Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Best/Worst message      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Greanize
Msg: 13
Best/Worst messagePage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
The worst I received was from a man in his 30's who asked me if I was Karla Holmolka. When I told him NO, he then accused me of lying and called me a murderous biotch!
 Thatguy67
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Best/Worst message
Posted: 7/31/2008 12:35:18 PM
"The worst I received was from a man in his 30's who asked me if I was Karla Holmolka."

I think my "worst" message was "your profile was so long that I almost fell asleep reading it."

nabru
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Best/Worst message
Posted: 8/1/2008 10:07:21 AM
The best one I've received was "you sound like a really good catch"! Another guy said that I'm "eye candy". For someone out of the dating scene for as long as I've been out, those were huge confidence boosters for me!
Haven't received any 'worst' ones...yet! Have had a couple 'unread/deleted' which says nothing but arrogance to me. I have no time for those narrow minded idiots anyhow!
 foreverpinky48
Msg: 18
Best/Worst message
Posted: 8/1/2008 11:30:19 PM
I get a lot of messages complimenting me on my eyes (and I appreciate the compliment!)

The worst was tonite by an IM whose profile name indicated he was honest and caring. He opened with the same type of compliment - I had beautiful eyes. I replied with a thank you and said with no picture of himself attached to the note, I couldn't comment on his. Seconds later, I have a live video on my screen of him holding his penis. Wasn't quite the eye I had in mind. And it's too bad he felt he had something going for him. What a joke. Where do these people come from? I know I'm not using that type of lure.
 nabru
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Best/Worst message
Posted: 8/2/2008 8:58:29 AM
Just got a new "best" message....he says I have a "killer smile", and that "I've got everything going for me"!! I just may be falling in love!
 foreverpinky48
Msg: 21
Best/Worst message
Posted: 8/2/2008 1:57:38 PM
Edit note re my previous note: Sorry I misinformed. The worst guy description wasn't "honest" and caring. It was "friendly" and caring. Still a joke
 nabru
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Best/Worst message
Posted: 8/4/2008 10:32:34 AM
No body is that busy...it's not like I'm writing War & Peace. No, I think some people are just arrogant, and I guess I can look at it however I'd like!! But thanks for your unsolicited response to my statement:)
 Marjabu
Msg: 28
Best/Worst message
Posted: 8/26/2008 5:15:55 AM
I get a lot of nice messages complimenting me about my smile.

I say my top worst was an email of 8 questions from some "winner" asking me various sexual preferences......It was so priceless. I copied it and emailed it to my married girlfriends and said this is what us single girls have to put up with.....it was good for a laugh. After that message, I turned him down for a coffee date...thanks but no thanks!
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Best/Worst message