Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > `Hi` Needs more?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Akutenshi
Msg: 2
view profile
History
`Hi` Needs more?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Ask questions like,
Hows your day been?
How are you?
Just to get a convo started, important thing is, you actualy LISTEN to what is said to you, be genuine in your questions, and just use what they say for topics to start a rapport ^_^

If they use the term "My Boyfriend" in what they are saying, usualy a good hint that they are taken or want you to think they are taken.
Regardless, be friendly.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 3
view profile
History
`Hi` Needs more?
Posted: 6/24/2008 1:46:09 PM
OP.. my brother is a parmedic.. and he met his wife at one of the local hospitals (she's a nurse)... as someone has said.. be professional, polite, respectful and your usual charming self. Saying more then "hi" is a good thing.
 Terrible Flirt
Msg: 4
view profile
History
`Hi` Needs more?
Posted: 6/24/2008 2:56:50 PM
heh...it is kind of funny that you're meeting these pretty girls while, I assume, you are on the job as a paramedic. Maybe say something like, "hi, my name is Drew, APPLY STEADY PRESSURE HERE TO STOP MY HEART FROM BREAKING!!!, (point to lips). That'll either work or it won't.
 sarasotagal76
Msg: 6
`Hi` Needs more?
Posted: 6/24/2008 6:13:20 PM
When people call for a PARAMEDIC be THANKFUL that they can say "Hi" and EVEN smile
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > `Hi` Needs more?