Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > well looks like women do love money more then anything      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oldeagle
Msg: 1
well looks like women do love money more then anythingPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
well i answered my own question on here money is the most inportened thing a women looks for the more you have the better you are to them the less you got then your just gum on the side walk
 daytonstud
Msg: 2
well looks like women do love money more then anything
Posted: 6/11/2005 12:28:37 PM
women like money so does a man lol its what makes us happy or helps make us happy. do not tell a female how much you have is the key lol if your in the 7 figures tell them your in the 5
works everytime lol
 dannno
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/3/2005 7:48:31 AM
Well for my 2 cents worth I believe the money thing is usualy tied to something else which is called success. You don't have to be rich to be successful. My idea of success = loyal,considerate,hardworking,fairness in how you deal with others and confidence (not conceit) so if you have these qualities and everyone can have them,then usually you have achieved some degree of dollar worth,however there are exeptions to every rule.
 oldeagle
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/11/2005 12:53:37 PM
hello to you may i add you to my list and maybe we can chat would like to know you if you dont mind mike
 leachim
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/14/2005 6:31:32 PM
Women are people too... I mean I don't think it's fair to stereotype them, and I really think that for most women. It is okay if you make enough to pay your bills and have a little extra for amusement. Sure I bet some women would love to marry rich, but you know I think a lot of men would like the same. For most people, lack of money is an indiocation of a problem, but really the person is the most important. In the end I think when you go for a date, just enjoy it and if you can't afford to take her out to eat, let her know
~ Mike
 SingleGalSWOhio
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/20/2005 1:08:41 PM
The only women who care about how much you make, are either A. lowlifes themselves just trying to get ahead, or B. Golddiggers who may as well be prostitutes.

If I'm going to date a guy i won't lie I check into how much he makes, but so long as you can support yourself, and aren't borrowing money from me your good. If your biggest career goal is to be shift leader at Taco Bell yeah your not my type. I want a guy who pushes himself to be the best he can be, and follows his dreams whether thats a 30k a yr job or a 200k a yr job.
 DesertFox3
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2005 8:57:56 PM
>do not tell a female how much you have is the key lol if your in the
>7 figures tell them your in the 5
>works everytime lol

& what if you're in the 4??? ... put a gun in your mouth, no one is gonna want that!

So then it's not about money, Its about income?? just like buying a house?

I live below my means, where others live above theirs, perhaps why I'm still single.

Really I loved reading this thread, always a few gals come out of the woodwork to admit they aren't into the money thing, & you haven't met the right girl, yadda yadda yadda.

>it's just that there are too many guys out there who have just drifted through life
>without any plans or thought for the future. I've personally put some thought and
>investment into my future and I'd love to share it with the right guy, but I'd like
>for my guy to be responsible, and living in an apartment with no plan for the future and >nothing to show for the years he has lived, just doesn't sound responsible or
>dependable to me. I'm not demanding a big bank account. I just want a "grown up"
>guy, not a 40-year-old teenager

Again , I rest my case, It's not about what you were, but all about the income..

Hmmm I used to be responsible untill I had the work I supported, shipped off the Mexico 3 times, eventually you just have to throw in the towel since you know what the eventual outcome will be.
 DesertFox3
Msg: 8
view profile
History
On the other hand....
Posted: 9/16/2005 12:41:52 AM
What's with all the women out there that are 5-6 figures in debt???
 DesertFox3
Msg: 9
view profile
History
On the other hand....
Posted: 9/17/2005 11:43:50 PM
No Eyeore, we can't say ALL, just like I can't say ALL women play games and are bad, but I found that most women & especially the younger ones have racked up enough debt that they will never dig themselves out of... I think it's a gennexxie thing.. earn it spend it, borrow it, spend it to no end. Especially the women like nice cars ect, & will stop at nothing to get them.... a few years back I actually had one answer my profile with the questions, how much money do you make & what kind of car do I drive... this surprised me was a 37 year old woman at the time... something I would expect more from a 20 year old.

just dont spend your whole pay check at the strip club, and then act all tight wad when it comes to paying for a nice dinner!!!

