Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral sex and the taste of ejaculate      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deerdog1
Msg: 2
Oral sex and the taste of ejaculatePage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
well i just couldnt bring myself to taste it straight from the tap...but i got no problem tasting me from your cup ...now dont get me wrong i dont know the op and by saying you i mean a woman that im involved with ...and i dont really know why it makes a difference but fact is i have no problem tasting me durring sex with a woman but to sample it out of the spout ...aint goin to happen

ill even kiss you with a mouth full of me ..ill even lick me off of you but to taste test ..wont,cant ,dont want to and aint gonna
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 3
Oral sex and the taste of ejaculate
Posted: 7/22/2008 9:18:35 AM
I don't see the problem with tasting myself (I don't make a habit of it.) If my lady is going to taste it, what makes me above her? However, I am a straight man; so, I will never have any reference for comparison... So what's the point?
 BIGLOUMARINI
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/22/2008 9:26:27 AM
She said, "If God wanted me to swallow he'd make your splooge taste more like chocolate." I said "That's why he made it taste with a bleachy after taste as a reminder to you it's time to do my laundry"

Just kidding it's only a joke!!!!
 One Fish...
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/22/2008 10:41:03 AM
I can't get my mouth anywhere near the tap.
 deerdog1
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/22/2008 11:55:33 AM
kat 0108 those are my potato chips your friend is tasting
Randy Lay......AKA ..... Easy Lay

thats what they called me in school

yorkslass ::: warm salty milkshake ...Id get him checked by a doctor if i were you
 OutMind
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/22/2008 12:13:06 PM
Louis Grizzard, and difunct yet famous columnist and humorist from the South, once wrote about being on a football game at the University of Georgia, where the pet buldog UGA, while thousands of fans watched the pigskin being popped ups and down. Uga was way too busy leaking himself, to which his first observation was. "Gee, I wish I could do that."

Unfortunately (or fortunately), we men could not bend over and take care of our own business and have to rely instead on the right hand, but still, I have not had the desire or propensity to taste the outcome. Blahhh. No thank you.
 Hawk8414
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:06:22 PM
My ex used to taste like cigarettes, and I hated it. He was a chain smoker,lol. I told him so,too. It was nasty. Most guys who do take care of themselves should know that if she's supposed to be clean, then he should be ,too. 2 way street fellas.
 DJMac
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:59:51 PM
I understand some women find sexual pleasure and tasting their own fluids(especially after if its on the male's penis), therefore if girs do it then why shouldn't guys lol?

Seriously though, I have never done this and I understand some women really enjoy seeing a man taste his own cum. I have to admit I would be willing to do this to please and make a woman happy.
 fetish4u
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 4:30:02 PM
I love the taste of female ejaculate.Never have tried my own.The thought of any man's cum or even my own makes me sick on my stomach.
 Krystall Love
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/22/2008 4:51:02 PM
i've tasted both sexes,more men than women though.i have found most women taste similar,but men,well many can be bitter.mind you with me,it doesn't matter how bitter or sweet or...i have yet to spit anyones juices out,i just luv to swallow.and guys find that so sexy.

Krystall
 honestspirit
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:34:16 PM
When I was younger in my early 20's my BF and I had a wild exciting sexual life. I could not get enough of him. I used him as practice to hone my oral techniques. I am a swallower or at least I was with him. The closer he came to the finish line the more turned on I became. I would just grab his hips and not let him loose. Some years have passed and with my former SO I would find that sometimes if I would swallow it would upset my stomach. Very true folks. Change in me? Chemical composition from him? Who knows. But I love giving and have my partner twitching and comatose from my mouth. Such power we women have over men and BJ's.
 BIGLOUMARINI
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/22/2008 8:57:01 PM
What do they call that at the DQ?
 rwc1969
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/22/2008 9:15:16 PM
To each their own. But I must say, after reading this thread, some questions and answers are better left unsaid. LOL!
 Not pleased
Msg: 26
Posted: 7/23/2008 1:27:13 PM
Pineapple juice and a less acidic diet can and will change the taste.
 windloverr
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 2:04:13 PM
There are at least a couple of items on the market to improve the taste of semen already. The best advice is to avoid stringent foods, red meat, and especially asparagus; and eat more fruits and sweets. I've tasted my own, no big deal; but I like sweats, LOL. The commercial products make it sound like you have to use their product daily, which is BS. What's important is what you've had to eat in the last few hours. Chow down a bag of Jellie-Bellies, and she'll love you for it.
 rwc1969
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/23/2008 3:15:44 PM
Well, I can't find the link now. But, studies have determined that eating *** is good for your health. There is actual scientific data to prove it. Somewhere!

