Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > Martial Law coming soon      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mr. Raitano
Msg: 1
Martial Law coming soonPage 1 of 1    
I am still listening to it but this is very interesting to hear. Something like this would not surprise me.

This seems serious to me. Check it out, listen and share your thoughts.

http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread370387/pg1
 GOD.IS.A.BULLET
Msg: 2
Martial Law coming soon
Posted: 7/11/2008 3:57:39 PM
Hate to break it to you people but it's already here, The first act of any war is to remove comunications from the enemy ( this being anyone in America who stands up to them ) and with the telecoms inpunity and the advanced wiretapping bill that was just passed the government has just declared war on it's own citizens.
If you don't understand this logic try to send a subversive letter or phone call to Iraq or Iran and see if you don't get a knock on your door. Freedom of speech is gone also with this new bill.
The governments first line of attack is to put you in line and they just did that in a large scale with the new FISA aggreement.
Now they just need their false flag and it's all over.

You may be thinking that If I don't do anything wrong I have nothing to worry about right ? Anyone who adopts this thinking has just become a slave.
 GOD.IS.A.BULLET
Msg: 3
Martial Law coming soon
Posted: 7/11/2008 8:22:21 PM

Even if Bush leaves office as planned in January 2009,

why would a dictator leave office ? that's just silly !
 musicianfriend
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Martial Law coming soon
Posted: 7/11/2008 8:26:02 PM
And dont forget the "Fairness Doctrine" that the liberals are trying to pass....taking away our freedom of speech..or the other law ' the Defimation Resolution" that the muslims are trying to get passed by the United Nations taking away the freedom of other religions to say what they please in their own churches...things that wont hurt the mulims..but will expose their religion to others...what do they have to hide if its so great?

I really dont understand why you would call Bush a dictator...He is trying to prevent another 9/11.. When there is a war in your country...like in ours...namely 9/11 attacks....trying to protect ourselves from another 9/11 attack...sometimes harsh measures must be taken to prevent another attack...

We haven't been attacked so it must be working.
I have nothing to hide....would like to be safe...but we also must make sure they do not go to far...its kind of a catch 22.
 GOD.IS.A.BULLET
Msg: 5
Martial Law coming soon
Posted: 7/11/2008 8:36:39 PM
I really dont understand why you would call Bush a dictator...He is trying to prevent another 9/11.. When there is a war in your country...like in ours...namely 9/11 attacks....trying to protect ourselves from another 9/11 attack...sometimes harsh measures must be taken to prevent another attack...

you must be new ? 911 was orchestrated by the bush administration and larry silverstien . do some research an learn something . then you will be as outraged by it as so many others. You are defending a mad man ! watch this documentary http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4026073566596731782

more importantly tell your friends that you have been duped !!!!!!!!!!!!
 musicianfriend
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Martial Law coming soon
Posted: 7/12/2008 3:32:45 AM
I have watched videos of that nature a few years ago...depicting the American Government of destroying the towers.....but what if your wrong?

Yes...I agree...I do not believe those planes were responsible for the felling of the towers....but.....what if it truly was a demolition job....done by enemies of this country....aligned with the terrorists....to bring down the heart of America......

Why must you want to blame your own government so easily? Has anyone done any research on this way of thinking...I would welcome some information if so..

There seems to be a trend in our own country to hate America...I do not understand this kind of thinking as I feel we are a generous and kind nation....Oh...the war....There has NEVER in all of time been peace without war.....I do believe we needed to be there ...in Iraq...Al Queda had been attacking us since the 1970's..we have negotiated and negotiated...Now they were bold enough to hit us at home...Yep..I belive in the war...You and I will benefit by our president taking action and protecting this country....Evil people only understand aggression...you have to get down on their playing field....

This man, Mr. Bush, has had alot happen during his admistration...what a tough go he has had....I really do not believe he is a demon...but I dont always agree with him...but I do believe in respecting the President of this country....the same respect I gave to Mr. Clinton when he was in office..even though I didnt care much for him....I'm not saying to not question what he does...but not so angrily...and before casting a dark cloud into someones life...maybe it would be a good idea to investigate all therories before making accusations and ruining peoples lifes..

This is our country...our home.

I think the liberal media has had a hand in demonizing the president...And I believe this will happen to all conservative politicians...Which is why it was so important for the conservative to get news media of their own....namely Radio!. Now the libs are trying to pass a "Fairness Doctrine"...Their liberal stations do not seem to be able to stay on the air...Not enough listeners...so they play dirty and pass a law to shut up the voices that the liberals do not want you...the American people... to hear....very controlling people..those who misuse our system to make laws that will push their own agends.

