Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Unusual Jobs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Gut_Reaction
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Unusual JobsPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I have put the jelly in Pork Farms Pork Pies, never eaten one ever since.

Took over 10,000 Ford badges off of overalls and uniforms ready for a few lasses who could to sew new ones on (when they changed their corporate logo a bit).

Dug up many skeletons out of the ground, cleaned the bones and marked them.

Plucked Pheasants. I have a lovely thumb and forefinger action.
 diamondincnd
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Unusual Jobs
Posted: 7/5/2008 11:41:29 PM
I go for a hike into the forest an pick a green leafy plant called Salal and sell it to a buying station. Salal is the big green leafy stems that you get in a boquet of flowers you buy in the store and it only grows wild on the west coast of British Columbia Canada.

Now would that be considered unusual?
 VirgoGrl
Msg: 16
Unusual Jobs
Posted: 7/26/2008 6:22:40 AM
i used to be a chinese acrobat but they told me I was a little too flighty
 Pilkington
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Unusual Jobs
Posted: 7/26/2008 8:28:10 AM
First job when i left school, during the summer holiday, while i waited for exam results.
I use to smash eggs.
Place down on the docks in Liverpool, use to sell frozen egg, to Sayers and such who made cakes.
Millions of cheap eggs would come straight off a ship from Poland, or Bolivia.
I can still feel my stomach turning over, we had to seperate all the green gunge and maggots into one bin, and the 'fresh' egg, into another.
 dub08
Msg: 21
Unusual Jobs
Posted: 7/29/2008 7:42:42 AM
I have loads of jobs over the years but the worst one
opening competition entries and stapling the entries to the envelopes!

Although some of the entries were entertaining - you had to use the product in a recipe and attach a photo. Now any normal person would attach a photo of the dish they had made!! You think? You wouldn't believe how many people sent in the recipe and a photo of themselves!!! Duh
 OBird
Msg: 27
Unusual Jobs
Posted: 7/29/2008 1:34:34 PM

I teach teenagers how to spraypaint and competently produce quality graffiti.
I got this job by sneaking around in the early hours and painting walls for the past 23 years.
Banksy? Is that you?

I have an unusual job. How many women do you know who work for a scaffolding company?!
 oggers
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Unusual Jobs
Posted: 7/29/2008 1:41:31 PM
Part time Tibetan Yak herder
 Geneseo
Msg: 32
Unusual Jobs
Posted: 7/31/2008 2:44:07 PM
I think the most unusual job for me was working as a nurse in an Intensive Care Psych Ward.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Unusual Jobs