Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > Solute to USA and its people      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 huixin
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Solute to USA and its peoplePage 1 of 1    
Solute to USA and its people
I have to declare that there is a serious misunderstanding for USA. As we all know the government of USA donated 500000 dollars for Quake Region in SiChuang China, which is a kind-hearted charity , however USA was criticized less than other nations by the net citizens in China. I do believe Chinese misunderstand USA.
Misunderstanding 1.The sum of $500000 as donation is the largest number by the Constitution in
USA, that means USA has supplied the strongest aid and donation to China
And donation The states is GREAT. The government has tried its best.
Solute to USA.
Misunderstanding 2. The donation from companies and entrepreneuers of USA is as large as
$30000000,which is always ignored .The silence of US media should tell
The truth to China .
Solute to US people.
Misunderstanding3. Love should not be equaled with money .True love is priceless, no matter
Is how much the donation .
I have sent the message above through the main websites in Chinese in China especially BAidu
Net, which announced the sum of all the donators ,leading the misunderstanding to USA.
In fact, many many Chinese appreciate the kindness of USA and its people .although we have various background of culture.
 AwP
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2008 6:04:58 AM
So wait... was that a typo, or did the U.S. really only donate $500,000 (five hundred thousand dollars)? If so, that's pretty pathetic of my govt, shamefull really.
 Javan2
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/30/2008 6:13:27 AM
Saying USA companies gave $30,000,000.00 dollars, that's respectable.
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > Solute to USA and its people