Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Stockton Lake campout      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lonelyhere4u
Msg: 1
Stockton Lake campoutPage 1 of 1    
I am wanting to see how all is interested in doing a Stockton Lake campout. I am thinking around July 11th ...If anyone is interested please let me know.
 forum_moderator
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Stockton Lake campout
Posted: 6/14/2008 3:08:12 PM
So you have decided on your event, contact Forum Moderator and check the event is ok to post, then once you get the ok, go and post it in the Singles Events Forum for your local state

It will appear in the main forum you will then need to mail Forum Moderator to ask for it to be moved and scheduled, remember to include the URL/Link address in the mail.

It will then get moved and scheduled, and you can ask for it to be fancied up too.

And don't forget to read the rules:

FAQ - Planning on Hosting a Event? Things you need to Know

When trying to gauge interest it is best to remember that you won't be able to tell by polling the forum, the best bet is to put together a small meet and poll the entire user base local to the area

(Forums are used by less than 4% of the userbase). Most attendees do not use the forums and find out about events via word of mouth, green links above the inbox and the mass mail sent out about an event to a 10K radius of the venue.

lonelyhere4u
Msg: 3
Stockton Lake campout
Posted: 6/15/2008 1:40:37 PM
Who is interested in this ? If no one then I am not going to plan this event. I want to see if there is any interest before going on with this.

Thanks in advance
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 5
Stockton Lake campout
Posted: 6/16/2008 10:00:20 AM
Hey LonelyHere!

Please READ Forum Moderators info, as well as utilize his links! :O)

It is against forum rules to post an "interest in" thread...and as a local hostess, I find that the best thing to do it JUST PLAN IT AND POST IT...they will come! :O)

You can also do as Forum Mod suggested...poll people at another planned event! But I find that no matter how much pre-planning is done...people will show an interest and yet still not attend, as well as people will attend who showed no interest! ;O)

AlpineBryon just hosted a float and it looks like it was a success! The point is, the end number of participants is not what makes it a successful event, but that those who DID attend, enjoyed such! ;O)
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Stockton Lake campout