Also giving **** is good for the structure of women's faces. It has been proven to reduce wrinkles. why was I looking into such a thing.......I don't know!
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/23/2008 3:27:47 PM
I like garlic. I hope she does, too.
 Leeanne
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 6:06:57 PM
Cripes - where the heck do we think we are - Costco?!?! Taste test - eeewwww

Kidding - who the heck hasn't at least inadvertantly 'tasted' themselves!?!?!
 abelian
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/24/2008 12:36:02 PM

I have read many threads about oral sex and how male cum is equivalent to female. Which leaves me wondering how many men actually have done the taste test validating the assertion.

I have not and I have no intention of doing so. My personal dating experience indicates that about 50% of the women don't have an issue with swallowing, so that's going to be a deal breaker for a long term relationship. It also wouldn't matter if I like the taste. What matters is whether she likes the taste.

In my experience not all cum even within a gender is equal. For many women one of the biggest oral sex anxieties is the smell and taste of their vagina. I know plenty of woman who do the taste test to make sure the vagina is healthy before oral sex but not as many men.

That's their prerogative. Different women still taste different. As long as she's clean and doesn't have some medical issue, I'll acquire the taste if necessary. I also can't see the point in her tasting herself for my sake. It doesn't make any difference if SHE likes how she tastes.
 Polarbear656
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/24/2008 8:57:38 PM
I've never had a woman whose actually wanted to swallow...then again it's always been awkward to bring up in the middle of out "fun"
 spenn
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 11:53:01 PM
I wonder if this pill "comes" in different flavors. Can you call me Baskin Robbins!!!

I have no problem tasting a woman, but there is NO way in hell I wanna know what flavor I am. Sorry, guess I'll have to go to the grave not knowing whether I taste like cotton candy or not.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/2/2008 12:14:29 AM
If god wanted me to taste myself she would have given me a bigger d**k but if my lover wants me to lick my freshly dumped on her titties load oh ok if it makes her happy or if she just has to swap then she can wait until I have a mouthful of her squirt and ok lets swap then it's all good and love conquers all
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/2/2008 4:38:44 AM

That's about the only reply I can think of.
 Merrylass
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2008 7:13:15 AM
My goodness, what scaredy cats so many men are. I guess they're afraid they'll like the taste of themselves and 'turn gay' Hilarious that men who claim to be the most macho are the most insecure about their sexuality.

As for the ones who think it's 'gross', well then why do you expect a woman to take any from you? And why don't you think women are 'gross'? I don't think I've seen as many women claim their own stuff is 'gross'. Why is that?

It's pretty sad that people still seem to think that boys are made of 'snakes and snails and puppydog tails' - i.e. yucky stuff while girls are 'sugar and spice, and everything nice'.

I think people need to relax - bigtime. Boys, taste a drop - I promise you won't immediately stop loving women. Your sex organs aren't 'gross'. They're the means by which other humans are created - not exactly something that should be associated with disgust!
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/4/2008 10:06:29 AM
This thread reminds me of some self-pleasuring oral sex stories I could share from when I first discovered masturbating. Put it simply - I was very flexible.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral sex and the taste of ejaculate