Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Just eat me already!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vaxplant
Msg: 3
Just eat me already!Page 1 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Dude needs to either put out or get out.
 agoodguyinny
Msg: 4
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 5:15:32 AM
I've NEVER understood guys who aren't into oral or pleasing their partner. Don't they realize the more you please them, the more the woman will want to please you?? If my partner isn't having a great time, then I'm not either.

However, if the OP finds the person her profile says she is looking for... I don't think this issue would be a problem!

As for this guy, I'm not sure a selfish and uncaring lover can change, but you'll just have to talk about it with him. If he's worth anything he'll openly discuss it and care about your feelings. If not, then back in the pond he goes...
 isspringhere
Msg: 6
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 5:46:51 AM
If I was in your shoes...........................it wouldn't take a lot of persuasion for me to move on. He obviously sounds like a very selfish kind of guy. Besides, there's and huge amount of other fish in the pond
 opnmydm
Msg: 7
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 5:53:39 AM
Sounds to me like he is really selfish, you need to discuss this with him, i find it hard to believe he wont do this, oh my, i enjoy giving as much as i enjoy getting..
If he won't do this and you need this as a part of a realtionship, you should look for another fish..there are plaenty of us out here that would glady reciprocate with a smile.
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 5:55:29 AM
Pretty obvious its not just his lack of wanting to please you-this guy is selfish and severely lacking in communication skills. That in itself is enough reason to find someone else.
 Lamp_light
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 7:04:37 AM
I won't do it either, but I don't expect any partner to do it. If he wants some he has to be willing to reciprocate.
 firedupdesire
Msg: 13
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 7:12:52 AM
Talk to him about it. Ask him why he doesn't want to. Maybe he had a horrible experience doing it one time and can't get it out of his head. I know that happened to me one time, and I doubt I ever do it again. I never threw up so much in one night, and don't plan on doing it again. I'd tell you all about it, but I'll get sick again if I think about it too much.

Anyway, I think it's wrong of him to expect blowjobs but not give you something in return. The only way it'd be excpetable is if he let you know from the very get go that he didn't do that.

As far as dumping him, I'm not with everyone on this. When looking at the broad scope of things, it's awful stupid to be dumping someone for the soul fact that they don't do one inparticular sexual gratification.
 cayote136
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 8:21:00 AM
It' all a matter of taste (no pun intented) ! I have had a couple of ladies that I never quit got around to it with them. But I have had others that I just could not get enough.I had one who did not give or receive. Go figure. Just talk about it may be a hang up from the past. Who knows?
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 20
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 8:22:54 AM

he actually unzipped his pants and ASKED me to go down on him! He said, "He wants some oral" motioning towards his member, then I replied, "Don't we all". He just zipped back up and said nothing. And just sat there watching TV.

^^^^ This is a 'no-brainer'.
He zipped back up and said NOTHING? Just sat there watching TV?

Get rid of this selfish git.

Giving oral sex to a woman is one of life's simple pleasures, the taste, the beautiful wetness, the musky aroma and especially knowing she absolutely loves it and gets off on it.

This bloke doesn't know what he's missing, and it ain't going to get better.
 Guy4theForums
Msg: 24
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 10:04:24 AM
Some guys do and some guys don't.Some women do,some women don't.No two women taist the same or smell the same.After a long hot shower works for me.

What gives with this guy? Should I dump him? Would you stay with someone who expected to only receive oral and not give?

