Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What gets YOU going?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 windloverr
Msg: 3
view profile
History
What gets YOU going?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
^^^^what she said^^^^ also licking the balls; and continue slow stroking the penis while you are licking these areas. The biggest turn-on though is simply know that she is actually enjoying doing what she is doing; and isn't simply doing it out of a sense of "responsibility", I.E. "You did me, so now I have to do you."

This is something I find odd about oral sex; so many guy absolutely love going down on a woman, as much, or nearly as much, as they enjoy a woman going down on them; however, it's rare to find a woman who genuinely enjoys going down on a guy. I wonder why that is? Oh well, it is what it is.
 doink 1962
Msg: 4
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 8/1/2008 3:54:16 PM
Good point there Wind! I really like it if she seems to be enjoying it and not doing it just to say she did it! Also looking into my eyes while doing it is a big turn on!
 tuffboi46
Msg: 5
view profile
History
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 8/1/2008 4:03:12 PM
i tell u what a finger in the - - - gets me going no lie
 scorpiomover
Msg: 6
view profile
History
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 8/1/2008 4:42:33 PM
One woman played my back like an accordion while we kissed. Turned me on insanely.

The other thing that I really like, is when we were kissing, and just for a moment, she pushed her tongue against mine and pushed it into my mouth. It made me feel amazing. Don't know why. Just did.
 jd28spot
Msg: 10
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 8/1/2008 7:23:19 PM
Do women REALLY give oral? Damn and here I thought that only happened in the movies!
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 13
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 8/1/2008 8:35:46 PM
not wishing to answer for someone else 'cause who has that right but tho' flattered by a proposal LL can not comply she is too busy preparing to marry me thanks anyway and sorry I won't share
 mthomjmark
Msg: 17
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 8/2/2008 12:49:51 PM
What gets me going is that I care about the person deeply and they care about me. I'm not a dog so technique means nothing to me if there isn't the spark of caring for one another.

Also knowing that the girl I'm with isn't sleazy or slept with dozens of guys she's met is a turn on. This thread is definitely not a turn on.
 Hawk8414
Msg: 20
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 8/2/2008 2:30:47 PM
A man who kisses my neck. Drops me to the floor. It goes right to my groin. ZING!
Personally, I don't mind going down on a guy if he's clean and as long as he doesn't shove himself into my mouth.That's dangerous, fellas. Be considerate, please?
 phishkev
Msg: 24
view profile
History
you
Posted: 10/17/2008 1:39:47 PM
I'm not a lesbian, but I play one in the bedroom...that goes out to a special lady who may or not see this! Ha! She knows who she is...I love footplay, oral, etc..what difference does it make-a great sex life = great life all around=hot, hotter, HOTTT!! Yikes!
 whytwater
Msg: 26
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 10/17/2008 2:40:05 PM
Wouldn't say that my preferences match my dog's (he's a eunuch), but I am an animal. This IS quality time, gonna be limited, yes, definitely eyes fixed on mine, but your hands need to be on my hips, my ass is even better, hold, tickle (light scrape) or otherwise play with my balls, sink your finger(s) into me, reach up to my chest, but don't jerk me off. That's my expertise, or at least something I can do without help. Your lips, your tongue, Libra's hum, straddling my head while you take me in your mouth, everything beyond hands-on is more than good.
To get me going toward this place? First time ever, one of those semi-evil half-smiles, step into my dance space, then an eyes-wide-open kiss, with staying power. Second through Nth time, the smile's gonna do it- I'm trained.
 Leeanne
Msg: 28
view profile
History
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 10/17/2008 4:55:54 PM
I know one thing that drives a man crazy - enthusiasm!!! I mean really all you have to do is be in it 110%!! I mean really, really enjoy what you are doing and he will go insane!!
 creampie069
Msg: 31
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 10/17/2008 6:22:12 PM
What curls my toes is when my lover is working my shaft with a twisting motion while at the same time shes working the rim of my c***head with her wet lips twisting in the opposite direction. WOW!!!!!!
 Kevinc!
Msg: 34
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 10/19/2008 1:36:20 PM
well for me i like an agressive womani mean some one to come up and like drop to her knees not ask just take and take all of it and just want to make her man happy i mean i had an ex one tme do that druing a foot ball game i was watching at her placeright there in middle of game drop and suck me dry and then we just ****ed the rest of game but i was very suprised she reallt like to give bjs said it was her faovorite thing to do and she did know what to do as well.
 spirit_of_ping_and_pong
Msg: 35
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 10/19/2008 1:41:49 PM
I like it when she gets on her knees in front of me ,and looks up as she licks the underside of my balls. I also like it when she swallows.
 Tim61
Msg: 36
view profile
History
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 10/19/2008 4:50:35 PM
Well to start off, I am hardly the one to be replying to this post, as I have hardly had any oral, even though I have given it, just feeling the warmth of the womans mouth around my Penis would certainly be something with her licking the end would be another, or even licking my B***s.I would also love to see her open her eyes the whole time, as its something in her eyes that i have seen in films that makes it look as though she is either enjoying it or not you can tell in her eyes. you must have eye contact.

I dont know untill I have had experience of any of the above

Sad But True

Tim
 spitfire6844
Msg: 37
view profile
History
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 10/19/2008 6:42:21 PM
When a woman runs her tongue back and forth really quick along the ridge (frenulum) right underneath the head, that's exciting. I can cum just from that. I like to have my rod breathed on as well---just take a few moments and breathe a few hot breaths on it before getting back to business.
 CaptainDad
Msg: 38
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 10/19/2008 8:29:23 PM
Leeanne, you nailed it!

If she is into it, really into it, then I'm hooked. Tell me that you want me and I'm 80% there.
 nitrochevy
Msg: 39
What gets YOU going?
Posted: 10/20/2008 4:35:20 PM

This is question is for the guys, I know its different for everyone, thats why im not asking 'what technique works.' Guys, I want to know when receiving oral what really drives you crazy..what special somthing that a girl does really makes your toes curl (haha) Im sure all us girls would love to know so we can try a little somthing different with the guy were with to spice it up a little ;) pleaseeee share.

some guys like their prostate massaged internally while getting oral, not gonna get graphic here but if your guy likes it you'll have him hooked forever. google it...

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What gets YOU going?