Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > What Women Want?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetBabyblues
Msg: 18
What Women Want?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
A smart man will read this article

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50735

Yes some blondes do read
 x_file
Msg: 35
What Women Want?
Posted: 7/23/2008 7:09:14 PM

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50735

The shortcomings, the lack of in depth thought, and the arrogance of this article is staggering. The number of false assumptions is outrageous. This gentlemen, hopefully not a scholar, needs a reality check.
 oggers
Msg: 41
view profile
History
What Women Want?
Posted: 7/26/2008 1:49:02 AM
Wimmin want a partner to be sympathetic, empathetic, with a sense of diplomacy and great fashion sense . They want a partner who is able to cook, clean, and know how to put the toilet seat down. A partner who knows how to have dinner n the table for her when she comes home late from The Trafford Centre. A partner who understands the obsession with shoes, and indulges her in this quest. A partner who understands her sexual requirements and hits the spot for her every time...

... blokes want tits .
 VirgoGrl
Msg: 42
What Women Want?
Posted: 7/26/2008 6:07:26 AM
If I lived in England and I was a cougar (I'm 32 to your 22) I would definitely zap you to hang out....I like your looks I like your sense of humour and I like tattoos too - I have a great one - a work in progress and it will fill half my back when it is done. Cheerio!
 restless_native
Msg: 46
view profile
History
What Women Want?
Posted: 7/27/2008 5:16:33 AM

What do women wanna see written on a guy's profile?

Who gives a toss what women want to see?

The whole point is to be yourself and write what you want to. I really can't see the point in concocting some elaborate bullsh1t in an attempt to interest women with whom you really have nothing in common.

Once they meet you they're bound to find out that you're not really a charmingly romantic sex god who's hung like a donkey anyway so the whole exercise would be a complete waste of time really.
 x_file
Msg: 52
What Women Want?
Posted: 7/31/2008 7:41:38 AM

well ,,, here's what I want in a bloke

1. honesty

Woman: Do I look fat in these jeans?
Man: Hmm, yeah. And it's not the jeans.

Woman: Why don't we talk anymore?
Man: Don't want to lose the house. Wanna **** about something, call your mother.

Woman: What do you think of my friend X?
Man: She looks hot & doable. Threesome?

Nearly no one wants complete honesty! Most of us think we do, but if you think it through, it isn't the case. We like to hear the good things about our self, but not the not so good things.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > What Women Want?