Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > fourplay or sex. Which ones better if you had to choose      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 18
fourplay or sex. Which ones better if you had to choose Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Is there a puke emoticon?

ooo i love both, girl ...after fourplay you get nice and long sex...i bet you feel very good ..bcos i am very good in
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 23
fourplay or sex. Which ones better if you had to choose
Posted: 7/15/2008 8:57:03 PM
4play? like an orgy?
 JustMary65
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/16/2008 7:48:41 PM
Well, for me I couldn't choose one or the other because each thing lends itself to the other. I like the seduction-teasing-touching-and then eventually having sex! Now, if I had to choose-hmmmmmm-I'm guessing I'd stick with the sexual intercourse because sometimes, least with Meathead, just hearing him ask to have nookie gets me excited-the anticipation of a hot hop in the hay with him is sometimes just enough to get the juices flowing and then when I feel him first enter me-ohhhhhhhhhhh so f*cken good. There's nothing quite like feeling him moving in and out-*blissful sigh*-and then exploding in me-*blissful sigh*-Yep, it would be sexual intercourse for sure if I had to choose-but thankfully I don't have to and get it all!!
 lotaguy4u2c
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/16/2008 11:11:15 PM
i think if the foreplay is long and good.... the sex will be just as good... i love to lick my partner until she cums several times... i do this afte ri have sucked her tits... ran my fingers up and down her body... her inner thighs... rubbed her clit... then use my tongue on her...

by the time we have sex... we are soooooo hot and ready and we last a long time... well i do. the key is... doing it all over again... a 2nd and 3rd time. I have found one of my GF's is not capable of lasting for 4 or 5 hours... and the other one ... well we last all day and half the nite. Foreplay is the key... the better the foreplay... the better the sex..
Enjoy all of it... and if your partner isnt any good at it... teach himor her to slow down and enjoy the fun!!
 *buzz*
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2008 2:17:40 PM
Oh... I love "countdown" but warming up is priceless
 ~~~PlayNice~~~
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2008 6:20:33 PM
interesting thread. it's like asking if i want a peanut butter OR a jelly sandwich, to wear a bra OR my panties to work under my clothes, to brush my teeth OR wash my face every morning, kool-aid OR sugar in my water... lol, i crack me up! the point is these things just go together. i'm taking both, baby!
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/7/2008 8:47:05 PM
I love to kiss so the idea of no foreplay doesnt appeal to me, I read on the forums last night that this woman said she had sex with more guys than she had kissed and that just blew me away.....

But with enough foreplay are you really not going to have sex to????
 Fried Chicken
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/8/2008 10:38:32 AM
To heck with Fourplay, give me Five play...it's like Foreplay...only 20% better.
 *buzz*
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2008 12:34:29 PM
nothing, nothing beats the exquisite connection of foreplay and intercourse
Two in One or Tackle one & Get another free and talking about my kind of pancakes are filled with chocolate and whipped cream on top LOL

... your body is a wonderland ...
 OutMind
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/2/2008 9:58:04 AM
Variety, variety, variety. Sometimes you just have to go and rip her panties off and fvck her hard. Sometimes you have to take it very slow, to the point that her panties are so wet she is the one that rips your boxers off and mounds you like a bull rider. Sometimes you tease each other and then stop, and let the lingering feeling in your loins to consume you for a few hours until again you screw each other like wild rabbits on the first day of spring.
 Diadora
Msg: 54
view profile
History
foreplay or sex. Which ones better if you had to choose
Posted: 9/2/2008 12:12:01 PM
Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay, foreplay..........pause...... foreplay, foreplay....f o r e p l a y......FORE PLAY!..........lol!
 itechman63
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2008 1:15:47 PM

I view it as a continuum, not one or the other. A slow building of passion from A to Z.

I agree with those that went along with this thought that foreplay and intercourse are not separate but the same. I tend to think that those who see foreplay as a necessary formality, aren't getting the most of their intimacy.

With that said I do believe in times of "just making out" where intercourse does not follow, activities that don't include intercourse, and then the quickie that usually bypasses the foreplay altogether and heads straight to the in/out. Part of the keeping things interesting and also often based upon circumstances and time available.
 itechman63
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2008 2:02:43 PM
Hey, if I only have 30 minutes for lunch then we aren't going to be lighting any candles!
 youforme
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/2/2008 6:11:25 PM
Foreplay!!

I Need The Foreplay, Need To Hold Her In My Arm's, Feel The Warmth Of Her Body, Feel Her Body, OH YES I It.
 melissabella
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/3/2008 9:53:03 AM
Ooo Personally. I love sex better.
But i agree with "Easy read" Sometimes my hunger is so intense I just need to heave my lover to the bed and take her. Other times I feel more of a need for connection and I take my time.

Mel
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > fourplay or sex. Which ones better if you had to choose