No not ALL men go to strip clubs either.
 sethro
Msg: 10
On """"my"""" other hand....
Posted: 11/20/2005 1:25:38 PM
Their is know honest women,when they look at your ass fellas it's the size of your right assscheek that really matters ,,,,And if your a with a BUSS PASS well your just screwed,cause there is no way in hell that a lady can support a man .It's allways the man well I say ****kk that. Their needs to be more sugar moma's in this place ......Lazy cheap, say what ever you want girls, ANd LADIES,but the man has been out in the feild ,down in the coal mine ,slave to the grind for centuries, and know it's the""" you'"" the girls TURN . to work that ass. Why the men get pamppered sit at home and watch SOAPS , eat fatty foods , butt the best part A man would CLEAN THE DAMM (HOUSE) Butt shittt WHAT THE FUCCKk DO I know ...I'm just a with a buss pass..Poor white men with know BAggage STAND THE ****KK UP...............................If ya wanna support thwe best man in the HOUSE Send me a****kkin message at sethro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Screw you guys I'm going HOME......
 loveisclickaway
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/13/2006 12:37:55 PM
Oldeagel

You are full of it, and I don't mean money...while some women are after money, and some men are after only sex, most people men and women just want to love and be loved. I'd venture to say that the only thing your got going for you is "money" It's takes more than money to be attractive to someone...grow up old man.
 buzzme23
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/31/2006 7:33:58 AM
women dont want money they have enough from ex boy firends.....j/k
 Miselu
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/31/2006 7:45:45 AM
I disagree, I walked away from a 20 year marriage with almost nothing out of it. One of theres more important things than money. I'd rather have a man show me attention and want to spend time with me than to have money.
 suecott1
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/23/2006 3:14:18 PM
Great answer .. I tried to communicate with you. But i am out of your age range.. You nailed it. It doesnt matter how much you have , but if you try and are a good person on the inside that is the most important.
 Dceeeee
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/27/2006 9:19:56 AM
I'm with you, Miselu.....giving of himself is much better than the money. Like they say, money can't buy love...

I want his heart, his mind, his respect, his attention.....I could go on & on...hopefully, if I'm really lucky, he'll be my best friend.

I feel sorry for a woman who has money as an important criteria in a man/relationship, for most likely she will grow up very lonely.

~DC~
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/27/2006 11:54:35 AM
Right on Shinxy on your message 40.
You can not take it with you when you die!!

Not all women put money first!
 kywindwalker
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2007 12:46:08 PM
ok heres somthing to think about...let a guy put a pic of himself on here just like outside taken it ease..then put one under another screan name...cant see face good...same profile but in front of a nice house...b m w and mabe a nice boat...now...which profile will get the respnce...money matters...just like looks...sorry but sometimes reality sucks
 superlady68
Msg: 18
On the other hand....
Posted: 4/29/2007 1:28:40 PM
Money is not everthing in life for sure i would rather have a good man to be there for me and i for him love is better then money and there are women out here that would rather be with there man then worry about what they can get from him and i am one of them.
 harleycwgrl74
Msg: 19
On the other hand....
Posted: 4/29/2007 3:02:28 PM
OMG DSL u and I have so much in common!

I have dated men from all walks of money and I agree its seems I prefer a maintenance man who lives paycheck to paycheck, they appreciate so much more!
 harleycwgrl74
Msg: 20
On the other hand....
Posted: 4/29/2007 3:24:36 PM
Oh yeah I meant by the size of the harley too!
 kywindwalker
Msg: 21
view profile
History
On the other hand....
Posted: 4/29/2007 3:44:43 PM
then from what i have seen on here...90% of the ladies when all is equal...the money will win...sorry but somtimes realty sucks...
 harleycwgrl74
Msg: 22
On the other hand....
Posted: 4/29/2007 4:02:17 PM
...................................................................I disagree!
 CITB
Msg: 23
view profile
History
On the other hand....
Posted: 4/29/2007 4:05:05 PM
I am not one that has a lot of money. I don't have a problem with women not liking me for that reason. I say that for a couple reasons; a) I am happy with myself, b) everyone has a right to live the life they so choose and if its money they want and thats how they want to get it, more power to them, c) I think its no worse then choosing someone because they are tall, dark and handsome or tall, blonde and big breasted, different strokes for different folks.
 kywindwalker
Msg: 24
view profile
History
On the other hand....
Posted: 5/2/2007 7:19:15 PM
debisher...i'm sure you have worked hard for what you have and you should be thankful for it but on the other hand it is easy to say when you have it...
 DesertFox3
Msg: 25
view profile
History
On the other hand....
Posted: 5/2/2007 8:00:11 PM
Every Woman I've met from these online personals (With the exception of 2) was in financial 'dire straits' & if they (the 2 forementioned that were secure) lost their job tomorrow, one of those two would join the others.

But if a guy takes a few months off to straighten things out in their own life, take care of a invalid parent.. etc, he is a worthless sloth in a womans eyes....
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > well looks like women do love money more then anything