Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Friday, June 6th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Kar      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sip12345
Msg: 3
Friday, June 6th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Karaoke!!!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
The Bowling and kareoke night is a lot of fun.
Have been to 2 previous bowling nights out.
Thanks, Smiling Eyes and Celeste for organizing the upcoming evening out.
sip12345
 celticmiss
Msg: 4
Friday, June 6th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Karaoke!!!
Posted: 5/28/2008 6:42:52 AM
Sounds good to me. I'll be back from Ontario by then...see everyone there.
 Castaline
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/2/2008 6:17:07 AM

Ummm, a personal invitation!
 Saskman28
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/3/2008 6:05:54 PM
Wow this will be somewhat of a first for me. I've bowled many times before but never with people I don't know. From what I read here it'll be a ton o' fun. See ya there!!!
 dirtbag2
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2008 10:40:07 AM
Oh boy oh boy!
These events are a BLAST! I've been sooo totally missing these too!

Count me in... I somehow doubt that I'll be able to bowl tonight though. Are wheelchairs available for the bowling?

I MAY try to bowl a game by standing on one foot, since the other one is in a cast and I' m not allowed to put any weight on it whatsoever. Want to know why my foot is in a cast? Show up tonight and ask me!!!!

If nothing else, I'll show up just for the pleasure of the company of all of these fine peeps.

... and of course I just CAN'T miss out on a chance to rock y'all out with my signature karaoke pieces. Be warned: I had an opportunity to try out a few other pieces when I was in South Dakota back in April/May and you never know-- I might give one of them a go!!

ciao babes, see y'all later!

Misha
 dirtbag2
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2008 2:15:00 PM
OK-- how's this sound-- put my name on one of the bowling spots and I'll give bowling one-legged a go. If I can't do it , then somebody can sub for me ( assuming of course that there is a shortage of spaces ). I have no problem with forking over the eight bucks, whether I use the lane or not.

The one thing I do have to ask-- kind of insist on-- is that my bowling lane has to be one of the middle ones, just so I don't have to hobble so far and so it's easier to get in and out of. ... DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT trying to put me on one of the end lanes!!!! I may have to beat you senseless with my crutches if you do!

see ya in about four hours!
peace out
Misha
 celticmiss
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/6/2008 3:32:30 PM
I'll be coming tonight...also bringing a friend.
 sip12345
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/7/2008 2:22:36 PM
The Plentyoffish June 6th Bowling and Kareoke night what a lot of fun,with much laughter and enjoyment.Thanks so much to smiling eyes and celestethebest for volunteering their time ,energy and efforts.Both the bowling and the kareoke events were fantastic outings.
It is also really nice to see so many regulat attenders of the "monthly"bowling night out.
After participating in one or two bowling nights out,I can talk from experience,that you start looking forward to the next bowling event by the following day.

There was a terrific turnout and I was very happy to see so many familiar faces.
Thanks to all !

sip12345

PS: There definitely were a lot of digital camera's flashing,so I look forward ,
to seeing and submitting some of the pictures on Saturday or Sunday.
 dirtbag2
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2008 10:01:57 AM
* putting on best Elvis voice* Thank you, thank you very much

I had a blast! Special thanks to Michael for being my "ball boy" and handing me the balls instead of making me lean over to pick one up. I even managed to bowl a decent game the first time.. hell I've bowled worse than that when NOT on crutches!

Looking forward to next month's bowling-- assuming that there will be one. .. even though odds are good that I'll still be on crutches.

Misha
 dirtbag2
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2008 7:26:21 PM
Anything planned for July or August?
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Friday, June 6th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Karaoke!!!