Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > guy she met in school who buses everywhere-is it that bad      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jet_45
Msg: 1
guy she met in school who buses everywhere-is it that badPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
my friend wroite this

i met a guy in school before, he was good looking asian guy right, hes nice, funny ...etcand we went out, but the thing is he has no car, he buses everywhere and hes like ok with it. everytime we went out i make a big fuss about why he has no car, and when he was going to get a car. this is like after the 3rd date i started getting on his case for having no car.
how can a guy even ask a girl out without a car lol . that so embarassing. like what we going bus on a date lol hahah
he told me its a turn off and that hes never met anyone that care so much about cars and material things before.
she talks a lot about lexus, hummer and also newest up to date gadgets
 Sortin
Msg: 2
view profile
History
guy she met in school who buses everywhere-is it that bad
Posted: 8/5/2008 6:29:18 PM
Met him in school...college? Maybe he can't afford a car right now, and the bus gets him where he needs to go. Some cities have functional mass transit.

It is HER problem, not his. And she can talk all she wants about Lexus, Hummer, and the latest gadgets, but the fact remains that they are fashion items. Sounds like she's a materialistic person trying to date someone that is trying to be reasonable with expenses.

Bottom line: What does she possibly see in him aside from his good looks?
 scubaguy14
Msg: 3
view profile
History
guy she met in school who buses everywhere-is it that bad
Posted: 8/9/2008 6:12:35 PM
can u ask a girl out if you have no car? what does that say bout the girl?!?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > guy she met in school who buses everywhere-is it that bad