out on the news.the boat ramp on the news was exactly the same. Later the story came out what she did and that the older boy tried to save the younger boy. Both the husband and gf acted like I never told them. so maybe I am crazy.
 LennyPane
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2012 11:42:06 PM
About 4 years ago when I was 17, I had what I would describe as a truly bizarre experience.
I had a dream about my brothers ex girlfriend, Rebecca, who he hadn't spoken with for a good 2 to 3 years.
Now her and I were never close, just acquaintances, and I too hadn't spoke to her in a couple years. Actually I hadn't even really thought
about her up until this dream occurred.
The dream I had involved Rebecca driving her car in a frantic state of mind, and her backseat was filled with a bunch of dogs, like 5 or 6.
During this drive she was looking for somebody while she was driving, and she was furious with them.
Now remember I hadn't so much as thought about this woman in years...
Guess who I got a call from around 4 p.m. the following day? Yup. Rebecca!
That alone I could have passed off as coincidence, but it got stranger.
The reason she had called me (furiously by the way) was to see if I had a mutual acquaintances phone number... Now this mutual acquaintance I also hadn't
spoken with in a long time... mainly because he had turned out to be a drug addict and a thief... Anyways...
When I told her no I asked why, and she said because early that morning he had asked to borrow her car so he can take his girlfriends
dogs to get groomed and hadn't returned the car or answered his phone for about 7 hours. Needless to say I was shocked.
 zen11_11
Msg: 79
Posted: 9/22/2012 11:14:42 AM
Just because an animal has four legs and a tail does not make them all cats or mice or rats. Likewise just because we see a person with 2 legs and arms and face , does not make them human.I have seen physical non-human beings that look like us in almost every way , but clearly were not. If you have ever have seen people that looked human but you were beyoand certain thay were not human at all ? , I have so please share your exp' with me.
 zen11_11
Msg: 80
Posted: 9/22/2012 11:36:57 AM
First off I posted this on a different thread so if you have read it you are aware , so be kind as I am simply sharing what happened to me , you can take it as you wish, everything of a "paranormal " nature that has happened to me has all but ruined my life, I have lost friends and been separated from family, I share this to find others who have had similar exp' or whio are truly interested in the subject.
That being said .
Ill have to give a short back story to this.
Back in 2006 there were a few leaks from CSIS candian security intel' service.
Where a close frind of mine lived next door to an agent who vanished but left behind several dvds about what was going on on this planet.On one of the dvds was instrustions on how to build a simple device that would detect and repel these humanoids. When I gathered the material I was followed by seemingly random people in the hardware store. At first glance they looked normal but as I gathered the material I noticed they were following me, one began to grunt much like an alligator but a little different I had never heard that sound from a human ,this person kept following me to every section of the store, when I returned his stare another one would take his place , this time an old lady who followed me around the store , she came up on me from behind and I noticed her at the last min and she turned away,they as I walked to another section she kept folowing me and grunting as well.They seemed to be everywhere one was an old man who blinked at me with 2 sets of eye lids inner and outer like a cat with a very off putting smile .They all looked off and not "normal" They also seemed to have only 3 fingers although they had five digits they only had use of 3 much like if you made the hand gesture by "Spock" from Star Trek , I could not put my finger on what they were but I knew they were not human.Later at a club I worked at as security I noticed there were 2 blonde girls they were both intensly scanning the room until one became fixed on my right shoulder where I had hidden th e device in my armpit under 3 layers of clothes ,the device was impossible to detect by anyone it was no bigger than a shot glass .One of them leaned forward and said to the other "That one has orgone device on him" They both stared at me for a minute then walked off the elevated stage area while staring right at me and did not look where they were going with these perfect slightly evil looking smiles and left the building .Others had black eyes that had no reflection just dark pits in their eye sockets and their stare was right through me It felt like they knew everything about me. All of this took place in Montreal Qc.
 RyanReed
Msg: 81
Posted: 9/26/2012 4:49:59 PM
Sometimes it feels like my head is getting a large powerful shock while drifting into and out of sleep. It started after a night with mushrooms. It's scary because if I let it happen to me, I feel like something is taking me over. But if I open my eyes, the feeling goes away faster than it comes.

