Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > birthday blow job      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 My I
Msg: 8
birthday blow jobPage 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

Well I just found out his birthday is coming up and I have seriously been thinking a lot about deep throating him and maybe swallowing.........I really don't want to buy him a present because i don't want him to think I want to be his girlfriend or anything

Bring a girlfriend with you.... he won't mistaken your deep throat as a proposal.
 Joeld49
Msg: 11
view profile
History
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 8:45:35 AM
You know you're going to do it no matter what people here say. But when you do, remember, you're opening up Pandra's box (no pun intended). He might take it to mean you're interested in him (and something tells me, in spite of what you say, you might be. )

So if you're OK with him thinking it's more than a birthday present (after all, do you really think he won't want another one, and another one ....) - and you're OK with him possibly rejecting you - go ahead.

And don't forget to post the pictures, for us to see, of his birthday party
 deerdog1
Msg: 12
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 8:47:53 AM
just say i have you a birthday gift take him to the side drop down and undo his pants and go for it ...when finished get up kiss him on the cheek and say thanks for being my friend

this happened to me and me thinks its the best bday gift i ever had
 packagedealx3
Msg: 15
view profile
History
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 8:56:56 AM
Well, while you think this is nice and cute, you do realize you are using him as a fantasy object and not really interested in giving him anything? You want to give him a blow job because he is someone with whom you can act like a tramp and not feel like one and because you don't think he will pursue anything. It is a no strings sexual encounter, period. If you would shy away from a relationship with him then you really don't think very much of him, at least not the way you make the post sound.

You have no idea about his morals so shyness aside, he might be horrified. You actually imagine him as somewhat pathetic and that he would welcome the mercy blow job.

If you actually do this, you owe him at least the opportunity to refuse before you have him on the bed disrobing him, actually how you expect to accomplish that portion of the night's festivities is also somewhat baffling. Are you going to tell him to go lay down on his bed, you will be there in a minute, and he is just going to go? This little fantasy has a lot of logistical holes no pun intended.

Tell him what you have been thinking about and ask him what he thinks.
 deerdog1
Msg: 17
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 9:04:16 AM

You have no idea about his morals so shyness aside, he might be horrified. You actually imagine him as somewhat pathetic and that he would welcome the mercy blow job.

if he morally objects he will tell her to stop.... or run forest run ....or something but it may just be the memory of his life ... yea it may ruin the friendship but it may not ....go for it OP
 AwP
Msg: 18
view profile
History
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 9:10:33 AM

I really don't want to buy him a present because i don't want him to think I want to be his girlfriend or anything.

He's more likely to think a BJ means you want to be his GF that a present would.

but I don't want him to think I do this to other guys who arent my boyfriend (I don't).

He would have no reason not to think you do it for all the males you know on their birthday. You can say otherwise, but he'll have personal experience that you gave a BJ to someone not your boyfriend, it's not much of a stretch to think it might have happened before or will happen again.

I recommend against it unless you actually wanted to arrange a FwB type thing with him.
 DAVE632
Msg: 22
view profile
History
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 9:28:29 AM
Also rec against it.

A BJ IS going to change your "friendship" with him. Guys just think like that. "If she wants to give me a BJ then she wants me." Kinda thinking. He'll fallow you around like a gosling. He may "fall in love" with you and then you'll have to shatter his ego by telling him it was ""JUST a BJ ... get a life.""

Do you KNOW he's just shy? What happens if he's GAY? Is he Super religious and just as you're about to gobble he grabs you by the hair and tells you you're going straight to hell for this. Has he ever insinuated in ANY way that he needs to stick his schlong down some chicks throat? Or that that is a fantasy of his?

Carerful girl. BJs are fun but unless BOTH parties have fully disclosed what the BJ MEANS you're playing with FIRE!!

Buy him a can of oil and takes yuz chances that he'll be swept off his feets with lusts for yuuz

and just to explain the obvious to a few who "don't get it" yet. Some of us relics consider a BJ highly personal, erotic, private ... like that. Others especially since the Clinton / blue dress fiasco, clearly do NOT. A BJ is about as personal as handing him a fu¬Ęking can of WD40 with a ribbon on the top and a boithday card stuck to its butt.

brianontario20
Msg: 23
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 9:38:05 AM
next time you need alight bulb changed im your man
 leggsman2008
Msg: 26
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 9:50:21 AM
I wish i had a friend like you lol on my birthday!!
 strollinbella
Msg: 29
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 10:58:15 AM
Just em says what I am thinking on this subject. I would never give a man a bj with whom I was not romantically involved. Even then it would be something done only in the intimacy of lovemaking.

Sounds like you feel sorry for this young man. He deserves to experience such an intimate act with someone who genuinely cares for him. You will probably have shared this thought with many of your mutual friends. Do you not think that one of them might tell him that what you are planning - or did do - means nothing to you?!
How do you think he will react toward you when he finds that out? Not positively, I assure you!!

