Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Do you do drugs?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 VainH
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Better to say yes and be honest up front than to say no and be found a liar later.
 Leeanne
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 5/31/2008 5:06:57 AM
Anyone who would proudly say they do drugs on a world wide dating site should be ready to pay the consequences! Hopefully they love themselves - because they will be alone at the end of their life!
 nascar3fan
Msg: 5
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 5/31/2008 8:33:03 AM
Anyone who takes Tylenol does drugs. However; pot isn't drug. It's a herb. Ironic.

I also like the do you drink question. No stipulation it has to be alcohol.

I've seen lots of people answer yes where everyone should.

I'd like to remove those questions and add one that says: Rehab? Choices: In it, successful recovery, for quitters, abstainer, no addictive gene, or in denial.
 father3
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 5/31/2008 3:53:23 PM

I am just curious.
Has anyone EVER answered YES to this??? I mean, really...

First person that answers YES is going to be inundated with 1000's of emails from people looking for a fix.

BTW 'EndThisDance', under "interests" in your profile, I see you haven't listed MASTURBATION as #1 !!! Who's kidding who here ?

nascar3fan
Msg: 10
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/1/2008 6:56:39 PM

Oh, for crying out loud. Anyone with half a brain knows those questions mean recreational/illicit drugs and alcohol.

You over estimate me.
 Aluckyshot
Msg: 13
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/2/2008 4:56:50 PM

In my opinion the government should legalize and regulate the sale of pot. Sell it like you do alcohol and ciggerettes. Can you even imagine how much money the goverenment would make by taxing it? They could put that money towards aid for schools, getting children off the street, health care, people living on or below the poverty line, the possibilities are endless!

QFT (quoted for truth)

This is my problem with the drug question, the one drug I do like should be legal! My other problem with the whole pot thing in particular is the holy rollers that don't realize pot really isn't all that bad in moderation.
 Diggy03
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/3/2008 11:12:51 AM

pot is not a drug

Really? Then why is it that having smoked marijuana is the same as being drunk.. in the eyes of law enforcement?

To each their own I guess. Perhaps smoking marijuana really does kill brain cells... to be so ignorant and to say that marijuana is not a drug.

No.. in the long run it isn't anyones business what anyone does where drug use is concerned. But it does become my business when and if your ignorance causes a car accident (or any accident) that harms/kills my child and YOU get to walk away.

Is igonorance truly bliss?
 Diggy03
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/4/2008 9:42:08 AM
if you drink alcohol and have this point of view about weed you need to wake up!

Yes it states on my profile that I drink - socially. Now obviously what is considered socially by some may not be the same as what another considers socially. For justifications sake.. the last time I ever had any alcoholic beverage was on New Year's eve.

I am entitled to any opinion I want especially when I have seen the damage caused by alcoholism , and extreme marijuana use (it makes one really really slow in the mental area), not to mention how drugs of choice affect those who choose to snort or inject. Not that it's any of anyone's business but I have seen people snort cocaine... as well as crushed up T3's (tylenol 3's) we like to call "poor man's cocaine." I have also seen people shoot up meth and other such drugs one can inject with a needle. I know someone who was hospitalized and almost lost their arm from their injection use due to infection.

You want to tell me again to "wake-up!"
 Diggy03
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/4/2008 10:55:58 AM
So diggy you got some great friends there, are they allowed to talk to your kids?

Not my friends.. my ex's friends.

We are not talking about heroin.

And why not? Last time I checked it was listed as a drug. How do you know what someone deems as drug use or not? Some people may associate taking pain medication as being on drugs, especially if it's by prescription. So, were you trying to suggest that one cannot compare marijuana to herion?

And for someone so adamantly against pot you may not want to admit to being in the presence of these people we may have to report you because we all know addicts are liars, right?

Are you threatening me?

Allow me to please explain and justify things more clearly for you:
Not that it's any of your business... I left my child's father along with the said people he chose to associate with. In fact they live 16 hours away from me. I have not seen him since I left. Therefore... my child is NOT exposed to such individuals.
 Firmbear8
Msg: 23
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/4/2008 9:37:46 PM
Hahahaha!
Well sorry to burst anyones pot buzz but yep you can OD from smoking pot !
Who wants to prove me wrong on this one ???
You buy it and we will all watch and see if you can smoke an entire ounce of pot with out stopping !

Yep some of you really make me wonder about humans !LOL
Seems your all bored or something as seems all we do on pof is look for beer parties or ask stupid questions all the time.
Don't any of you actually do anything except waste your time with stupid shit ??

Asking if someone does drugs is just as bad as asking do you have sex on the first date !
And No I have not had the need for drugs ! But I won't say if I have sex on a first date either !LOL

OKAY NOW GO SMOKE SOME CRACK AND COME BACK WITH YOUR WITTY REPLIES !
 father3
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/4/2008 11:14:57 PM

Well sorry to burst anyones pot buzz but yep you can OD from smoking pot !
Who wants to prove me wrong on this one ???
You buy it and we will all watch and see if you can smoke an entire ounce of pot with out stopping !

LOL I'd like to see someone get past the second joint without falling alseep!! I doubt someone could stay awake long enough to OD on pot.

