Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > June 21st POF Party - Little Rock - Arkansas      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sware2
Msg: 1
June 21st POF Party - Little Rock - ArkansasPage 1 of 1    
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGENT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank all of you who showed up at the party. I really am blessed to have you all now as my friends. I look forward to many more events with you. If you did meet that someone special I really would love to hear from you.

I will let you know where the next party will be and when as soon as I secure a new location.

More details to follow.
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

1965yeah

amvetret

arkirish

aviator1154

Babyruth826

bert7268six

bluedragonfly121

chef_charles

crystwitch1

daderelect

danmck1

davio54

drhardwun

drivingwoman

glindathegoodwitch

gulpair

hawkdream

icoachcats

JasonRoz

Jimmy_9

jlfrench1953

jlstring

jmysim

Lealea01

lonepat

lrdancer

mikeyinpb

mslovwil

mulbr

Northbank

ok72076

oneviking

red216

sarg461

SexyVonPoopy

singlemanmike

sjg2665

stagetwo

Strummer1940

sware2

talon5023

teddybearpal

Teech43

tim4457

44 people are attending
 sware2
Msg: 5
June 21st POF Party - Little Rock - Arkansas
Posted: 6/22/2008 7:33:29 AM
Diva, you are such a sweet sweet lady.. thank you so much for the roses.. you have to one special thoughtful woman.. I do hope some sweet man realizes what a catch you would be!!!
 sware2
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/22/2008 7:42:00 AM
JD... my buddy my pal my friend.. thank you for the drinks and the dances and the ride ... but most of all .. the laughter and your friendship.. I am so blessed.. my heart is overflowing this morning.. I made some great new friends..
 sware2
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/22/2008 9:48:15 AM
thanks for coming!!!! I have posted my pics now.. check them out.. http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts10236731.aspx
 sware2
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/23/2008 4:18:09 PM
Well.. yeah.. you have to let us know who you are sweetie.. but I am glad you had a good time!
 Hawkdream
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2008 6:59:54 AM
Well, I only recognized one fellow, who was with another lady. So, loving to dance more than I love to remain anonymous, I accosted a few kind gentlemen, a few of whom obliged me by getting me onto the dance floor. I missed out on the group picture-taking, though, because I was busy shooting pool in the other room. I've already signed up for the one July 19, though, and am hoping I get to dance more than a handful of times, this time. I will bring my knitting and plenty of quarters for the pool tables, though, just in case.
Also, one of the ladies I met there is planning a picnic at one of the parks and said to ask anybody I talk to, so I figured here's as good a place as any!
Christy
 sware2
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/4/2008 5:05:08 PM
We will let you know details about the next event as soon as we can get it all together.. thanks for asking!
Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > June 21st POF Party - Little Rock - Arkansas