Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alabama  > Sportsman's Lake park, Cullman, June 8th 1 p.m.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BamaBob
Msg: 1
Sportsman's Lake park, Cullman, June 8th 1 p.m.Page 1 of 1    
Just thought I'd make a new thread for this event although I posted it in another thread...

On the datehookup site there is a meet up being planned for Sunday, June 8th, 1 p.m. in Cullman ... a picnic at Sportsman's Lake park.... easy to find and easy to get to... go to that site and let everyone know you're interested. You have to join in the same as on POF, go to the forums then groups for Alabama Chat. I'm surprised but it is more active than this forum.
 Bluepetticoats
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sportsman's Lake park, Cullman, June 8th 1 p.m.
Posted: 6/2/2008 9:54:11 PM
bamabob, I'm interested in hearing more. How do I get to the site?
 BamaBob
Msg: 3
Sportsman's Lake park, Cullman, June 8th 1 p.m.
Posted: 6/9/2008 2:45:19 PM
DANG! I missed your post! There were about 40 people there and we had a great time! We're talking about getting together on the 3rd weekend of every month or something like that. I've been checking my emails but don't always get on the forums so I hope you'll forgive me for not catching your post. There are severa people getting together this coming Saturday night to go to a karaoke bar in Hartselle and there's a dance for singles at the Opry House in Athens on Friday. Send me an email/message if you're interested and I'll get more details. When everyone arrived at Sportsman's lake park almost everyone was strangers but when they left everyone was friends like we've been knowing each other all of our lives. Everyone was really well behaved and generous with what they contributed. It was definitely a good day.
Show ALL Forums  > Alabama  > Sportsman's Lake park, Cullman, June 8th 1 p.m.