Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > my profile review?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LaBellaLuna2
Msg: 3
my profile review?Page 1 of 1    
Please, please, please lose the picture of your daughter on here!! While adorable she certainly is, keep her cute little mug out of this!

You are going to have to snag a shag without her help.

Generally, I would not have touched this one, but since you are including 45 in your filters (and would encourage you to really consider putting that out there and would suggest losing the filter all together), I will make a comment or two.

You love tattoos. I get that from your name and your first sentence. That is the most important thing about you I have gotten from your profile. Is that you? If so, leave it at is. If not, lose the first sentence.

With that, what you have here is an unprofile profile as it doesn't say much. Throw out some more ramblings on things you like to do, women you like to spend time with and the like, etc and give us some more to go on. Others will be able to be more helpful with more to work with.
 nabru
Msg: 4
view profile
History
my profile review?
Posted: 6/30/2008 7:04:30 AM
Get rid of the pic of your daughter!! She's adorable, but I have read tooo many horror stories of innocent pictures being manipulated by pervs!!
 LaBellaLuna2
Msg: 6
my profile review?
Posted: 6/30/2008 9:56:35 AM

I like tattoo's. I'm a good guy at heart and i'm loyal, i'm definately up for going out and having a good time and a laugh. Love meeting new people who will also make a good honest friend.

How about losing the first sentence and saying something like, "you can recognize me by the tinkerbell on my ankle!" Ok, I know you don't have tinkerbell on your ankle, but my point is, talk about the tattoo if it is important to you. Tattoo's are art. What do you have, why did you choose it, etc. This will give the reader a little peek at your soul.

I'm very honest, but not rude honesty... thats not my style.

Can you add something here? If I ask you if my butt looks big in those jeans, will you tell me the truth? Give an example of your honesty as it might relate to someone you are in a relationship with.

I also have a spontanious, random, different personality.

You have very little impact if you say this. Talk about what makes you random and different. Give stories or examples

Going through a personality change of where i want to get myself out there and explore the world and it's tourist attractions. So would like to spend my time with that special someone doing it.

How is this a change? Are you changing up your sagging jeans and chains for some madras plaid and Vans?

My view on how i live my life.... "WHY WORRY?!?!"... why care about what others think of you, when your happy with how your living your life.

Maybe we did lose a little bit of you here. Try adding back your original comment after you have made some more of the substantive changes.

Good luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > my profile review?