It will only happen sometimes, and if I allow it to happen.
 missraven1
Msg: 82
Posted: 9/27/2012 1:56:26 PM

First off I posted this on a different thread so if you have read it you are aware , so be kind as I am simply sharing what happened to me , you can take it as you wish, everything of a "paranormal " nature that has happened to me has all but ruined my life, I have lost friends and been separated from family, I share this to find others who have had similar exp' or whio are truly interested in the subject.
That being said .
Ill have to give a short back story to this.
Back in 2006 there were a few leaks from CSIS candian security intel' service.
Where a close frind of mine lived next door to an agent who vanished but left behind several dvds about what was going on on this planet.On one of the dvds was instrustions on how to build a simple device that would detect and repel these humanoids. When I gathered the material I was followed by seemingly random people in the hardware store. At first glance they looked normal but as I gathered the material I noticed they were following me, one began to grunt much like an alligator but a little different I had never heard that sound from a human ,this person kept following me to every section of the store, when I returned his stare another one would take his place , this time an old lady who followed me around the store , she came up on me from behind and I noticed her at the last min and she turned away,they as I walked to another section she kept folowing me and grunting as well.They seemed to be everywhere one was an old man who blinked at me with 2 sets of eye lids inner and outer like a cat with a very off putting smile .They all looked off and not "normal" They also seemed to have only 3 fingers although they had five digits they only had use of 3 much like if you made the hand gesture by "Spock" from Star Trek , I could not put my finger on what they were but I knew they were not human.Later at a club I worked at as security I noticed there were 2 blonde girls they were both intensly scanning the room until one became fixed on my right shoulder where I had hidden th e device in my armpit under 3 layers of clothes ,the device was impossible to detect by anyone it was no bigger than a shot glass .One of them leaned forward and said to the other "That one has orgone device on him" They both stared at me for a minute then walked off the elevated stage area while staring right at me and did not look where they were going with these perfect slightly evil looking smiles and left the building .Others had black eyes that had no reflection just dark pits in their eye sockets and their stare was right through me It felt like they knew everything about me. All of this took place in Montreal Qc.

Sounds like something out of the X-Files. I honestly can't take any of this seriously but I'll go along with your story anyway...Don't you think it strange that, one, I'm guessing you've probably not found anyone who's experienced anything similar. If so many people you've encountered are alien to you in some way, aren't you the common denominator in all of it...so have you ever thought it might have to do with you. Just asking, so don't get me wrong. Apart from how and why you and your friend came into possession of the DVDs, how did you manage to hear what one of the girls in the club said? Questioning you will probably sound stupid to people given that as the rest of the story is soooo far out, what possible sense could be gotten from the answers. Just being honest. Now I'll add my relevance to this topic in relation to your post.. I must be one of these humanoids you're talking about because one time, some guy I was walking behind just turned around, grabbed my arm, and got mad that I was following him. Another one recently, turned and incomprehensibly ranted at me as I was walking past him. Course one tends to think in such a situation that these people must be off their meds. Thus they have some sort of mental disorder.. which perhaps may not have been diagnosed..something to ponder?? Someone I know with schizophrenia, behaves like any other person (Ok, so he'd be on his meds). He's seen a ghost and if it were not for someone else (with no mental disorder) who also saw it (at a different time), maybe I would have put it down to his disorder. However ghosts are reported to be seen and heard by sane people (including my cousin and no, I'm not being biased) and barring a hoax, the number of reports add some weight to their possible existence...however I'm tentative about believing them (and other paranormal activity); perhaps it's to do with some yet undiscovered/unexplained brain function but that doesn't adequately explain why certain people, and I mean sane people, experience them and not others. Unlike with deja-vu which we all know of - there are theories but no-one really knows why this occurs. Compared to ghosts, not many people and certainly no-one in my world, has ever seen aliens, or humanoids as you put it. Closest I can imagine is people who claim to have been abducted by aliens. Btw the way, your earlier post cracked me up..I read it and thought yeah, these non-humans walk amongst us. Most of us have encountered them, the nasty devil-humans.
 missraven1
Msg: 83
Posted: 9/27/2012 3:39:13 PM
By the way zen11, I was gonna ask about the DVD thing but I felt absurd enough as it was playing along. Feel free to answer it though. Also striking out what I said about the higher incidence of ghost sightings somewhat validating their existence as opposed to aliens. Jury's out on that. Feels like poker, either you're all in or all out regarding your belief in this whole paranormal thing. Your post reminds me of the movie "The Others" with Nicole Kidman. She and her family think their house is haunted but turns out, they're the ghosts.

