Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Contacting POF Administration Privately      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tha_write_one
Msg: 1
Contacting POF Administration PrivatelyPage 1 of 1    
I have an issue that necessitates speaking with them privately and promptly but I cannot find an option to do so. I would like some help in finding out how this may done as expedience is needed. Thank you!
 twirl21
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Contacting POF Administration Privately
Posted: 1/8/2015 11:52:06 PM
I would like to know why no one is receiving my messages and I am not receiving messages, could you please rectify this problem ASAP.
Thanking you twirl21
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/9/2015 5:30:24 AM

I would like to know why no one is receiving my messages

How do you know? Send me a test message if you like, I'll let you know if I get it.

I am not receiving messages

If you make a thread in the profile review forum I'd be happy to explain that one.
 not_single_x
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/9/2015 11:43:02 AM

twirl21: I would like to know why no one is receiving my messages and I am not receiving messages, could you please rectify this problem ASAP.

We've looked into the problem.

Your messages are being received. You aren't getting messages because no one is writing to you.

That's a serious problem but not one that we can fix.

Perhaps seek a consult with a plastic surgeon.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/9/2015 11:50:18 AM
Mark_It_Up encapsulated pretty much everything I was similarly going to share.
Any luck in finally determining if the messages to/from are successfully received?
 not_single_x
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/9/2015 12:02:51 PM

Eric_Summit: Mark_It_Up encapsulated pretty much everything I was similarly going to share.

Eric, unfortunately it's been brought to our attention that you are not using the word "encapsulated" in it's proper form.

Here's more information for you:

synonyms: enclose, encase, contain, envelop, enfold, sheathe, cocoon, surround

You could say that you "encapsulated" your penis with a condom.

But unless Mark_It_Up wrapped something around everything you were going to share, you are guilty of improper word usage and your account has been demerited 2 dollups.
 337Hallmark
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2015 8:20:59 AM
I am getting a lot of messages but when I click on them to read they do not come up could you please fit the problem thank you for your time 337hallmark....Kay
 cliffy2
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/8/2016 4:18:32 PM
I have a problem on your site I have had a relationship gone sour and the woman I was seeing has made a false and slandering profile using my photos and would like it to me removed the profile with the slander on it is under the user name clif557 ,this is an attempt by my old gf to get back at me for leaving the relationship you have a big problem with her on your site her name is beverly beaton her address,is 526 Belmont road n.s. her ph number is :cell 902 897 5994,her home phone number is 902 662 3872 ,this woman is not a nice person she has friends that wreck any hope of some nice guys finding matches she is trouble for your site all I'm asking is to remove my pictures form the site with the user name clif557 ,my real profile account is cliffy2 password handsome1 if you don't believe me its been on pof for about four or five months now and every time I meet someone they say they have found someone just before I meet them I believe this is the work of my exgf "Beverly beaton " who is not a nice person who has friends that are helping her to slander me I hope ive gotten thru to someone please help me its been too hard on the mind and I really like your site but there are some rotten people on it and Beverly beaton is the queen of all evil thank you for listening and hope to hear back prompty if possible so I can sleep better knowing that profile is down thank you
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/8/2016 4:21:39 PM
Delete or edit your above post to nothing.

That's just a terrible post. You can't give out someone else's personal information for everyone to see. And frankly, now she doesn't need the fake profile since you've posted the password to this profile.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/8/2016 6:28:27 PM
Do you really laugh with your friends about using fat girls for sex? For shame.

That profile doesn’t give out your home address or cell phone and home phone numbers, what’s wrong with you??

And now brainiac, anyone can access the profile you just provided the password to.

YOU are “not a nice person.”
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2016 9:29:08 PM
TO: Cliffy2

Has your dating otherwise improved now that you are no longer with that woman?
What did CSR@pof.com do to assist your current situation?
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/9/2016 9:11:25 AM
So cliffy2, after slagging off your ex(?), you run away -
....nice.

mrlivi88
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 6:10:29 AM
Hi, my message is not showing up in the dialog box at the most of the people I'm trying to contact.
I'm not using any slang or inappropriate language, and I don't have a pop up window to say that the user does no accept messages from certain users
It just simply says message send but is not showing up in the chat regardless of what I'm saying.
Can I get some help please
Ps. I just upgraded hoping that is not gonna happen, but the upgrade didn't sort the problem
 jbc58
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 4:02:08 AM
Why do I only have 20 year olds on meet me, will respond, and suggested profiles sent to me when I'm 60 years old? That's ALL I receive. Why can't I get any help with this? You people have a serious issue here and there's no way to report it.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Contacting POF Administration Privately