VainH
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/5/2008 7:16:09 AM
For the record, I don't smoke pot. I have, but never frequently, and I didn't get a good buzz the last few times, so I stopped completely.

Just for the hell of it, and to shut stupid people up, I did some quick research on the topic of pot OD. There have been no reported cases of death from overdose on marijuana. The amount that it would take to actually overdose seems to be in question, but here are a few numbers I found:

To overdose, you would have to consume 40,000 times as much marijuana as you needed to get stoned.

One US gov't study said you'd have to smoke 1/3 your body weight to OD.

Another said it would be 1500 pounds.

In conclusion:
Legal? Not currently.
Dangerous? Less so than alcohol.
Recommended for people who already talk out of their asses? Jesus, I wish they'd just STFU now, you'd have to gag them after a couple tokes.

Other pot myths:
http://www.drugtext.org/sub/marmyt1.html
 Firmbear8
Msg: 27
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/5/2008 5:14:53 PM
whats that falling asleep after smoking a jiont or two!!
LOL
Well I smoked a couple joints one time with some buddies when I was younger and they didn't make me sleepy at all. In fact I never got a buzz either!
Bennies are supposed to keep you awake but they don't really work at all. As their just coffee extracts and anyone who normally drinks coffee won't get anything from bennies.
Yes people have OD on pot before and I even have heard it on the news years ago .
But then most never take notice when they hear someone OD'd on pot .!
But as for you people who love coke or crack or snort it be my guest and enjoy as at least you'll get the H for sure !
And the H does not stand for a high either !LOL
 LongLegsnCurves
Msg: 28
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/6/2008 7:27:05 AM
I think a lot of people are missing the OP's question. It is not a debate about whether drugs should or should not be used, but if you will admit to it on here. I have seen several people that said "no" to the drug use question and yet admit they smoke pot. Sorry...pot is an illegal recreational drug. If you really think it isn't a big deal, then be honest and mark yes to drug use. Again, it isn't a judgement.

For various reasons, some people do not wish to be around any illegal drug use at all, and it would be nice for them to know upfront that someone that contacts them is a drug user. Again, it doesn't make the user a bad person, but it is a personal preference for both the "user" and the other person. Respect each other and respect the choices of the other person.
 Firmbear8
Msg: 33
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/6/2008 9:49:04 PM
Okay so who is the expert on smoking pot ?
How do you know you can not over dose on pot??
And who cares to prove me wrong and get video tape of yourself smoking an entire ounce of pot non stop ??
And yes I know how many joints in one ounce of pot also! LOL
And for those who toke daily it shows even though you may not know it.
The eyes show if you smoke regularly or even if you just had a joint.
And as for them so called buzzes you say pot gives thats fake and just in ones mind .
Just like smoking a plain smoke !
And it is easy to spot a pot head any time as they don't act like those who don't smoke pot! but then thats just from someone who knows what to look for in the signs someone smokes pot or is a druggie .
 MsChar
Msg: 34
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/6/2008 10:38:29 PM
puff puff past ... lets get high ! its the weekend !!
 VainH
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/7/2008 12:05:58 AM
Infirm, you're yet again showing your bitterness, bias, and utter stupidity. You claim up and down that you 'heard' somewhere that someone OD'd on pot, yet you provide no evidence. Do you have a name? Do you have even a description of what transpired? No. Pure and simple, you're talking out of your ass as usual.

You're about as good as religious freaks claiming there is a god. Produce the burning bush or STFU.
 Firmbear8
Msg: 37
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/7/2008 6:57:03 AM
Wah wah ! Yeah !
I still see alot of babies whining that you can't OD on pot !LOL
And Like I said WHO WISHES TO PROVE ME WRONG ??
But then like most pot heads the cells are not all on any more are they?
And I am not wasting my time to seach police records to find files on poeple who have OD on pot. And with Pot Od's doctors do not record them as such . Yet in police records they are recorded as just a drug over dose!
Thats why they say you can not find a record of anyone OD 'd on pot .
And I would rather see one of you pot heads just do a video and prove you can't OD !
As then you'd either prove me wrong or prove yourself wrong !
But also never see anyone offering to prove it can !
But then POT smokers are just like any drug user they deny anything about their drugs affects & that its not addictive !
SO INSTEAD OF BEING SO DUMB JUST PROVE IT & MAKE THE VIDEO!

VainH
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/7/2008 8:57:55 AM
But then like most pot heads the cells are not all on any more are they?

In the past 15 years, I've partaken exactly 3 times, none of those recently. In the 5 years before that (that is 16-20 years ago), it was probably once every couple of months or so. I'd hardly call that being a pothead. Besides, I preferred hash back in those days.

And I am not wasting my time to seach police records to find files on poeple who have OD on pot.

And yet you insist that people waste their time proving you wrong. That just doesn't hold up. You wouldn't make a very good lawyer. The burden of proof is on the accuser. Innocent until proven guilty. Either give us some evidence, or stop making the accusations. If pot was a person, it could sue you for libel.