Couldn't find the original post but in European folklore crows and ravens were thought to be harbingers of death.

Just saw this. Ooh, maybe it is something about me. Scary thought :S. Hey maybe some people have a sixth sense and "see" things. Or else I'm goin round the bend.
 zen11_11
Msg: 84
Posted: 10/4/2012 12:53:49 AM
Thank you for your open minded response ..
The man who lived across the hall from a close friend work for csis, and he left the dvds to them, who shared them with me.I have not met anyone from this site who has had these exp' ..bare in mind this is why I came to this site. I have real life friends who have and some I know just online, I keep a photo journal of all the "strange" things I see.
I was able to read their lips as they really "announciated" ( sp ?) their words ..as security you are trained to read lips , body lang' and basic psychology etc and it was very easy to see the words they where forming, they were not but 5 meters away from me and the lights were on in that section , so it was very easy to see anyone.
These beings are everywhere, one only has to know what to look for , they have no empathy, the are very fake, they usually will come at you from behind without you seeing them until they are right next to you.They will also stare at you look up "the reptilian stare" they will do this and persist as you become more uncomfortable and or get more and more angry they will not stop, they are the sociopaths often narcissistic ,They feel they are better than the rest.
I do not feel they are aliens , just not human.
 missraven1
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/7/2012 5:48:30 PM

These beings are everywhere, one only has to know what to look for , they have no empathy, the are very fake, they usually will come at you from behind without you seeing them until they are right next to you.They will also stare at you look up "the reptilian stare" they will do this and persist as you become more uncomfortable and or get more and more angry they will not stop, they are the sociopaths often narcissistic ,They feel they are better than the rest.
I do not feel they are aliens , just not human.

Nothing new here. Humans come in all sizes shapes and forms. That includes the shitty ones. One might guess that you're having a dig at your 'fellow' quebecers.
"announciated" ( sp ?) = enunciated
 Dare to
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/8/2012 4:53:00 AM
I used to have very vivid and real flying dreams.. The dreams usually involved me feeling as if i was able to just rise off the ground and fly or float or go where ever i wanted to. The dreams were so real that when i woke up I felt like i could still fly, the feeling was pure freedom, absolute joy in doing what i was doing. The thought of them even now brings a huge smile to my face, i feel as though i know how it feels to fly.. It's been a long time since i had one of those dreams, i think they stopped around the same time i had my children who are now in their early twenties. I would so love to have them again... Now i sometimes get the sleep paralysis dreams. It takes a superhuman effort for me to lift my head off the pillow or to lift an arm.

Ive never experienced any ghosts as far as I know, but i've had several dreams that have come true shortly after ive had them and I occassionally get thoughts that "demand" attention.. One of those that sticks in my mind was when i was heading to an obedience trial with my dog, we were at a high level of competition and part of the equipment was a scented article that my dog had to find during the test. I thought i had it securely in my car as i left for the competition. I drove approx a hundred meters up the road when i had this nagging "thought" that i had left it behind. I ignored it but in the next 500metres the "thought" was continually "yelling" at me that i had left it behind.. I finally listened and stopped the car and checked where i'd put it and it wasn't there! My kids had unpacked my car and taken it out.. My dog and i achieved our Australian Obedience Championship title that night, it would never have happened if i'd left the article behind..

I also regularly "find" things that i've lost if i allow myself to sleep on the thought. Often dreaming exactly where the lost item is and going straight to it the next day..

Dunno if you'd call any of those paranormal, but i've certainly learned to "listen" to those messages...
 ArticLife
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2012 11:20:47 AM
I'm not the type that really believes in supernatural stuff (weird unexplained things sure but I think there is a rational explanation behind it all).

That said, one thing that did happen to me a couple years ago (I was 19), I had just woken up from a nightmare, and this was essentially the first one I remember ever having (or at least remembering). I could feel myself drenched in sweat. But I couldn't move an inch. I was wide awake but immobilized. I could sense that I wasn't alone in the room though. It seemed darker than normal, too, and cold which is odd because it was in July.

