Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Nobody ever wants to write back? =(      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EC22
Msg: 16
Nobody ever wants to write back? =(Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Plenty of reasons. Many men here don't get many responses to their emails.

1. They get a lot of email.
2. Poorly written emails and profile.
3. Not seriously looking for a date. Just an ego boost.
4. Some women are too picky or have unreasonable expectations.
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 17
Nobody ever wants to write back? =(
Posted: 5/10/2007 2:48:28 AM
There are a lot of reasons for this ? first off you are competing with a lot of guys since you're in Toronto and it's really mostly about looks. These women ..the approachable sexy ones ( and yes I know there isn't alot of them on here ) get so busy with the thousand guys competing that you will become just another letter to sort through.
You need to be really creative when you are competing . Make yourself stand out ,

I thought it was funny one time I mailed this girl just to see if she was real ,( Just gorgeaus) , too nice to be in need of a date or had to be psycho or something. So I tried just the hi how are ya type thing , (Nothing it was unread/deleted )
Then I thought okay I'll ask her something about her profile ( read/deleted )
a few more times trying humor I was shot down again ( read/deleted )
Then I thought okay another approach.... I wrote in the mail header "$500"
and in the body of it I wrote wanna go out and have some fun ?
she wrote back with her MSN and asked me to add her :p
I thought to myself ...........Yup ......Just as I thought !

Which brings me to my point If it's too good to be true it is,
If you shoot too high looks wise in here you're fooling yourself ( Be realistic )
and if they appear like normal decent looking and yet still don't mail you back they simply have their reasons .

If you need to know why they don't want to talk to you all you have to do is persist. If they block you then you have a definitive "NO"
 Nihil83
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/4/2013 10:40:37 PM
I send myself messages about how cool and sexy I am
 NCnavetG8r
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2013 2:25:35 PM
LOL, now there's an idea!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Nobody ever wants to write back? =(