You do realize, dear OP, that the Sex and Dating forum is by far the most popular on this site?! Not only that, but that thousands of people look at it every day. This thread will be here for posterity, and will show in your history, unless the mods choose to delete it!!! You have just gained a reputation without even trying...or maybe that is what you wanted?!
 ImAHotMess
Msg: 32
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 11:34:22 AM
MMMmmm...well, all I can say, is any man I am with will get a blow job ANY TIME ( it happens to turn me on more than sex itself) but I will include this, I would have to be involved with the person, NOT just to do as " a gift" .
 867love
Msg: 35
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 12:08:46 PM
o/p unless your a serious couple, find him something at wal-mart.
he's going to brag to every guy who will listen about his birthday bj. -guess who will be the popular gal...

-wasn't this in one of those ABC afterschool specials?
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 41
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 2:42:07 PM
If you think giving him a present will falsely mean 'I want to date you', what do you think a surprise blow job will do to such a shy no-dating-experience guy?

He won't complain, don't get me wrong (or he shouldn't)... If you're going to go thru with it, let him know you have a surprise "present" (include quotes when speaking) for him that's kind of naughty, and that you just want to be friends, but it's something you feel he needs to experience and it's your way of saying thanks. If he's a little freaked out about the suggestion, don't go thru with it! But if he's like, "Yeah sure", then the next day or whatever go through with it. I think everyone will think you sort of have a mini-crush on him, though.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 43
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 3:43:51 PM
Wow!...um...I...WOW! Um...you...um...wow!

Wow.

So a wallet or toaster = Girlfriend but blowjob = just friends. Wow. I don't know what's in that London water but I think I'm going to move there.
 Johnbones
Msg: 47
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 5:22:32 PM
well i like your style lol. The thing to do is to just ask him would he like one or say, look your a sweet guy i want to blow you lol, see what he says. And then say , don't read too much into this.... In other words don't set him up for a fall. As long as he's clear about your intention and what it means go for it!
Oh and, I will give you personal training lessons for nut n.
 Leeanne
Msg: 50
view profile
History
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 6:04:10 PM
Say what?!?! Can't ya just sing Happy Birthday and give him a card?!?! Oh yeah Deep throating the guy won't give him any ideas about hookin' up with ya!! As well - everyone loves pity sex! Nice of ya to want to boost his ego!! (um his or yours?) Yeah do it - word won't get around and you won't get a reputation at all! Go for it!!
 KTDID78
Msg: 52
view profile
History
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 7:12:57 PM
I have a few guy friends whom I love dearly, but they will not be getting birthday blowjobs by me. If they want one, they can go pay someone or find their own lady to unwrap their package.
 lotaguy4u2c
Msg: 54
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/16/2008 11:03:48 PM
be aggressive... go take him... then talk to him afterwards... tell him you want to keep this between you and him ... and that you also want to remain friends...

no harm at all... and you get the joy of having some fun with him.
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/17/2008 4:47:20 AM
Whenever I rack my brain as to what to buy a male friend, I can honestly say I've never, ever thought about giving a guy a blowjob for a birthday gift.

You say he's not dating any women so maybe he's gay? You going down on him could REALLY freak him out.

Do you know him well? I mean, does he have morals? Ya know, there are some guys out there who won't do anything sexual with a woman who has a boyfriend.
 deerdog1
Msg: 58
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:21:50 AM

I hope your next date reads this thread before dating you so he knows what he's getting into.

yea her in box is probably already full....hell theres probably forty or fifty just standing around waiting for her car to give trouble
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 62
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/17/2008 7:55:45 PM
I'm really shy. It's my Birthday. And I am not insulted by pity sex.

I'm just sayin'.
 TheLimey
Msg: 64
view profile
History
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/17/2008 9:57:42 PM
Reminds me of the Rowan Atkinson sketch entitled "With friends like these". The part with the preacher...(& yes, it's on youtube)
 platypus_man
Msg: 66
view profile
History
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/18/2008 3:22:36 AM
Hey, I've helped a lot of women with their cars (and a lot of other things), and never expected or got, more than a thank you. A BJ would have been real nice. If this kind of behavior was more common, you'd NEVER see any woman stuck on the side of the road, ever. Triple A might go out of business, or at lease lower their rates. You can always preface it with, 'I didn't know what to buy you for your birthday, but how about a b!owjob?' What is it about women that you all forget how much guys like sex, and for most of us anyway, don't need that 'emotional connection' that you do in order to enjoy it? If I knew oral sex was waiting for me, I'd start my own road service. A BJ's discount card would have a whole new meaning (is that how the wholesale shopping club got started?).
 wishfulthinkn
Msg: 67
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/18/2008 3:39:06 AM
oh yes! i think this is a brilliant idea! and i'm sitting here thinking "why didn't i ever think of that?" i can tell you'll be going a long way in whatever career you persue, and i'm sure you'll be very popular among your colleagues.

perhaps as a little token of the occassion you should buy the gentleman a cute little bib and have it embroidered with the phrase "What she doesn't swallow goes here!" wouldn't that be darling, and you could send it to him so that he (hopefully) opens it in front of his mom and dad! really. a brilliant idea all around!
 strollinbella
Msg: 68
birthday blow job
Posted: 7/18/2008 3:47:23 AM
Hey wishfulthinkin, loved the sarcasm in your post...well put, to say the least! And the young lady doesn't even seem to have considered that the recipient of her gift will tell his friends, and she will have a reputation that may take a long time to live down. Wait a minute...maybe that's what she wants!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > birthday blow job