I recall, to my left near the window, seeing a faint white light.. it wasn't casting itself around like a beam normally does, it seemed focused on me. I could barely move my eyes enough to even see it but it was just there.. blinking. I only remember feeling a sense of terrible utter dread wash over me. This last for what seemed like hours. Eventually, though I don't remember falling back asleep, I seemed to wake up again.

I don't know if that was just a dream within a dream ordeal, or aliens, or if it was just sleep paralysis... but man. Reading about any explanations doesn't seem to do it justice. Thankfully it's never happened again.
 missey2012
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/20/2012 7:47:37 PM
I have done paranormal investigations for many years and majority of time there is an explanation for activity but then there is the unexplainable. Paranormal is questioned by many people but it is becoming more accepted. Children and pets are aware of much more then adults.
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 89
Posted: 10/20/2012 8:13:18 PM
While a teenager my father took a job in Ohio. The house where we lived was part of an old slaughter house. It was ajacent to a church on the same grounds. It had a huge field in the back and a basketball goal was set up for the kids from the church to play ball.
One cool fall afternoon I went down by myself to just kill time shooting hoops. When after a few minutes I heard a small child crying. I stopped and looked around and it fell quiet. At first I thought it was my imagination or the 'twang' from the basketball hitting the cold ground.
A few minutes later as I played I heard it again, a small lil girl crying. But this time I kept bouncing the ball and looked around when out of the corner of my eye I saw her. But when I actually looked she disappeared right in front of me.
This happened several times. I have no idea who she is or what happened to her. She was wearing a grey dress with a lil black sweater, white socks..

Meanwhile.... in the old farmhouse I often joked about not being able to do the laundry in the basement because of the lil closet that was filled with coal (from the time it was used years earlier). But I really did think someone was buried in that thing. It gave me the jitters and I often couldnt breathe when I went down there. My heart would pound and I would get all scared.
One night, when watching tv in the living room I heard a noise in the kitchen. My parents had went out to eat with another couple so I assumed it was them coming home. So, I went into the kitchen and saw that the glass doors to the cabinet in the corner near the door that went downstairs was open. So, I closed them thinking mom had maybe taken out something and I went to open the door to go outside to see what was going on. The door was still locked so I knew my parents hadnt came inside and were not the ones that opened the doors to the cabinet.
I was afraid but went back into the living room. A few minutes later I heard a noise again and ran into the kitchen and the cabinets were open again.
No one but me was home. Freaked me out. I didnt know what to do. I made sure the doors were locked and I ran upstairs and locked the door to the bathroom. (I dont know why I went there instead of another room.)
But I stayed there, locked inside til my parents got home. I didnt unlock the door til my Dad pounded hard on it.
They laughed at me at first. Then, later on when other things began happening, they believed me.

I could tell lots of stories about the place and about the man across the street that killed his family. No lie.
Years later I found out that the area was a part of a burial mound. Dont know what kind but that along with it being a slaughter house has kinda grossed me..
I still get the shivers.
We lived there several years and my mom and dad forbid me from playing basketball on the grounds there by myself. I dont know if they really thought something or they just didnt like the noise..lol.
:)
 zen11_11
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/28/2012 9:05:22 PM
Sounds like you are very sensitive to these " energies" you may have been a light or energy sourse for the "paranormal"
Meditate and you may find understanding.
 Soul Union
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/14/2012 10:50:42 PM
Paranormal experiences. Share them here. -- Montreal_Guy

Yes, I've had a handful of paranormal experiences, but for the moment I would like to share someone else's experience. It is so compelling, so unbelievable, so out of the ordinary and uncanny, I have to pinch myself every time I review the case.

It is one of several paranormal cases on DVD. It involves an ex-airline pilot (British Airways) called 'Captain Bob.' He is a serious-looking fellow, about 65, steel-grey hair, a man who could be your mathematics or physics professor. When he talks you want to listen to him. There is nothing 'frothy' or 'fluffy' about him. He is straight to the point.

He is sitting at Glasgow Airport in Scotland, relating what happened several years ago after he landed at Glasgow Airport from one of the smaller Outer Hebridean airports. He didn't mention which one.

