Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > When dating, how often do you see each other?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ABCGIRLZ
Msg: 1
view profile
History
When dating, how often do you see each other?Page 1 of 1    
when you first start seeing someone to see if where it goes in the future ..how often do you see each other during a weeks time? Would you expect to see each other x amount of time?

I started seeing someone...30 minutes driving time....the 3 times we have seen each other I drove there.( two times I was in the area due to my work) We have been seeing/talking for about 3-4 weeks now. I made a comment to the guy that I wanted to see him more often.
 ABCGIRLZ
Msg: 2
view profile
History
When dating, how often do you see each other?
Posted: 5/24/2008 10:43:26 AM
we have been talking on the phone for about 3-4 weeks and only seen each other 3 timers
 ABCGIRLZ
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2008 11:02:27 AM
I agree.....but what kills me is we make plans to meet and he backs out for whatever reason....I am not expecting to have set times and days to meet.....
 simpleman20188
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/24/2008 11:03:38 AM
Different needs for different people.

When I am in a relationship I like to talk a few times a day by some means and I like to see her as often as possible.

My Love lives 350 miles away. I spend every moment I can with her or talking with her. I look forward to when I can go to sleep holding her in my arms and wake up each day feeling her warmth next to me.
 untamed one
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/24/2008 12:11:19 PM
Twice a week is good in the beginning . How well it's going can be gauged by how much I miss her . How can I miss her if she never goes away ?
The other thing is , I need to miss her , not "it" .
 ABCGIRLZ
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2008 4:41:56 PM
Thanks...he is history
 godliketoaster
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/25/2008 12:24:18 AM
I would say that when you are going out with someone you try and see them as much as possible, I mean, you like the person, they like you...you like being together...it kinda makes sense...
 kanyonatic
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2008 6:31:53 AM
i only see roj for a few hours on sat and maybe half a day every other week. yes it has put a strain on my relationship and yes its hard i'm used to seeing people at least twice a week on a regular basis and going out to movies or a pizza not just staying in cos we are both tired....so yes i agree with the person who said twice a week or even three times a week but it depends on the relationship and circumstances...
 ABCGIRLZ
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2008 6:56:41 AM
he called this morning and was wanting to come over.....said he did not have the money yesterday....he apologize and said yes he was a jerk.....so we will see
 untamed one
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/30/2008 3:14:59 AM
They say the best things are free , but you can give them to the birds and bees , I want money ! Yea , that's what I want ...

I'm missing the part where money entered the equation ...
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > When dating, how often do you see each other?