Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Nfl record predictions for all teams      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 marknbaltimore
Msg: 1
Nfl record predictions for all teamsPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Well the time is here, football baby. Now we all know espn will rank there teams in each division and give there prediction on what there record will be, well i thought it would be cool to see what everyone thinks and predicts for the upcoming season and why.

AFC NORTH
1.Pittsburgh Steelers//11-5, good offense, good defense, baring injury best team in division
2. Cleveland Browns//10-6, will see how derek anderson does in second year of starting, jamal should have decent season again behind good o-line
3. Baltimore Ravens//6-10, to many ?'s at qb and offense overall, defense should be decent enough to get 6 wins on the season.
4. Cincinnitti Browns//4-12, still a horrible defense, marvin lewis has no control of team along with misfit wr chad johnson causing havoc all year long in the locker room.

AFC SOUTH
1.Indy Colts//12-4. there the colts what more can i say, as long as manning is healthy, there in for another good year.
2.Jacksonville Jaguars//11-5, should be a threat all year, good defense, decent qb that doesnt make mistakes and good running game.
3.Houston Texans//9-7, well there getting better but still in a very tough divison, will see
4.Tenn. Titans//9-7, should challenge texans for the #3 spot all year, good running game, will see how vince young progresses.

AFC EAST
1. New England Patriots//14-2, well i dont think they will go undefeated again but there the still the patriots, i expect at least 14 wins. brady and belickick(?) what more can i say.
2. New York Jets//10-6. with the additions in the offseason especially farve, should be much improved team contending for wildcard.
3. Buffalo Bills//8-8, getting better as a team but still a ways off, 8-8 is best case scenario.
4. Miami Dolphins//3-13. only one way to go right? up? at least thats what i think, should be contending for number 1 pick once again.

AFC West
1. San Diego Chargers//12-4, should contend with colts for #2 seed in afc, overall just a very good team. i question the coaching though.
2. Denver Broncos//10-6, will see how this team grows, losing marshall for 3 games wont help
3.Oakland Raiders//7-9, russell should improve, very good draft, there finally heading in the right direction.
4.Kansas City Cheifs//6-10, again heading in the right direction but to many ?'s at alot of positions.

NFC East
1.Dallas Cowboys//13-3, to much talent on this team not to win division, as long as they keep the head cases in order, should contend for home field advantage.
2.Phildelphia Eagles//10-6, if number 5 stays healthy and westbrook does what he does, should be very good team.
3. New York Giants//10-6, may be superbowl champs but still 3rd best team in division, shouldcontend for wild card spot.
4. Washington Redskins//9-7 new head coach, lets see how campbell progresses and we can g from there.

NFC South
1. New Orleans Saints//11-5, good team in bad divison
2. Tampa Bay Bucs// 9-7, decent team in bad division
3.Carolina Panthers//6-10, injuries will be concern
4. Atlanta Falcons// 3-13, should contend with miami for #1 pick

NFC WEST
1. Seattle Seahawks//10-6 again decent team in bad divison
2. St louis Rams// 8-8, not sold on the defense or wrs besides holt
3. Arizona Cardinals//7-9, will get better but not by much
4. San Fran 49ers//5-11, just a bad team

NFC North
1. Minnesota Vikings//11-5, best team in division with farve gone.
2. Green Bay Packers//9-7, my feeling is rogers will struggle
3. Detroit Lions//8-8 stay tuned
4.Chicago Bears//7-9, rex grossman will start, need i say more?
 JWork25
Msg: 2
Nfl record predictions for all teams
Posted: 8/8/2008 10:26:12 AM
Jets - 12-4

Packers - 4-12

Good riddance.
 marknbaltimore
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/8/2008 11:00:41 AM
there my predictions off the top of my head
 the_write_stuff
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/18/2008 1:12:06 PM
Don't sleep on my Redskins!!

AFC East:

Patriots
Jets
Bills
Dolphins

AFC North:
Steelers
Browns
Bengals
Ravens

AFC South:
Colts
Texans
Jaguars
Titans

AFC West:
Chargers
Raiders
Broncos
Chiefs

NFC East:
Redskins
Cowboys
Giants
Eagles

NFC North:
Minnesota
Detroit
Green Bay
Chicago

NFC South:
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Carolina
Atlanta

NFC West
Cardinals
Seahawks
Rams
49ers

AFC Playoff teams:
Patriots, Steelers, Colts, Chargers, Browns, Jets or Bengals

NFC Playoff Teams:
Redskins, Vikings, Saints, Cardinals, Cowboys, Tampa Bay

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!
 Mr. Raitano
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/18/2008 3:47:21 PM
I think the Browns will do better than that, they got a better defense during the off season, the talent is there. Aren't as bad as you make them out to be. And the Rams, eh....still no defense and qb is questionable. Only have Holt and Jackson and that's it.
 pulsemeddle
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/23/2008 5:48:25 AM

After a sixteen year career as John Madden's personal deity / ESPN's cover boy and the complete immersion in coverage of his comeback that's occurred over the past month, I suspect even illiterate Chinese farmers know it's spelled FAVRE.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Nfl record predictions for all teams