Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > For ladies, best/favorite position to feel your guy come??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 5
view profile
History
For ladies, best/favorite position to feel your guy come??Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
That depends on how forceful his ejaculation is. One of my ex's had a very strong ejaculation, and I could feel him in any position. I miss that somedays.

Most of the time I don't feel it... guys should do Kegels too.
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 28
view profile
History
For ladies, best/favorite position to feel your guy come??
Posted: 4/25/2012 10:38:59 AM
Hello all

This very issue has become a hot topic in my own relationship lately and I am desperate for help.

Long story short, the woman I am with really gets off on feeling the moment of ejaculation, specifically the semen itself shooting out into her (and not just the throbbing of the penis, etc.) However, despite us having regular unprotected sex, she has yet to experience this with me. I know that my ejaculations should be largely about me, but I do care for her and want her to take some form of pleasure from this, too. So I, too, am seeking advice on how I can make her "feel" me more. It's very important to me, so I would greatly appreciate any help.

I was wondering, ladies: at the moment of orgasm, should I ejaculate deep inside her vagina (against her cervix, perhaps?) or towards the shallow end? Should I be thrusting hard into her, going fast or slow, or simply staying perfectly still to maximise the chances of her feeling the ejaculation?

I have one theory on the subject, which I would love some ladies to review: is it possible that she doesn't feel the ejaculation because of the tightness down there? I'm quite large and she's quite tight, so could it be that there is simply "no room" for the semen to "shoot out" inside her, and thus it simply kind of "smooshes" into her vaginal walls instead of having some room to really impact? If this could be the case, wouldn't it be effective to thrust deeply into her, then at the moment of ejaculation simply "pull back" a little bit to create some room?

Sorry if this sounds overly technical... but I'd truly appreciate the help.

The only way this occurs is if you try different methods. Of course women are all different, plus men's penis shapes, lengths, girth, erectness, and the manner in which they shoot cum out. I'd try numerous different ways and get feedback....I mean what the hell...it's just another excuse to have sex, so why not? :)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > For ladies, best/favorite position to feel your guy come??