Well it all depends on what weighs more with you. Companionship? Or Sex? I know it's best when both the companionship and the sex is good. This doesn't seem to be a question you could ask a bunch of strangers to your situation. Only you know. Sounds like to me it's crossing your mind to ditch this guy.But obviously you enjoy his company or you wouldn't still be with him. I think communication is the leading factor in any relationships success.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 12:22:03 PM
Sounds like performing oral is just not his thing. I seem to meet all the men that don't like to receive it. Yes it is a deal breaker. I want the whole package. I love to give oral but in turn I should be able to receive from time to time. I would find something lacking. I would come out and ask. A guy friend of mine said this woman he knows gives him oral all the time and she said he never does her so I asked him why and he said u don't know where that cum collector has been and thats gross! U don't know who all she is with in a week. I like my women to be clean. I told her I would dump him. He was disrespectful to her.
 dandydan1969
Msg: 31
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 12:23:00 PM
It sounds like he is selfish and wants it all his way. I personally make sure I please my partner first. Foreplay, Kissing, Hugging and then go down to give pleasure to her. I would dump him! Life is too short and there are plenty of guys just looking to find a woman like you!
 Super Ryan
Msg: 33
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 2:06:12 PM
I think there is a major communication issue with both people. If you want to resolve this problem, some proper dialogue is needed. This man may be highly misinformed on the subject, he may have had a bad experience, maybe he had a girlfriend that dumped him the day he went down and he is now worried that if he goes down on you, you will dump him as well.
If you want to resolve this issue, you have to have a frank and honest discussion. You may never get him to do the deed. At some point you may have to ask yourself if you can continue this relationship without oral.
I don't like the way how this guy just zipped up and said nothing, but by your story, you said nothingas well. Both of yo show signs of communication problems. If this difficulty goes even further then just sex, you are waisting your time.
Another solution that might not be succssful. Next time he asks you to go down on him, tell him you want him to lie down, then mount him in a 69 position. If he associates giving you oral with the pleasure of you giving him oral, he may get over the problem.
 celts123
Msg: 34
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 2:13:41 PM
The OP should ask her boyfriend why he doesn't like giving oral. Maybe he had a bad experience. Maybe he hasn't done it that often and he feels that he wouldn't be able to satisfy her.
 starrymidnight
Msg: 35
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 4:42:45 PM
Ok heres what you should try. Get him VERy horny i mean extreamly horny. like make out with him, dry hump him, lap dance, rub yourself all overhim and try and make him extremly horny as possible! make him wanna have sex so bad but don't give it to him just keep on teasing him all night even if you have to do it till the sun comes up!!!!!!!!! jUst keeep on doing it and make him so hard that he wont be able to take it anymore and he will want you so bad but because he can't have you like that he will go down on you!!!!!! if not he's GAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Patarey
Msg: 36
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 4:59:26 PM
This is a WARNING. Dump him NOOOOOOOW. lol so next time before things get too serious............make sure the sex is good........and he´s hungry for it...in every way
 Leeanne
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 4:59:57 PM
Might be a cultural thing! I know most Nigerian men won't give oral. Just not something they do and if they do - they won't admit it to their friends! Crazy but true!
 abelian
Msg: 49
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/29/2008 9:19:02 PM

What gives with this guy? Should I dump him? Would you stay with someone who expected to only receive oral and not give?

As one of my ex-girlfriends once told me, ``I give because I like to receive.'' If you take that approach with your boyfriend, I think your situation will resolve itself. I would not date someone who did not like both giving AND receiving.
 missmelly180
Msg: 53
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/30/2008 7:41:33 AM
I would definitely discuss the issue.
Has he used his fingers on you during foreplay? Have you masterbated in front of him? Have you licked his or your fingers during or after? Maybe by showing him it's okay and leading him to what would work, would be a better alternative. If he enjoys that maybe he would be more receptive to giving oral then.
 mcbobly
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/30/2008 9:32:17 AM

I've NEVER understood guys who aren't into oral or pleasing their partner. Don't they realize the more you please them, the more the woman will want to please you?? If my partner isn't having a great time, then I'm not either.

Amen brother! I LOVE giving my partner (female) oral, if I expect to get some I totally realize it is a two way street, plus I just love giving anyway. Huge turn on for me.
 dub08
Msg: 56
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/30/2008 9:37:35 AM
I think you should ask him - if you cant discuss this type of thing with him then maybe he is not the one for you!!! He may not like giving oral but at least you would know!!
 mthomjmark
Msg: 59
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/30/2008 11:31:37 AM
Why do posters think that perfect strangers are going to mind read people that we dont even know.

Some people dont like to do it; Instead of asking perfect strangers on a dating site, act like you have a healthy relationship and TALK TO HIM about it.
 GbBengi
Msg: 68
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/31/2008 5:17:02 AM
I must be high on life.........this post gave me the munchies......
 catman40
Msg: 69
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/31/2008 5:20:03 AM
the guy OP is talking about MAY have been with a woman ( like my ex ) who thaught of oral sex as something dirty and not clean . IF , a woman WAS to show me and we were both clean . THEN , she would be given what she wants .
 jupiejupe
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/31/2008 11:02:20 AM
just grab him by the hair, pull him flat on his back, mount his face and let him know why you are whathismammawarnedhimabout.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Just eat me already!