Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > What would you do? Parents are over 3 hours late      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 desertrhino
Msg: 4
view profile
History
What would you do? Parents are over 3 hours latePage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I guess it wasn't clear to me from the first post that this was a sleepover from yesterday. I was having trouble reconciling the times and days. :)

And I hereby nominate Johne for Captain of the USS Make Sh!t Up.
 wanderbaby
Msg: 5
view profile
History
What would you do? Parents are over 3 hours late
Posted: 6/7/2008 7:06:44 PM
Since they've done this a few times, they are now thinking it's ok for them to leave their child with you longer than they should. You could either tell them that you aren't able to watch their daughter if this happens again or you guys can set up a payment arrangement for them to pay you for watching her since it's not your responsibility to do so.
 4UMaybe
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2008 8:14:30 AM
There would be no more playdates or sleepovers with that kid.
 janofc
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2008 6:27:40 PM
Maybe this was a one time thing. It doesn't feel good I know that from it happening to me several times.
 paul-34
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2008 6:33:20 PM

There would be no more playdates or sleepovers with that kid.

so because the parents did something the child should be punished?!
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > What would you do? Parents are over 3 hours late