Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Help! Any ideas for tasty tuna recipes?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JustKelly70
Msg: 2
view profile
History
 jojoaus
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Help! Any ideas for tasty tuna recipes?
Posted: 6/11/2008 3:57:42 AM
Take 1 fresh tuna steak.. cube it. Cook in a lil olive oil for maybe 3 mins, til well browned. Add in a few chopped sundried/semi dried/whatever ur fave tomato is and cook/warm through. Add a decent handful of chopped rocket til it wilts. Serve mixed into cooked pasta.

Find a middle eastern spice called dukkah. Coat the tuna steak in olive oil and rub dukkah in. Leave at least 30 mins. Then.. grill/bake/fry til steak is done how you like it. Serve wth.... salad... or veg, or salad...or even garlic mash...

Take a tuna steak and cube it. Make seasoned flour.. with your fave herbs. Can be anything!! Coaqt cubes in seasoned flour and fry the heck outta it... fatty but ohhhhhhh so yum... serve with whatever takes your fancy... spuds, veg, pasta...

Major fresh tuna fan here!!
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 13
Help! Any ideas for tasty tuna recipes?
Posted: 6/17/2008 12:24:16 AM
Oh yea Hawaii! That's exactly how I do my Ahi tuna as well...... it HAS to be done medium rare. I like slicing it atop a field green mix with a very light dijon dressing.
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Help! Any ideas for tasty tuna recipes?