What precisely makes you an authority on the matter that we should simply take your word for it?
 Firmbear8
Msg: 41
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/7/2008 3:05:50 PM
Hey I was not argueing at all!
I said How do you know you can not OD from Pot !!
And I asked who would like to prove all of us who say you can OD from pot just like any other drug out there !
And I also asked to video tape it so you have proof !
And as for pot heads yep I am sure mr Vainh Not likely you even know what good pot looks like , let alone have buddies share a joint with you ! LOL
Theres more then just THC in a joint that causes the high everyone says pot gives them. Theres another two chemicals in pot that not only kills brain cells but also attacks your white blood cells and impairs their reproduction which can do more harm then you think. Oh and I did find one person very famous who od'd from pot !
Remember the two pot heads Cheech& Chong from those old movies??
Well yep the tall slim guy named Chong actually did die from OD-ng from Pot!
He mixed pot in a large toker and passed out after a wild party he had and never woke up ! It was do to the build up of THC in his body & lack of sleep which put him into a coma which combined with the other chemicals in pot slowly shut his system down and now hes smoken but only daisys!LOL
 VainH
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/7/2008 4:55:20 PM
Given that I've never bought for myself, I'd say your assumptions, as usual, are quite incorrect. Just because I'm an ***hole to you doesn't mean I'm that way to everyone.

Now then, on to your assertion that Tommy Chong is dead. Find me the obituary. And why can't you? He's not dead. Less than month ago he made a statement speculating why his yet to be released documentary DVD's were seized in a raid.

If you're going to make shit up, make sure it isn't something anybody can check. You know, like that you've ever had a date that lasted more then 10 minutes before she ran out screaming, fearing for her sanity.

As for Tommy Chong, 70 and still smoking.
 Firmbear8
Msg: 45
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/7/2008 11:51:20 PM
HEY IT SURE THE HELL IS EASY TO CHECK TOMMY CHONG OUT ??
So why NOT PROVE TO US NON BELIEVERS THAT SAY YOU CAN O.D. ON POT ??
I don't need to make shit up ! But it sure made you do some work for a change didn't it??SO WHY WON'T YOU POT SMOKERS TAKE MY CHALLENGE??
I want anyone who strongly loves pot and who also says you can not O.D. from it to get an ounce of good pot not this buck ninetynine local swamp weed and I'll even video tape you smoking the entire ounce non-stop!
There will be no medical emergency called cause pot smokers say you can't O.D!
And no I won't call 911 if you O.D that will be on the video for the entire world to view and you'll recieve at least 15 minutes of fame all over the world.
So calling all you fake super stoners & even Vianh can also get an ounce and join you at proving me wrong ! What have you got to loose???
I'll send the video to every news channel in ontario canada after!
So put your pot in your yap and light up I want to see you & anyone else take the challenge !
Hey at least I get dates ! But I know you don't even get junk email but hey not too worry tommy chong will date you vainh !LOL
And if you don't then what are you saying to us out here who think your brian left the day you first lit up a joint!
And i don't care if it kills you as thats the challenge you'll need to prove to us non pot smokers who know better !
 VainH
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/8/2008 7:59:18 AM
Wow, 2 seconds on Google. 2 seconds on Snopes. Proved that you made something up all on your own. Either you're creative, or more likely, delusional.

Research has already been done. I mentioned some of it. They don't agree on specific numbers, but it's a hell of a lot more than an ounce. Yes, for most people, just that ounce would make them sick if they smoked continuously. They'd probably pass out before getting through it, but they sure as hell wouldn't die.

Tell you what. I'll sit down and take a toke every 30 seconds for an hour while you sit across and down a shot of your favourite 80 proof at the same time. We'll see who dies.

We can talk about why you have an unwavering need to ignore facts even when they're presented to you.
 Firmbear8
Msg: 47
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/8/2008 10:10:54 AM
HAHA !
What and I'd have too buy your pot for you??
Hey get your own ounce and I'll bring my video cam and we'll see if you die or not smoking the entire ounce of pot !

I notice no one is taking me up on this any where in north america or any other part of the world who is reading this forum!
I wonder are you pot smokers afraid of something ???
Or is there some thing you don't know about pot!
Theres a big difference between the weak cheap home grown crap and real pot.
What most pot smokers smoke is cheap low grade with barely enough thc to make my dog get a buzz!

As for booze my vain friend I don't drink cheap low proof triple x or your weak 80 proof crap . But sure I will bring a 40 ouncer of good whisky 180 proof and I'll chug it down as fast as you can smoke the ounce of pot not stop!
And I still will video tape the pot smoker so we can see if it OD's you or not! But there will be no one calling 911 if you do!
And since you want me to drink I'll have a reason I forgot to call for you when the cops arrive !
 VainH
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/8/2008 11:18:53 AM
Do the math, 1 shot every 30 seconds is 120 shots an hour. That's three 40's, and even at 80 proof, more than the alcohol than in your single 180 proof 40. And I really don't know how good 180 proof whisky would be. If only 10 percent is something other than alcohol, it wouldn't have much flavour. Sounds like rot-gut to me.

You claim to have a great deal of knowledge about weed. Admit it, you're high right now, aren't you?
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Do you do drugs?