Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Friday, July 18th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Ka      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sip12345
Msg: 25
Friday, July 18th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Karaoke!!!Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Hi there smiling eyes,

This will be my 4 th bowling night out with the plentyoffish group.
It is a wonderfull night out.
See you all there on Friday evening.
sip12345
 horty1
Msg: 28
Friday, July 18th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Karaoke!!!
Posted: 7/14/2008 10:12:12 PM
I will be attending the karaoke with my new mate,who I met outside of pof.I hope
that I will still see some familiar faces in the crowd.I haven't been to an event in a
while.
 foxtrox
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2008 11:27:36 PM
bowling is fun but I am not good at it
 dirtbag2
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2008 2:12:44 AM
damn! sorry I missed that one!

I was with my 8yo son camping out at Dinosaur Provincial Park when this event happened.... I made that reservation in April and made the commitment to my son, and there was NOTHING that was going to intervene with those plans.

Apparently there were people at this event looking for me, and I'm totally sorry that I couldn't be there to meet them. ( you know who you are!!!!)

So, now that I've been across the continent and back TWICE, gone to Montana TWICE, went camping for two weeks and braved the BRUTAL, BRUTAL quantities of mosquitoes, been to South Dakota, been to Yellowstone Park in Wyoming ( just got home from there two days ago), and been to Edmonton TWICE, my traveling days for 2008 have come to an end --- well OK except for the September Long when ANOTHER trip to Montana is planned. ROFLMAO

What this means is that there should be no reason why I can't attend this event in August/September/October/November/December... is anything planned for this month yet?

I know you've mentioned that there were issues with the establishments and I've offered to help if I can in any way.. the offer is still open. Send me an e-mail if you need to get ahold of me, and I promise I'll try to get back here more often to check in for updates.

BTW I FINALLY got rid of the cast on 20 July! My foot is now about 90% and bowling is just the activity I need to get it back to 100%

See you soon I hope! hugz to all

Misha
 sip12345
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/6/2008 8:20:56 PM
As always,it was a terrific evening out.

I wonder if there will also be an August 2008 POF bowling/kareoke night out ?

Thanks smiling eyes for hosting the event.

Well take care to all of the nice people who attended the July 18th bowling/kareoke night out.

sip12345
 dirtbag2
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2008 9:47:24 PM
I"m guessing that since it's already August 21st and I haven't heard anything, that there is no August event... or am I blind???
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Friday, July 18th! - Calgary PoF All-Stars (and newbs) Bowling and Karaoke!!!