First, though, let me tell you that I am something of a body language expert. I have studied the subject for a long time and read many authors and covered many schools of thought. I can tell, with a fair amount of ease, if someone is pulling my leg or if they are definitely leaning (no pun intended) towards truth or untruth. Captain Bob wins hands down as far as truth is concerned. Not once did his body language slip.

He is sitting at Glasgow Airport in a quiet part of the lounge. There are very few people around as he relates his experience . . .

I was walking through the airport here after the flight. I decided to deviate from my usual route and walk in that direction, and as I deviated I saw with the corner of my eye someone walking towards me. I kept walking and heading for the main gate to get the bus to the city. But as I deviated, this person kept walking towards me, almost in a straight line. I stopped, put my bags down, and saw that it was an old colleague of mine. We'd worked together for about nine years and had flown the routes of the Western Isles [Outer Hebrides], up and down and so forth. He came towards me and stopped. I said, something like: "How're you doing, you old bugger?" and all that kind of rubbish that we talk about. I put my hand out to shake his, but he didn't respond. I found that a bit odd. A bit strange. He'd lost a lot of weight. Looked a bit poorly. We talked fairly briefly. Anyway, I said: "I've got to be going" and legged it to get the bus into the city.

Later that afternoon, I went into my local pub, where we all meet. I sat down and a friend came over and said: "Just a minute." He walked over to the paper rack, brought back The Scotsman, opened it to the Obituaries page and pointed to an entry. "You must know this man. You flew together. You worked for the same airline."

And to my ABSOLUTE astonishment, it was the same person I'd met earlier that day at the airport. It wasn't possible. It just wasn't possible.

Now, if you want to call me a nut, you can call me a nut, but I can assure you, as an ex-fighter pilot, naval officer and commercial airline pilot, I don't [searched probingly for a word to describe what he was trying to say], I don't make up these . . . silly stories.

And that, my friends, is one of the most interesting paranormal experiences I have ever heard.

Blessings to you all.

- Peter
 lickuallup
Msg: 92
Posted: 1/6/2013 4:16:45 AM
don't believe in the paranormal ? so this is the normal for you ?
 Soul Union
Msg: 93
Posted: 1/11/2013 10:10:43 PM
don't believe in the paranormal ? so this is the normal for you ? --- lickuallup

Montreal Guy was asking for people's experiences of the paranormal, not opinions, especially something as curt and ill considered as what you have penned.

Opinions are everywhere and get blurted out on every topic under the sun. However, they do not offer anything or bring knowledge or add value towards the subject under question.

Experiences - that's what we are seeking here, not opinions. Opinions are just that - opinions.

- Peter
 sweetginger30
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2013 9:10:40 AM
I haven't had a ton of Paranormal experiences, but I DO have one that I can recall. I went to my Grandparent's house one day, which nobody lived in. My grandpa had passed a few months before and my grandma went to live with my aunt and uncle. The house hadn't been sold yet, so several of us in the family would come over now and then just to check the house and give the idea that people were still there. I came inside and looked around. Everything was shut off like I should be. I went downstairs to put laundry in the washer. Came back upstairs, and the TV was on. Not only was it on, but it was on the Golf Channel, my grandpa's favorite. I was a bit unsettled, but I knew if it was anything paranormal, it was just my grandpa letting me know he was there.

I came over another time and I walked in the door and the radio was blasting.. It was blasting a Cubs game, which was my grandpa's favorite team. We left notes to let everyone else know when they were last there, and nobody had stopped by in awhile. My brother was the last to go there, and he said he had NOT turned the radio on.
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2013 10:12:13 AM
Let me begin by saying I rarely remember my dreams nor have I had any experience with sleep disorders ie sleep paralysis. In the summer of 2011, I awoke on my stomach and unable to move. I was extremely frightened. Within a short time it happened several times and I decided to look up what it may be on the internet. I had never even heard of sleep paralysis. It didn't take me long to read of demons and spirits. So the next time it happened, I prayed to God and to this day, it has NEVER happened again. I am a Christian and was skeptical of the demon theory but can't help but wonder since it has never happened again. To my memory, I was not under any additional stress at that time either.

