Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > do ladies with tattoos and piercings turn you on?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Greanize
Msg: 2
do ladies with tattoos and piercings turn you on?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I do not have any tats for just that reason....how horrible they look with they get older and in most people, the ink will fade or bleed. My best friend cringes when he sees a woman...any woman with tats, also for the same reason. We both believe it is a crying shame what Angelina Jolie has done to her beautiful body, not to mention so many other people...male and female!
I met a lady last year who had a tat of a rose on her chest above her heart. She made a joke about some day it becoming a long stem rose....and she is so right...long stem and wilted!
 HeavyMetalChick100
Msg: 10
do ladies with tattoos and piercings turn you on?
Posted: 8/4/2008 10:00:34 PM
just putting in my 2 cents as one of the bad women with tats lol, yup men love mine, and mine still look good cause I take good care of them , no sunlight on them etc and my weight never changes lol if they sag, in years to come, I don't care, by then I've gotten 3+ good decades out of them.. lol
 HeavyMetalChick100
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/16/2008 1:10:36 PM
If the woman in question has a dark theme, depicting evil imagery then that would concern me with her mental state.

yup that would be, 4 of mine are of a dark theme, but doesnt mean i'm insane lol
just a design style to go with my lifestyle, I love them,
 Speshul_K
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2008 5:03:12 PM
I waited until today... my 41st birthday... to get my first tattoo! It's two tiny paw prints on my ankle, symbolizing the unconditional love of my little dog, Muffin. I've had a tiny gold hoop in my eyebrow for about 5 years and a tiny diamond stud in my nose for about 10 years. I think they all look sexy! Hopefully the guys do too!
 jakub07
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/31/2008 6:48:26 AM
i love tatoos got like 12 so can i see urs i'll let u see mine
 TattooedSmudgePaw
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2009 3:52:05 PM
All I can say is......HELL YES!!!
 lhasafan
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/16/2009 9:50:15 AM
I've always liked 2-3 piercings on the ears. More than that seems to be crowded in my personal opinion. Before, I never liked belly rings or charms on women but now I do. I haven't been attracted to piercings anywhere else yet or tattoos but that's just me. I certainly would not judge anyone based on piercings or tattoos. After all, some cultures out there have used these for ages. I guess the overall conclusion of this thread is different things for different folks, which is great.
 serve chilled
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/24/2011 12:36:14 PM
I'm not 16 years old, so no...they don't "turn me on". I'm not turned off either, mind you... but I'm past the age where trendy, superficial things like this impress me. I actually lose respect for women when they mention in their profiles how they love tattoo's, or claim to be a sucker for them and or find them hot - understandable for someone in their teens - but not a person in their thirties. What other things turn them on..having an accent? a bad boy? having been in jail? riding a motorcycle? being a millionaire? a sports car?
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2011 9:20:24 AM
I never felt the need to get a tattoo... but strangely enough, lots of people have been asking if I could design one for them knowing there's hardly anybody else who knows how to create such very unique (pattern-like) signatures out of their full names and so forth having done about 20 on mine alone. To me, large tattoos are rather unattractive, and as luck would have it, quite a few of the ladies who would look very beautiful otherwise, are the ones who show that they would like the chance to get to really know me better... and quietly to myself... I try to not let their inkwork bother me... often suspecting it probably means we're not meant for eachother.
 serve chilled
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/27/2011 10:55:28 PM
I'll state again for the record, that I have nothing against tattoo's. My father has tattoo's - he got them in the 60's, when a certain amount of bravery was needed because of the stigma associated, most people viewed tattoo's as something only criminals, bikers and sailors had. There's a big difference between then and now, where it seems that just about everyone has a tattoo, especially the under 20 crowd. What do you expect? Tattoo's are incredible trendy and seem like a cry for attention "look at me". Yeah, I get it and heard it many times before, "it means this to me"...pat yourself on the back. Tattoo's don't require bravery, just an overwhelming desire to look cool and fit in.
 SweetKel1
Msg: 51
Posted: 5/31/2011 1:28:23 AM
I have 6 tattoos now and in areas I can cover up if needed... Not once did I wonder if anyone would like it, what mattered was that I was pleased with the art...Im the one who has to live with it... I started dating a man once, he knew I had the tats, but when he started making comments to cover them up when we were out etc...I said, either accept them or don't but I want a partner and not a controller to what I can do and cant do..

