Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Sex & The City Movie Premiere Event! ST LOUIS AREAS, 5-30-08      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 1
Sex & The City Movie Premiere Event! ST LOUIS AREAS, 5-30-08Page 1 of 1    
OK, anyone who was ever even the slightest fan of HBO's "Sex & The City" knows...the sitcoms making a MoViE PrEMIeRe so that us die hard S&TC junkies can finally see what happened to Carrie, Big, and the other girls!

It opens in theaters on FRIDAY, May 30th and since my daughter and I were both addicts of the show...are not missing it for anything!

We thought we would make this a GNO for all interested persons...and if you happen to be a male fan, you are welcome as well! (Bet no guy will admit to such...kinda like admitting he reads Cosmopolitan!) LOL

Will need to add info as it is released as far as times...but we are planning on either Ronnie's or Arnold as the theater and thought we would go to a neighboring reastaurant for Cosmopolitans...of course! Ash does not get out of school until 4:45 so we intend to meet up around 6ish for some drinks and appetizers, then go to a showing of the movie around 8ish or so.

So grab your Manolo Blahniks (or your faux Manolo Blahniks!), force your best friend to tag along (cause that is what best friends do!) and party it up Bradshaw style!

And just for sh1ts and giggles...vote on who your fave S&TC character is! I know that every single one of us women who watched this show, identifies with at least one of the characters! :O)
Carrie
Charlotte
Samantha
Miranda
Mr. Big! LOL
 TheKidof72
Msg: 2
Sex & The City Movie Premiere Event! ST LOUIS AREAS, 5-30-08
Posted: 5/20/2008 4:37:41 PM
Now this sounds like my kind of GNO............if you go to the one at Ronnie's, there is an Applebee's right next door. Denise and I went there a few weeks back, got our movie tickets then went over for dinner and drinks before hand, at least then we got our ticket without them selling out, like they were going to sell out on Meet Bill!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/20/2008 5:05:18 PM
try again..it was T G I Friday's across the street to the Movies and House of Rock next door to the restaurant..we bough tour movie tix and then went to dinner and then paid our entrance fee to the bar for the band that night and then went to the movies..all we had to do was show our stamped hand to get into the bar later on.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/20/2008 5:21:18 PM
Duplicate posting...this one is GREEN LINKED

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts10003346.aspx

So please sign up here!! :O)

Commented on your posts as well!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/23/2008 2:39:51 PM
Please see message number four...this thread SHOULD be deleted. LOL

Jeannie...are you all going on opening night? Which theater and time?

And hon...what is a BALST? ;O)
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Sex & The City Movie Premiere Event! ST LOUIS AREAS, 5-30-08