In May of 2008, my friend and I were in a travel group and planned a trip to Panama City for Memorial Day weekend. He had told me stories of times he traveled getting a flat, a speeding ticket etc. I remember having a gut feeling I should drive but dimissed it thinking I was being silly...bad mistake as I am very intuitive, but I needed tires and we decided at the last minute.

That Friday morning we left about 5 am. We stopped at to eat around 7:30. I remember us having a conversation about how he would never run off the road and over compensate if he ran off the road. Warning flag!

After we got back in his explorer...known for rolling over thought came over me. I was tired and reclined the sit and remember wanting to take my seat belt off to get comfy but something told me not too. I went to sleep and had a dream of us running over the road and him over compensating and crossing over the two lane highway and an 18 wheeler was coming towards us in the distance. I then awoke to him running off the road at which point I leaning up slightly to see what is going on and at that point we were crossing the road and I did not see an 18 wheeler and instantly we began to roll repeatedly. Litterally everything was thrown out of the vehicle but our two bodies. All the glass was broken expect my door window.

When we got to the hospital, I asked him if an 18 wheeler was headed towards us. He assured me there wasn't one and I knew then it was a dream/vision to prepare me for what was about to happen. To this day, it still sends chills up my spine! I remember thinking had I taken my seat beatly off I would have most probably went thru the busted windshield and would have been rolled on. I have had 6 surgeries and about to have another but I am alive. :)
 Soul Union
Msg: 96
Posted: 1/12/2013 12:09:11 PM
I am a Christian and was skeptical of the demon theory. ---aufootballgirl

This is what we are seeing more and more today, 'Christians' who don't recognise the facts, the meat and potatoes, behind their own religion.

If you doubt the 'demon theory,' as you call it, you deny the existence of Satan's emissaries, in all their shapes and guises. Therefore, you doubt the Word of God, as given to mankind through the Bible. I take it you read your Bible?

Satan wants you to not believe in him. Why, the very idea of a devil, a powerful being who opposes God, is ridiculous. In this silly, fluffy bunny, politically correct world, to believe in Satan or God's adversaries means you must have a mental illness, so the baby gets chucked out with the biblical bathwater.

So many Christians today, strumming their cute guitars, wailing into microphones on stage to the weekly handclapping, whistling, whooping and jumping up and down, professing to be Christians, yet they have scant knowledge, if any, of the Bible - the very crucible of Christian belief, without which you are lost. How do you know anything of a factual nature unless you study the Word? It is the meat, the bones, the "strong milk" that teaches you what you need to know.

The Bible teaches that the existence and activity of demons will continue until the Second Coming. In fact, it suggests that demonic activity will increase up to, and during, that time. Demons can cause dreadful physical and mental anguish, yet Christian apologists, the religious PC brigade, do not teach that demons even exist or that if they did, they somehow died out in the time of Christ.

Read about how demons tempt us towards immortality: Matthew 4:1-11
Read about how demons disseminate false doctrines: 2 Thess 2:2, 1 Tim 4:1, 1 John 4:1-3; 2 Cor 11:14-15
Read about how demons oppose the life and ministry of believers: Rom 8:38-39, Eph 6:12
Read about how demons influence human governments: Dan 10:13-20, Eph 6-12
Read about how demons work in opposition to unfallen angels: Dan 10:12-13

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."
-- James 2:19, KJV

Regards to all.

- Peter
 lauraly84
Msg: 97
Posted: 1/12/2013 10:50:32 PM

During my first tour in Nam we had an old lady doing our laundry

If she refused to do someones laundry, they didnt come back from the next patrol

It happened too many times to be discounted

Wow that is a crazy story
 lauraly84
Msg: 98
Posted: 1/12/2013 10:53:50 PM
Not exactly paranormal, but I have Sleep Paralysis. It's when you wake up and the motor function part of your brain is still asleep. (this shuts down while you are asleep so you don't act out your dreams) My eyes are open, but I cannot move my body, no matter how hard I try. I try to scream...this doesn't work either, no sound will come out. Also sometimes I have hallucinations. Last time it was a tall menacing man in black moving his hands up and down my body chanting something. Other times, I just feel as if there is a demonic/evil presence in the room. Hard to explain to someone who hasn't had it happen to them, but it's very scary.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Paranormal experiences - share them here.