Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Lindas Barfday...the AFTERMATH! :O)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 1
Lindas Barfday...the AFTERMATH! :O)Page 1 of 1    
Well, we came, we saw, we sweated our asses off! LOL

In spite of one minor disaster after the other...and the AC being on the blink...a good crowd showed up, and mucho fun was had! :O)

If you took photos, please shoot me an email on here and I will add your name to upload them!

It was AWESOME meeting so many newbies...Jai, you RoCk GiRlFrIeNd! Lisa...we are doing it again, girl! Great seeing all the regulars, too! Stan & Kell...I owe you both arse kickins for forcing sooo many shots on me...and it was not even MY birthday! LOL

Happy Birthday to ALL the June Birds, especially my girl LINDA! :O)

CPR LADY
Msg: 2
Lindas Barfday...the AFTERMATH! :O)
Posted: 6/8/2008 7:58:34 PM
Hey Kat,
Can't wait to rock with you and Linda again.
Thanks so much for hanging with me. You are awesome katlady.

Can't wait to see what us August B-day girls can do. Oh man lookout-you know what they say about Nurses-lol

Chat soon
Jai
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/8/2008 8:21:08 PM
Wow...is everyone that hung over that no one has been here to post?! LOL Or maybe they are all recovering from heat stroke?? ;O)

Jai...you are most welcome, lady! Awww...I am awesome, I am awesome! :O) LOL The August party will be the party that shows you what a true POF party is like! ;O)

Well, Imma heading to bed here soon...me thinks the lack of sleep has finally caught up! As great as the AC was in my room, I did not sleep well (strange bed?) and woke early, and it is all catching up to me now! Night all! :O)
 dbakerlady
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/8/2008 9:00:59 PM
hey all , lary and i had a good time too !!!!good to see all of you.the heat kicked our buts thow and had to leave early .

kat what is your flavor for the aug. party ???? let me know

cya debi
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/8/2008 10:39:06 PM
Alright peoples! I wanna see pics so I know what I missed!!!!

So did Linda get her birfday spankings???
 CPR LADY
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/9/2008 5:34:33 AM
I beleive Linda got more than just spankings, LOL

GO Linda GO-hopefully us August Ladies will get our just desserts as well-lol

Jai
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/9/2008 7:32:55 AM
Well, Shell...not sure who all took photos..I know Linda was one, but I also know that she prolly won't be posting any until at least tomorrow! ;) Also, whoever was snapping pics on her camera, seemed a but inebriated...a lot of them were dark or totally unfocussed! LOL

Dbaker...OMG...your cake ROCKED...I had a piece in my room after the festivities...and am looking forward to the August one...though I am pretty sure that this one could not possibly be topped! Some of the Strat staff had some in the morning as well...all were practically orgasmic over it!

Cam...you were missed! And yes, while it was most definitely too warm...it was still tolerable and mucho fun!
 originalambie97
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/9/2008 8:53:09 AM
I know that I didn't get to come out and for that I'm sorry, but Happy Birthday June Birthdays.

I can't wait for the Crazy Eight Party, Kat if you want help with that I'm open to helping out, since my birthday is 08-19-1979. :)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/9/2008 10:04:36 AM
Wow Amber...we are 13 years and one day apart! LOL ;O) Mines the 18th! :O)

Will definitely take you up on the offer of help...we will be looking for the usual... donations of decorations, volunteers for being a door greeter for one hour shifts, and so on...more info as we have it all confirmed. And of course it looks like we already have the cake covered! ;O)
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/9/2008 3:10:20 PM
I had a great time, small enough to get around and greet everyone, some newbies, some regulars, etc; fun was had, great to see everyone again!

Jai, I missed meeting you; there were a few others sitting alone I missed them as well; that happens, doesn't mean you can't come back to a future party for more fun...
yes it was definitely warm that night!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/9/2008 7:45:36 PM
yea Linda!!
good catch
 Dodieodo
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2008 7:51:05 PM
Unfortunately I took no photos to share .. am not a fan of incriminating evidence! Despite the heat and minor disasters I had a great time! The company was awesome.. the cake delicious and well... the booze and shots.. that is all a lil fuzzy!

Can't wait to party with ya'll again!

Happy Birthday To All You June Babies!!
 CareBear61
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/9/2008 8:53:02 PM
I caught a great woman! Glad she waited for my arrival!! We'll just have to see what the future holds Linda!!
 CPR LADY
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/10/2008 8:20:41 PM
Yes Ladies,
I am sorry I didn't get to meet you to Ms_Lookn4fun. Next time. Its all new for me actually.

Linda,
I am so glad you had a great birthday. I hope I am just as lucky for mine in August, the 11th to be exact. I love to fish-lol

Jai
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/13/2008 10:01:09 PM
Hmmm...wonderin' if we are gonna get any pics loaded?? LOL

Anyhoot...it is official...Steve confirmed the availability of the Ballroom, and we went over all the details, so check it out:
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts10177251.aspx
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Lindas Barfday...the AFTERMATH! :O)