Tom Delay and the many others that have had their careers ruined by these people who attack and accuse...then ...nothing ever comes of the acusations...only that the man attacked loses his reputation and his job...which is what the goal was...to remove good conservatives from politics...Yea....you talk about dirty politics...and using fear. Hey Teddy...have another drink...can you believe it..an alcoholic doing the work of the USA government...drunk driving....drunk voting perhaps? But...we dont want to talk about that...do we..
 GOD.IS.A.BULLET
Msg: 7
Martial Law coming soon
Posted: 7/12/2008 7:56:00 AM

I think the liberal media has had a hand in demonizing the president

Bush and his administration treat the american people like mindless sheep and they know they can get away with anything they do. Almost as though they sit in the oval office and play truth or dare and since they don't know what the truth is they can only dare each other to do despicable things to people. Lets just take a look shall we ?

911 ( Seriously flawed logic told to the public ) yet some people still defend the official story .
The Patriot Act : Use the publics fear to start legislation that removes your rights as a citizen
The Patriot Act II: ( like we really needed a sequel ) raped more of the constitution
The military commisions act : the beginning of the end of the bill of rights and the start of a fascist martial law country
Impunity: george bush signed legislation granting himself impunity against anything he does while in office. ( why would a man need this ?)
and most recently destroyed the fourth amendment and he can now legally tap your phone read your email orbasically anything else he wants to look at .

I don't believe those planes were responsible for the felling of the towers

Not many people do anymore if they have been enlightened but this poses another question doesn't it . Marvin Bush , George Bush's first cousin was put in charge of security for the trade towers months prior to the attacks. Who better to hire to keep things quiet huh ?
you are not outraged you are not paying attention
 musicianfriend
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Martial Law coming soon
Posted: 7/12/2008 2:07:57 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147&q=the+non+energy+cri
sis&ei=EZRvSJWBGoyYrAKghqiBAw&hl=en

CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT...IT IS LEGITAMATE.

These are definately dangerous times here in America...We stand to completely loose our way of life...probably in the not so far future..

I URGE YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS VIDEO...IT WILL TELL ALOT....

All the groups fighting with each other ...the division of this country is done by design so as to be able to crush us.....forget all about our divisions here in America right now...it has all been done by design...to creat havoc..and we have fell into its clutches...we must unite....liberal/conservative....democrate/republican....black/white...enviromentalists/???..religions....we have been divided on purpose so they can implicate thier plan on the earth..

PLEASE WATCH AND MAKE AN OPINION..WOULD LOVE TO HEAR.

YES..MARTIAL LAW COULD COME IF THESE PEOPLE GET THEIR WAY...AND THEY ARE ALMOST THERE NOW..

Please allow 40 min or so for this to play....you will be amazed and will not regret watching this if your are a get something done kind of person...Americans have a way of taking a problem and fixing it..and thats what we must do immediately!! no more time to waste...Its imperative right now to forget all our pastimes.. We are at 'war' within, and most Americans have no clue what is looming in their future.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147&q=the+non+energy+cri
sis&ei=EZRvSJWBGoyYrAKghqiBAw&hl=en

Please copy this site and paste
 IslandDreams56
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Martial Law coming soon
Posted: 10/3/2008 2:35:35 AM
NORTHCOM Plans 5 Day Martial Law Exercise
The United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) has just announced plans for an anti-terrorism exercise called Vigilant Shield 08. The exercise which is slated to run from October 15th to October 20th is described as a way to prepare, prevent and respond to any number of national crises. The exercise is simply a test case scenario for the implementation of martial law. Although the description of the exercise is disturbing, USNORTHCOM also announced that they are more prepared for a natural disaster and a terrorist attack after they used their response to Hurricane Katrina as a test laboratory.

During Hurricane Katrina, authorities violated the constitutional rights of citizens by stealing peoples firearms and even relocating people against their will. These announcements are incredibly disturbing on a number of levels as the nature of Vigilant Shield 08 and the admission that Hurricane Katrina was used as a test laboratory shows that the government is actively preparing the military and government institutions for martial law.

This exercise is clearly a way to prepare government to respond to a national crisis with martial law. This announcement also follows a number of other news stories that indicate the government is becoming more actively prepared for the implementation of martial law.

Here is a link to the full press release from USNORTHCOM describing Vigilant Shield 08.
http://www.northcom.mil/News/2007/083007.html

I think the fact that these exercises are happening at this time speaks to the
truth of the matter. Just one more attack on your once great constitution, America.
Why don't more people see the looming dangers? The similarity to the nazi regime
is becoming more pronounced, only the motives have changed. One wanted
racial purity and world dominance. It seems all this administration wants is money...
(and world domination of course...) Interesting times indeed.
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > Martial Law coming soon