Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I Still CRY at Night ALONE!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ifuwish2
Msg: 1
view profile
History
I Still CRY at Night ALONE!!Page 1 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
I am 50, everyone says i look so much younger and am good looking but that does not help my lonely nigghts.After the kids are in bed and i'm alone i sit and watch TV so alone and sad.My ex left me for a younger man and i ended up with the kids.Now i have to raise then alone and i feel so lonely and broken hearted.I never have asked much for much in life , just a good woman to love me like i will her.But i can't find her, So i still cry alone!!!!
 Lady Marie
Msg: 2
I Still CRY at Night ALONE!!
Posted: 6/10/2005 7:55:19 PM
Oh well, even during daytime .... I silently cry alone, too ....
 Apalahh
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/10/2005 10:22:20 PM
I'm sorry about your ex..

Things tend to happen and life can throw crap in your face but if you stay strong and take your problems head on, things will work in your favor. You don't need a woman in your life to be happy. You have beautiful children who love you and depend on you , that should help you a lot in the way of your empty heart. Everyone wants true love, I do as well and I feel lonely and cry at night sometimes too. My boyfriend of three years left me because he claims hes no longer inlove with me and basically that i'm no longer good enough. Its a kick to the gut but I always bounce back, you will too. Love comes unexpectedly. If you constantly put yourself out there and chase every girl you think you might have a chance with and you should every woman that you're vulnerable, you're just asking for more heartbreak and you don't deserve anymore pain. You DO deserve love and you need to see that. Sometimes you feel like you're just not good enough for any woman.. that everyone has a soulmate but you, but thats far from the truth. Love doesn't KNOW age. Love can come to you when you're 15 and love can come to you when you're 80. I know you feel like you're running out of time and that your age is your downfall but its not. You're an attractive older man with a big heart and a lot of love and passion and any woman will be lucky to have you and you need to see that within yourself. Stop chasing love and let love come to you. In order for someone to love you, you need to love yourself and you feel very down on yourself. I can tell. You're too hard on yourself. You deserve love than most do and love WILL find you one day when you least expect it.. but keep in mind love takes time and a lot of work and effort to build into a beautiful and passionate thing. You can't expect to find a woman and fall inlove over night, it takes time. Make friends and build up strong friendships with women and get to know them and your heart will lead you the rest of the way, I promise. Hang in there and stay strong!

Best wishes,
-Apalahh
 ifuwish2
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2005 12:18:12 PM
my kids are number 1 but my heart begs for a soft word and the touch of love that use to be,they say time heals all but its been 5 years and the pain is still there and the tears still fall.if tear drops were pennies and heartaches gold i would have more fortune than the world would know :-(
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/11/2005 5:06:36 PM
Life is never a bed of freshly cut roses..
there are always plenty of thorns along the way
to prick you and make you bleed. Just stay strong
and Chin Up. And don't forget to smile. :)
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/11/2005 7:05:20 PM

WHY don't people just say----your ment to be alone; SO, JUST BEAR IT;

Your a loser and you're gonna be alone for the rest of your life.

Is that better for ya??? Come on man.... stop all the negetivity
it's a real big turn off to women. Women don't wanna hear
"Oh woah is me" stories... Show some confidence and you'll
probably have better luck.
 ifuwish2
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2005 7:32:35 PM
if you listen on a clear still night you can hear the sobs . weekends are bad for me :-(
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/12/2005 10:02:30 AM

It's not that bad to be alone. Sounds like you need to discover yourself and learn to love yourself. What better friend you have then yourself.

What great advice... You need to love yourself first and foremost
before anyone else can love you.
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/12/2005 10:26:46 AM

this is the worst place to find a date.

Then what are you doing here???
 ifuwish2
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2005 12:58:26 PM
Time i have to WASTE, LIFE is a waste too. The kids told me to go for a drive today and they would clean the house.I went for a sunday drive(ALONE :-( of course) It was so lonely i had to go back but the kids are the best, but everyone is right, life sucks but what can u do, You play the cards you are played,A shitty hand can only bluff so long, then life calls you and reality hits home. No LOVE, I sleep ALONE !!!
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/12/2005 1:09:11 PM

what are any of us doing here?
oh yeah wasting thier time

I don't think so... We are still all here making friends.
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/12/2005 4:19:31 PM
Oh don't be so negetive.... your depressing me. :(
 FineArabianFilly
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/12/2005 6:08:53 PM
You don't cry alone. Others cry with you, you just don't see them. They are in their bedrooms, at their computers, their desks, their decks, their front porches, their cars, hiding behind the big oak tree in the yard. People cry all over the place. You aren't alone. And I am a single mother of 2 little twin girls with twenty bucks in my pocket as I write this post tonight and I am running from an ex boyfriend who wants to bash my head in. I have hardened my heart and turned my back on love over and over and over to people that I know I could love and be with forever but I am always looking over my shoulder.
But don't ever say that you cry alone, baby. I cry with you. Think of me when you cry and know that I think of you now.
Natalie
 ifuwish2
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2005 9:13:11 PM
if you ever want to run my way i will make sure you never cry alone, can not believe there are men out there like that who had a beautiful woman and let her go, and look at me
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/15/2005 3:02:59 PM

the guy was not right for me, and in fact was very WRONG for me

I know all too well about someone not being right for you...
 mike_mosh
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2005 1:52:05 PM
Here's some advice:

Goal : Limit your time to think on the subject !

