Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > The funny side of things      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gjay1
Msg: 14
The funny side of thingsPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
im really trying to see the funny side of things today but its kinda hard.....our ever so lovely pay lady hasnt been taking out enough tax so i just found out im going to have to pay heaps!! trying to laugh really.....let you know if i manage to find the funny side of it lol
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 15
view profile
History
The funny side of things
Posted: 7/28/2008 8:18:21 AM

I have a pic of a young blonde with big boobies next to my pic...how does that work?

She is in mine too!

Who is this person and why is she stalking us? Moderators, please take care of this!

she is in mine to and I think your right, she maybe stalking us, as I saw her in my dreams just last night but until she does something realy, realy, realy wrong moderators she can still stalk me
as for seeing funny side of things i have trouble seeing the serious side
 daddy-day-care
Msg: 17
view profile
History
The funny side of things
Posted: 7/30/2008 6:51:26 AM

The funny side is you assume she's attractive when to me she is not at ALL...shiver....

I think you need new glasses, even your pic is out of focus!

maybe the....... shiver ..........was a little premature.
 InSydney
Msg: 23
The funny side of things
Posted: 7/31/2008 7:02:07 AM

I want an advertisement with an old chick with acne,varicose veins and one eye next to my pic!

Is that with a tag saying "This is Hilly in 20 years time"????

scuzzi_au
Msg: 26
view profile
History
The funny side of things
Posted: 5/9/2009 12:34:47 AM

He was obliged to watch helplessly as the tractor headed off, over the bank of the dam (towing the truck) until they both disappeared under water.

Lucky to have that much water lately ;)
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 29
view profile
History
The funny side of things
Posted: 5/10/2009 11:16:22 AM

The old guy hadn't told anyone until someone actually noticed that he hadn't started any seeding preparations. When he said he wasn't going to put any crop in this year, they asked why and one thing led to another. You can imagine him shuffling his feet and trying to act casual while he admits his truck and tractor are parked in the dam.

yep, can picture an old c0cky doin that ;)

Speaking of farmers and kiwis and dating sites, this one gave me a real giggle.

http://www.adultsheepfinder.com/
 Huntingwulf
Msg: 30
view profile
History
The funny side of things
Posted: 5/10/2009 10:30:38 PM
Not sure if this could be called funny but a mate recently spent weeks, and a small fortune, doing up an old Triumph Bike. He finaly finished the project, got it running ok and decided to take it for a test run.
Came back 20 minutes later, on foot. Seems that he did everything right except for one thing, he forgot to adjust the brakes, (front and back). He came to an intersection, aplied the brakes, but continued through until he hit the median strip halfway across.

He is now rebuilding it again.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > The funny side of things