Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > cheating, isn't it great???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crazymaniowa
Msg: 1
cheating, isn't it great???Page 1 of 1    
Well heres my story...

I meet a woman on here in middle of may. And we hit it off great, she like the things that I do and I like the things she does. We are compatitable in a lot of ways. But, heres the negative side of the whole deal and the big dreak up. Well we had been together all the way up to a certain weekend and had a party to goto. And when she drinks she finds things during the day that made her mad then ****es about them. She was so bad with it all it pist my sister off that she had to walk away or beat her ass. But I keeped my distance from her cause I didn't like the crap she was doing. So the next day she barely talks to me so i take her home that night and she txts me that she pist and me and i hurt her feelings and wanted some space. I told her that she's being childish because i never even talked to her much that night because of her behavior. So i broke it off, then she calls back a week or so later. Saying she's sorry and wanted to try again. Wont be childish, was just upset over things and they came out. Well I said ok, we'll try again but things are going to change. So we talked all weekend and she was planning to come up for the weekend and couldn't wait. The day I was going to go get her she calls and says I'll be with you Fri but Sat you need to bring me back for a birthday party that I want to goto at a bar. I was little hurt cause she didn't want me to be there, even though she was saying how much she missed me. Well just before I was leaving she calls and says You're going to be pist. I want to go out with my sister cause we dont go out much. So now I'm pist and hurt, but say ok fine have fun. But heres the really kicker, when we first meet a guy i work with messaged her right after her and i started to see each other, asked her out and she said sorry im in a relationship. Well month gone by and him and I dont talk personal but he see's my 4 wheeler with her sitting on it on her POF page. SO he messaged her if she was still in that relationship. She relpied a couple days later no i'm not in that relationship anymore. When she did that it was within 20 minutes when she called me saying she was sorry and can we try again and I said ok. SO now were back together but 20 minutes later she tells another guy were not. So he messages back saying well if you want to hook up just let me know. Well it went for a few days with no replies, she replies to him "i'm going out tonight, here's my number and name hook up if you want" that was sent by her 30 to 40 minutes after she called and said she was going out with her sister.

So I txt her telling her what she did and she was caught, she denied it and hadn't talk to her for a while. Now tonight she's txting me asking me to take her back again.

WHY would I take someone back like this. She wants to be with me but she doens't? WOW! this is so "F" up!
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 2
view profile
History
cheating, isn't it great???
Posted: 7/13/2008 9:48:55 PM
jeeez.... that is too much drama for me.... couldn't do it.... even without the cheating.... just reading it stressed me out....
 crazymaniowa
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/13/2008 9:57:50 PM
I just think its sad, I mean this is all in one month. I tried everything, but why should I settle. I've never been into so much drama in one time in my whole life.

What I dont get is how she thinks things would be good with each other...

Can soemone tell me how thats possible? Am i missing something here?
 tuttivictoria
Msg: 4
Se Ya
Posted: 7/13/2008 10:06:25 PM
just walk away now, save the drama for her mama. You don't need to be treated like that, it is disrespectful. Not ok, you deserve better than that. There will be another woman who will treat you better, there are tons of women out there. Go for it.

Say bye bye
 nexthyme
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 10:44:48 PM
No offense crazyman, but first off your story is way hard to follow. How did you know about the messages she sent to the other guy?

Whilst I was reading this, I thought you and this gal were ohhhh I don't know 18 at the most??? No matter, this little minidrama of yours is self debasing at the least, and totally degrading at the most. I am not sure why you would even need to ask why you shouldn't get back together with her, because frankly it is very obvious....

Personally it really doesn't seem that she thinks much about anything, let alone whether the two of you would be good together. Seems by the sounds of it she floats in her own reality bubble, and when ever she gets abrassive she excuses herself and promises to do better, never really meaning any of it.

If you aren't into drama, then I would hit the delete and block feature on your myspace page. Stop looking for things to bust her own, because all it is doing for you is creating more drama. Next I would not take her calls, and let each of you go on your merry way....

So what your missing, by engaging in someone that is a tornado of drama, you are allowing yourself to become part of the tornado, unless you enjoy it, I'd suggest you jump ship and stop trying to figure her out...

AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/14/2008 12:06:41 AM
That is a MESS ... It sounds like she is full of lies ... You should just leave her alone hun ...
 bigshrek
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/14/2008 6:07:13 AM
If you are bored, bang her for the fun of it, but NEVER get serious with her. EVER.

Just tell her straight up that you just want a friend with benefits and that's all...she'll either leave you alone or be your best bang-buddy.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/14/2008 6:43:53 AM

No offense crazyman, but first off your story is way hard to follow. How did you know about the messages she sent to the other guy?

Ditto.

Your story needs to be streamlined and put into paragraphs so it is readable. Truly, I never did get to the cheating part.

If you really want advice rather than the chance to vent, people need to be able and have to WANT to read what you wrote.
 london150
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2008 6:51:02 AM
LEAVE , You are cute enough to get anyone you want. She sounds like pure drama. If this is how things are early on. Then down the road is not going to get any better. You do not want this woman around your babies. Kick her ass to the curb.
 bigshrek
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/14/2008 7:45:49 PM
Obviously the skills of writing, grammer, & type/spelling errors showed that the poor boy NEEDED help. Obviously he couldn't handle this on his own.

You can lead an Arkansas redneck to water, but thou canst not maketh him drink.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > cheating, isn't it great???