1.limit your time alone

a. spend more time with family & friends.

b. spend more time with your hobbies.

c. create a new hobbie

d. when you are alone,have plenty of thing to keep you occupied... latest movies,new books,new music cd/dvd video game...

e. try something positive to give your self confidence: dieting,working out, etc... the working out does great for me because it relieves alot of stress & anger!

f. have things around that make you happy. fav movie,fav book,fav music cd

g. call or write an old friend or family member

h. do new things with your children: fishing,camping,eating out,trip to the mall,see a movie,go bowling.

i. boost up your spiritual life to help you get through this rough trial in your life. find a good bible believing church & read your bible & pray,goto every service

k. you think you feel bad go visit a homeless shelter,goto an old folks home,goto the hospital,go meet some va members.you will soon realize that things aren't that bad after all !
 mack
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/20/2005 1:57:40 PM
YOUR A BETTER MAN FOR TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS - SHE APPARENTLY HAS NO FEELINGS
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/20/2005 8:29:13 PM
mike mosh..... kudos to ya...
that is some wonderful advice we ALL could use.
 manwinder
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/6/2005 5:08:08 AM
well listen guys we dont have to cry to any more i know thats its not easy to control over emotion but why we cry if some one leaves us then its his or her fault not us.so cheer up guys i think we have to fight agaisnt our emotion be strong innerself.i wish u best of luck to all .i dont wana see any broken heart cry!!!!!!!!!!!!
urs monty!!!!!!!!!!1
 mikedanger
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/6/2005 5:51:18 AM
to ifuwish2 AND cda: dudes, i'm almost 42, and my first wife didn't leave me fasrt enuff! ...i don't kno how many OTHER men she slept w/ while we were married, an' really don't care! all i kno, is i'm the one who felt like it was MY fault, an' was left w/ no self-esteem!
the love of my son, and my faith in GOD, are what got me thru the 2 YEARS it took b4 i could date again, and the love of your kids, and your GOD are what'll get YOU thru it...! there IS a light at the end o' the tunnel, and it ain't no train!

mike
 ifuwish2
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2005 7:06:05 PM
Here is another Saturday night, kids in bed and i'm here all alone, kids talked to their mom today and then i did too. she is having a ball running around and parting every night and knowing i got the kids.She is laughing all the time and me i'm alone crying, thinking how alone i really am.The nights i lay in bed sometime all night and not sleep just feeling so alone, i'll put on some sad songs and cry myself to sleep.takes a lot of tears but eventually i do .I hope i can find her, to hold someone at night in bed is soooooooo nice.but all i hold is my pillow
 hdryder
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:23:16 AM
Hey.... I am in your age group..... you put on the strong act in front of the kids.... and at night.... you do that..... i know.... i have done it too....

it takes a long time to get over it too.... keep the chin up bro'..... the world depends on people like you.... your kids will always love you ...... they are your world right now.... you will find a better person than their mom.... it takes a while for sure, but it will happen... be brave....
 mikedanger
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/18/2005 10:36:07 AM
@lisa: friends yeah... but as a very wise man once said, "i've got plenty o' friends... i want a lover!" ...i think it was socrates....
 nclady
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/10/2006 2:49:42 AM
i just wanted to say i am sorry that happened to you.i understand what you are going thru.after 28 years of marriage,my husband left me for his secretary.the most devestating thing to hear is,i don't love you anymore,i want a divorce.i felt like a knife had gone thru my heart,i have never hurt so bad in my life.i have cried so much i didn't think i could cry anymore,and i still have my moments.we will be divorced a year in may,and i am sure that will be a difficult day for me as well.he seems to be in my thoughts daily,no matter how much i try to forget.i have dated some,but,they never work out,i am so afraid of being hurt again,when i am still healing from a broken heart.i thank god i have my 4 adult kids for support.it is very hard at my age to start all over again,but,i am trying,sometimes the lonileness can get to you.i have learned one thing,the world doesn't stop for your grief.good luck to everyone,and keep your head up,and move forward,never looking back!
 Poet102781
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/11/2006 7:27:12 AM
I THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD JUST TURN ON THEIR HEART LIGHTS...

This is life people...shure it sucks....but the trick is to LEARN, and GROW. Its Ok to cry...shit....get it out..its good for you.

But after a good mourning session.....go out and live life again.....one person dosnt make up who you are.

Its inside you...you just have to find it again...HAVE FUN ITS OK...and cheer up....when life gives me lemmons....I make beef stew.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I Still CRY at Night ALONE!!