If I see tats that are nicely done on women, ya I think its really sexy if the art work is done in certain areas.
 want to travel
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2011 8:20:12 AM
you know i find it funny, all these young kids, with tats,have no idea how much there bodies will change, and how they are going to look 10 year after they get them lol
my sons mother went out and got one, when she married , she got a really large one
she had a baby with her new husband, she really put on a lot of weight , now the tat looks like she has a skin rash
this younger generation is going to look really ,as in ugly when they become old
 SweetKel1
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/11/2011 4:31:28 AM
I have 6 and 2 can seen on my profile.. I got them because I wanted to, I don't judge others by what they want to do with their bodies, men or women.. Nor do I care if someone has an issue with ink on a woman, as our bodies are our own and we do what we want with them lol
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2011 2:09:14 AM
Oh yes!...I just love that "I've been around" look. My mind just races with all the possibilities of STDs, drug use and all the other charms of the lower middle class mentality. Just gotta respect a gal that will make a life time commitment to looking like she feel off a Harley comming out of a trailer park. If I were younger...I'd find one that looked like she feel asleep nude on stack of wet funny papers to be the mother of my children. Todays woman is such a modest little creature. All I can say is.....pure class!
 SweetKel1
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/13/2011 4:48:25 AM
^^ why is it called a tramp stamp....I have one, and I do not refer myself as a tramp!!
 Its2AM
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/28/2011 6:39:05 PM
NO.

tats and erotic piercings (and fake breasts) are a HUGE turnoff. I love women all natural
 SleepyMcGee
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2011 1:31:29 PM
Very much so! I dig tattoos on girls, especially bigger pieces.

Piercings I can take or leave. Facial piercings can be pretty hit or miss. Nipple piercings can be a nice surprise
 TryAgan
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2011 12:50:36 AM
Only if they have a large tattoo of a green and red maple tree. Anything else looks tacky.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2011 2:30:23 AM
I feel sorry for our sailors......what the hell can they do now to distinguish themselves from you suburbanite bad azz wannabies?
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2011 8:03:30 PM
I've often wondered why drunks don't try to get corporate sponsorship by having Jack Daniels, and Budweiser tattoos. Sounds like a plan to me.
 The1youwantobewith
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/21/2011 10:34:58 PM
Iam not to sure about the piercings It's not like they are a turn off but the right tattoos on a girl In my opinion are a huge turn On. But there is a turn off point to them as well I think the right tatt and the right spot and it's different on different girls too anyway thats what i think...
 1andOnlyME!
Msg: 76
Posted: 12/23/2011 2:52:59 PM
i am not a tattoo person nor have tattoos! maybe its just me, I love skin to be natural looking, whether mine or my partners. however, i don't have any problem with woman having them but at the same time, in my case, its not a turn on. I guess everyones opinion is to themselves and up to that person to have it or not.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2011 3:00:18 PM
I don't want anything done to me that isn't reversible, because I may have different ideas at a later date. Hell, I don't know.....I might want to rob a bank in the nude some day...everybody with an ugly azz would be under suspicion, but that monkey butt tattoo around my navel might narrow things down a bit.
 hearsweetwhispers
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/1/2012 5:59:43 PM
I really like body art. I'm 37 and still don't have a tat who knows might not ever. Guess its true beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
 LifeBegins1
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2012 11:02:28 AM
Piercings on men at my age. No they don't attract me at all ... Tatoos on men my age. One or two would not bother me. Covered in them does not attract me at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > do ladies with tattoos and piercings turn you on?